Chapter 5: FriENDs

Déjà Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 5:

FriENDs

School is the best place to bore yourself. Unless you are some kind of a nerd or a studious person who loves numbers, scientific names, idiomatic words, and so into memorizing biographies of people who don’t give a about you. School is the place to study and I hate school therefore, I hate studying. I admit that I only go to school because somehow I’m kinda worried about my future if I don’t. Geez, how I wish I could have photographic memory to stuck these equations in my brain.

 

“Any questions?” the professor asked before packing his things up.

 

“Why are you teaching us crap?” I asked. Of course I am the only one who could hear that. I just don’t get it. This studying thing was like knowing things to have something to forget.

 

“Just reminding you that this is math class not art class” Taehyung said as he goes in front of my desk.

 

“I hate math” I said sighing

 

“Oh come on. You can’t hate something you don’t know” He said while scanning through my math notebook- more like sketchbook.

 

“You understand those s?!” I asked him with a judging look

 

“Yeah, why?”  he said still not looking at me.

 

“Damn. You’re Einstein!” I said in disbelief.

 

“Geez, it’s so easy.” He said as he tried to explain the equation in the board. Forcing me to listen carefully cause I don’t really have any intentions of knowing or giving a damn to mathematics cause I swear we’re really incompatible. We’re really not made for each other. Ever since I was in elementary or should I say never in my entire life that I liked this kind of stuff. I manage to pass my school years but honestly speaking, I graduated without remembering anything that those teachers taught us. I’m not dumb to make things clear; it’s just that I really know nothing about mathematics cause 1. The hell I care. 2. I won't be using it in the market or shopping anyways. 3. You could actually survive your life without knowing those s. 4. I haven't heard someone died because of not learning them and 5.Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication and Division are more than enough to abuse your brain. Really; people are the only ones who make those kinds of problems to make those formulas useful.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter