Teaser

The Journey

A/N: I decided to make a teaser before the interesting part. Also a part of my apology for note updating on time.. Sorry :) 

 

Still In Flashback

 

You take a deep breath. 'It's now or never Em.' You gather all your courage and stands up then walks towards her. Nana doesn't seems to notices you. Only Jooyeon did. Jooyeon wanted to stop you, but something is just holding her back from doing it. She started to have a bad feelings about this. When you were just a few feets away from her, you call her. 'Nana..' 'Yes..' She answered without looking at you while still playing with her phone. She thought that it was one of her friends. 'Can I talk to you for a while?' Wow. I didn't stuttered. 'Talk abo-' She didn't finish her words. She was shock to see you infront of her. 'What do you want?' She said in an annoyed tone. Her expressionless face turns into anger. 'I want to talk with you about something. Can we talk outside?' Since when do you have this kind of confidence to talk to me Emma? It's been years.. Back at the funfair didn't count though. Nana just folds her arms ignoring you.

'And why do you think I would want to do that when you already knew I don't wanna talk to you?' She asks bluntly while looking somewhere else. That hurts you know Nana.. Nana realise that Uee and Jooyeon are watching the two of you. Uee gave Nana a naughty smile while Jooyeon just stares at both of you. Nana understood the meaning of that Uee's smile. 'Well, you better leave if all you can do is standing there like an idiot.' She said to you while still looking away. 'Can we just talk for moment? I really need to say something impor-' 'Then say it here.' She said coldly. Suddenly Nana came up with an idea. She realise you are still hesitating so she sent a quick text to Uee. 'Wanna see some drama? ;)' She gets a quick reply. 'Sure! I've been waiting for it actually.' Nana gave Uee a wink.

You did not realise it. A big storm is heading your way..

'Just.. Please.. Can you do me this favor? I don't think I could sleep if I didn't get to say this and know your answers Nana..' Don't worry Emma.. You'll definately won't be getting some sleep after this.. While you were trying so hard to have a talk with her outside, two girls are having a serious talk too. 'What's with that wink?' Jooyeon ask curiously. 'I don't know. Maybe Nana is interested with me.' She said jokingly. 'Stop playing around with me Uee. Are planning something with her? Tell me?!' Jooyeon said seriously. Realising their making some scene infront of the cashier, Uee drag Jooyeon somewhere more private since she doesn't want to disturb her and Nana's plan. 'What the hell is wrong with you?! You never raised your voice to me before!!?' 'Just tell me Uee!! What's the ing plan of yours!! I know there must be something!' 'It's nothing I swear!' 'I know you're lying. Fine, I'm going back.' 

But before she could go, Uee stopped her. 'Don't disturb them Jooyeon! You know how much Emma likes her right? Maybe she's gonna confess her feelings or something.' It hurts Jooyeon hearing it. 'That's just some stupid rumors Uee.' Rumors.. That's all what I ever wanted to believe. 'Why so suddenly you're being so serious Joo? Don't tell me you have feelings for her?' .. What am I suppose to say? It's not the right time for now. Really not the right time.. Of coure I'm not Uee. That's just bull.' I'm so sorry Emma.. I'm not ready for this.. 'Then stop being such an and just leave them alone.' Lying huh? We'll see how long you will keep this Jooyeon.. With that, Uee left with both sad and anxious feelings with what she is about to witness..

At Coffee Bean

'Okay guys, let's split up and find her. All of you already knew where you should go right?' All of them nodded. 'Let's make this quick okay? Besides, we're bunch of hot guys who could do anything by the way.' Chansung said proudly. Only giggles could be heard.