Chapter 9: Lips

Déjà Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She let out a deep sigh after I asked her to speak “Your hair doesn’t go to the right places” heeeeeeeeeeeeey.

“I know” I said as I raise an eyebrow

 

 “You look like a nerd with those glasses you wear”

“Sure” I didn’t flinched I just stared at her directly

 

“You dance awkwardly”

”okay”

 

“You’re stupid”

“But smart enough to know that, thank you”

 

She rolled her eyes in defeat then started talking again. “so, after jungkook, now taehyung?, amazing. Teach me how to hook up with boys’ sensei” my eyes widened with her sudden boldness. She breathes out then smirked. “I didn’t know you’re such an amazing flirt”

I smiled before started talking

“your such a brat”

“wait-“

 

“you’re too short for your age”

“HEY!”

 

“you wear your lipstick like McDonalds”

I stared at her for a while and started talking

Tears are starting to form from her eyes. I got close to her ears then wispered before chuckling...

 

"WIN"

 

 

i back off and cross my arms then raise an eyebrow. “I know you are so much better than what I am, I already know that since the very beginning. So if you are here, to rub to my face how much of a loser I am compared to you, then you’re just wasting your time ‘cause man! I already know it.” I really thought she’s here to say sorry or something. this is dissapointing.

But there’s a part of me saying I was wrong.

And I should’ve believed it.

I was ready for the most dramatic walk out when she said ‘what a loser”

I gave her questioning look.

Then she bursts out crying. I just stared at her. I don’t know what to do, are you expecting me to calm her down or something? Heck no!

I turned around and I swear I wouldn’t more than ready t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter