Chapter 2: Finders Keepers

Déjà Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 2: 

Finders Keepers

 

“How may I help you” I asked the boy, confusion is still obvious on my face

"Uhhhhh, n-nothing actually, you s-see the tire of my bike is flat a-and it happened that I stopped in front of your h-house” He said as he tried to get away from my grandma's hug

“Ohh, Okay then." I answered back poker face. “Let’s go back eating Ama” I said as I tried to reach out for Ama. “Okay. Let’s go” she said while beaming at the guy clinging on him like she knew him for a very long time.

“Ama, you can’t just drag him inside our house” I protested.  “Why not? He must be hungry by now” she said. “No Ama, He’s not him okay. And plus he’s busy now and I think he’s about to go somewhere right?” I said widening my eyes to the guy signaling him agree with me.  Come on say something!

“He can’t be busy.  Did you forget that he promised to come back? and he just did! I thought you’re listening to my stories. Mei, how can you act like that to him? where’s your manners?” Ama said. Getting angry. oh please Ama. you can't just let a stranger in our house. Oh! I almost forgot that you just lost your mind that is why you have the guts to cling in to hot a boy and make him eat breakfast with us. I wish I could too. kekeke. Naaah just kidding...

 

But why on earth would I allow someone I don’t to know to enter my house? What if he’s some kind of killer that took the opportunity of me having a grandmother with dementia? Pretending to be nice to come up with a plan on how he’ll make us both dead.  I’m not gonna let this happen. I admit that he’s a damn cool guy that can attract girl’s attention easily but what if behind that angelic face is a devil plan? Am I thinking too much? Well, It’s better to be paranoid than dead. But still, I’m not gonna let this happen.

 

 

 

Minutes Later....

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you for the food I better go” he eye smiled my Ama. Somehow he managed to convince my grandma to leave. He said that he’ll come back again before she missed him. Cheesy.

“You’re welcome” I said sarcastically.

 

Well, we did some chitchat. Geeeez. More like they did chitchat while eating. Ama can’t just stop telling the guy about certain things about their past (actually hers and Taejung) that maybe happened or not cause  there’s a 75% chance that she’s making them up and this guy can really play along with it. He would just agree to grandma like he understands what she’s talking about. he would also say some encouraging words to her like "true love lasts" and I’m not so happy about it. So I would practically glare at him some times trying to let him now that he better go but he just winked at me like some kind ert. Hot.

 

 

 

“Hey” I managed to say before I locked the gate.

“Oh yeah, yeah, you’re welcome.” He beamed. While waving his hand upwards

“As if you did some help” I said pokerfaced

“Didn’t I just help you out there?” I’m telling you this guy is damn gorgeous          

“Well, THANK YOU VERY MUCH for making her hopes up!  I really appreciated you entering my house when you could’ve just said NO.  Cause d*mn it! Pictures of that TAEJUNG guy won’t work on her anymore. Thank you for it making it worst really. Thank you, cause my job would be a lot tougher now. I’m so grateful about it I might kill you right now” I sarcastically told him

“Pleasures on me b*tch”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

It’s Monday so obviously I have to go to school to listen to the lectures of some kind of old hags and young but boring professors who did nothing but to blur out some words that they say very important to know when you can’t even used it to buy fish in the market.

What about Ama? Well, since I can’t leave her alone in the house so before I go to school I’ve sent her to my untie who have 8 freaking kids and is a single mom who married 3 assh*les  that are completely out of sight. She agreed to take car

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter