Chapter 3: Date?

Déjà Vu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

 

 

CHAPTER 3:

Date?

 

"He said that it was my eyes that made him realized that there's really something so interesting in me, he'll look at it but not for more than 3 seconds. There was this strange feeling in him that makes him avoid any eye contact with me, he says my eyes have this kind of fire that can burn his heart" Ama said while I comb her hair. I tried looking at her eyes anyway but I didn't feel anything. Nothing special really. I have tried looking to others eyes before but never did I felt this kind of fire that she was talking about.

"They said that the eyes are one of the entrance of the heart. That is why maybe we didn't realized sooner that we like each other because we were both shy to open up any of the doors." she's staring at nowhere. It's funny how she forgets everything. How she sometimes have mistaken me as her mom. How she freak out every morning because of something that scared the hell out of her. How she prefered drinking hot chocolate now when she's a huge fan of coffee before. How sometimes she would ask to play pretend with me. It's funny how she forgets everything and  still remembers him.

"He asked me to be friends. But I take that as him getting tired of my sarcasm." she laughing lightly "I can still hear him asking me 'Can we still be friends?" she added

"You remember Apa?" I asked wondering if she really loves Taejung, she would have ended with him not with my Apa. I looked at her while she's going towards her bed getting ready to sleep. 

"I loved your Apa, but I just can't forget about Taejung" she said before turning her back to me as if it was the most normal thing I have heared from her. I'm so confuse. How can you love two persons at the same time? How was that legal?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 At school


I am walki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter