Chapter 4: Friends?

Déjà Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

CHAPTER 4:

Friends?

Hyemin and I were eating at the school canteen. I am so damn hungry that I can only have my eyes on my food.

“So you’re telling me that he asked you to be your date? Really? THAT. IS. SO………” she said. exaggerating every word. I looked at her intently threatening her to find the most appropriate word that she would add. “unpredictable” she ended her sentence with a faked smile. I looked back to my food. I still can’t forget that she made me wear that baler and she’s still kinda guilty about it. She's loves to be included in every fan's club after all.

 

Flashback

I realized how harmful it is to say yes or no to Taehyung so I decided use his favorite phrase as a reply.

“YOU WISH <3” 

end of flashback

 

 

Minutes later....

 

There’s silence between me and hyemin but its not awkward it’s just that were too full to talk. I sighed the moment she did. There’s still one hour for our next period and there’s a huge probability that we would be staying like this until out next class.

 

My eyes wandered around the room and then I saw him

 

I did notice him going towards our table.

Looking nervous, holding a guitar.

I tried to fix my hair, just in case he would be heading to our table.

Just in case.

 

I tried to look like I’m not affected by his presence.

I tried but these damn sweat glands aren’t helping! I wiped them.

Just in case he would be heading to our table.

Just in case.

 

I reached out for the bottled water in front of me to keep my throat from drying,

again just in case he would be heading to our table.

 Just in case.

 

I tried to calm my heart, I don’t want to look like I’m nervous in front of him, I tried to keep my cool,

Just in case he would be heading to our table.

Just in case.

 

 

Just in case…

 

 

But he did not. He walked pass our table. Im not that sure but I saw him staring directly to my eyes. Maybe it’s just in my imaginative mind. Well, that’s the only place where he would even dare to look at me. 

 

“uhhhhhh, hello, uhm, I am Jeon Jungkook and I want to sing a song. Uhh -  I hope you don’t mind” he said awkwardly. Then I heard some of the people clapping so I did too.

 

Jungkook is my crush since forever. I liked him cause he's so kind and shy and beautiful and I don't know, it's like he's near perfection. Looks, Personality, Brains. He got it all.

He’s always our class president and I love how he’s so passionate about it and since I am always elected as vice president so we somehow managed to have conversations but we never talked about anything that isn’t related to a certain topic that we discussed in our meetings as class. But it is official that we’re partners cause we really make a good team. He just said it himself and I’m a hundred percent sure that I didn’t imagined it.

“T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter