The Pain

The Journey

Still In Flashback

 

Before you entered the class, you calm down yourself since you don't want your friends to question you why you were sad and bla bla bla... Once you entered the class, your friends seems to not notice any weird things about you so the rest of the school day continue. After about 3 hours of learning, the bell rangs meaning that today's school day has just ended. You packed your books and other stuff into your bag. 'Junsu yah.. Wake up sleepy head..' You tab his shoulder slightly. After 5 minutes of waiting, he gave no respond at all. All 6 of you started to get impatient before gathering around his table and shouted together 'JUNSU!! WAKE UP!!' 'H-Huh?! What happened??!' All of you just giggled seeing how the oldest member acted. 'Hyung, just stand up and let's leave the school already.' Chansung said smiling. 'Okay. Let me pack my thi-' 'WE ALREADY DID!!' All of you said. Junsu just laughed so does all of you.

All of you was now at the school gate saying your's goodbye. Normally, you would walk home along with Nichkhun and Wooyoung but today Nichkhun have to go somewhere else. 'Emma?' He called you. 'Yes oppa?' 'What's with you today? You don't eat. You barely speak. Something wrong?' Wooyoung asked. You misunderstood them. You thought they won't noticed. 'I'm just not feeling good back then but I'm okay now.' You lied. 'Are you sure? Or is it because she didn't come to school today huh?' He teased you. 'Hmm.. You know me to well oppa.' It's true but not fully true. 'Of course I know kid. Everything you do, act, will always have something to do with Nana.' You just smiled. 'Oh Emma, I forgot to tell you that the boys would like to hang out tonight to the Fun Fair. Well you know.. It's Friday after all!' He smiled. 'Of course I'll go! It's been a long time since the last time all of us went there right?!' 'Yup! So Nichkhun and I shall pick you up tonight at 8 okay?' 'Okay oppa!' 'Alright kid. Don't get to excited okay.' 'Hehe sorry oppa.' 'See you tonight.' You nodded before you close your front door. 

 

At The Fun Fair

 

You guys had so much fun here. You even thought that you guys played all the games they have here. You guys even ate quiet a lot. And now, you guys were exhausted. You guys sat in a circle near the Frozen Ferris Wheel. 'Guys, I need to go to the toilet for a while. I'll be back okay.' You said since you ate the most. 'Be careful.' Who would say that other than Nichkhun right? You nodded before Taecyeon say 'I'll accompany you.' You just let him. You guys arrived infront of the ladies toilet and Taecyeon say 'Don't be in there to long or I'll just leave you.' 'What?? You're the one who would like to accompany me in the first place.' You said pretended to be shock. 'Haha I'm just kidding. Just get in there.' He smiled.

While he was waiting for you, Taecyeon saw someone familiar not so far from him. After he realised who that person was, his face becomes annoyed with it.That person turns out to be the last person he never want to meet, Nana. The so called Queeka. She was with her gang and a few guys was with them too. Taecyeon felt jealous when he saw this one girl talking happily with a guy next to her. They seem to be pretty close to each other. Taec's face was burned with anger and jealousy but turn into a cold face when he realised that all of them were approaching him with Nana infront. All the way, Nana can't stop smirking. At first Taec doesn't know why, but then it hit him that Nana still can't get over him after the rejection a few days ago. Taec just getting even more annoyed with it.

TAECYEON'S POV

'Well hello there..' she winked at me. Eventhough I have to admited she looks hot doing that, but that didn't have any effect on me. I didn't reply back instead I  just crossed my arms still with the same cold face. Now she's the one who have admited that I looked hot right now. 'Dude, when my girlfriend is talking to you, you should reply her back.' Girlfriend? okay now it make sense. This guy right here is just one of Nana's new stupid boyfriend after her break up about a week ago with another stupid boy. 'Oh girlfriend.. You must be another idiot aren't you?' I said while looking at him before I turn to face Nana with a smirk on my handsome face. 'Nana-sshi... You really do have a low taste huh? This guy right here.. What pity.' I smiled. I can see that both of their faces was full with anger. While the others at the back, some of them tried to hold their laughter while some of them just kept quite including the girl that Taec likes.

'What did you say?' Her bold boyfriend said to me while trying to get close to me before Nana stopped him. 'What did I say? I don't think you were deaf right? Or you were?' He was about to say something before Nana clashed in and ask me 'Why were you here all alone? Not to mention infront of a toilet. Waiting for someone?' Then suddenly it hits me. Emma would be hurt to see this couple right here espacially with them holding hands right now. GOD. I hope she will be in the toilet much longer. I'm just too tired to see what happen next if she went out right now.. I was about to say something before the things that I don't want to happend, happens Right here Right now.

END OF TAECYEON'S POV

'Sorry for taking to lo-' Your words stop after seeing the situation right now. Everyone's attention was at you right now. Taec's face showed a worried face, at the back you can see Nana's gang with a fe- Wait? Nana's gang?! So that MEANS... Your head slowly turns to the people that you haven't look at. PAIN.. That's all you can say and see.. Nana.. You looked so beautiful tonight.. But who's that guy besides you? Why is he holding your hand? Is he your new boyfriend? Why am I seeing this? You asked in your mind. The atmosphere was so so quiet. You don't know why. Nobody say anything. Why does Taec just freezed over there?! Can't he just take me away? Wait! This is an opportunity for me to finally speak with her right?! Okok.. Relax and speak.

'H-Hello Nana-sshi.. Nice to meet y-you..' You stuttered a bit since you haven't talk to her for a long time but she doesn't seem to give you any responds. She just stayed silent like everybody else. 'Did she just talk to me? She sounded cute eventhough I didn't look at her.. W-Wait! What am I saying? I hate her right?!'  Nana were confused for a second. She decided to ignored you. You were hurted of course since she didn't even cared your presents. 'This is awkward.' Jooyeon said to herself since she was at the back the whole time witnessing the moment.

Jooyeon decided to break the ice. 'Hey Nana' 'Yes Joo?' 'Don't you think we should get going now? The party is about to start.' Jooyeon glancing at her watch. 'Oh yeah the party I forgot about that.' Then she turn her attention back to Taecyeon. 'Well I have to get going now Taec. See you around okay!' She winked. How much I wish those winks were for me. Only for me. You said to yourself. But Taecyeon like always, just ignored it. She has her boyfriend beside her but she could still flirting around with me. What kind of girl is she! How can a nice girl like Emma likes someone who thinks so highly of herself like Nana really? With that, they left both you heading  for a party.

'Why didn't you do anything? Why didn't you just take me away?' You asked him with a slow and sad voice. 'I-I'm sorry.. I don't know what came to me earlier.. I-I'm so sorry.' Taec's voice sounded so guilty. 'It's okay oppa. I understand. But that guy before.. Do you know him? He's her new guy right?' 'Boyfriend? I-I don't know.. I never seen him. I think h-he's from another school.' Suddenly you giggled. 'What are you laughing about?' Taec asked. You smiled 'Why are you stuttering oppa? You sounded so cute you know!' He blushed. 'Hey! What took you two so long?!' Junho screamed approaching us. 'Sorry oppa.. The row was so long.' 'That's fine. Come, let's leave it's late already. The others are waiting.' On the way back to your friends, you didn't noticed the two at the back were talking about something.

JUNHO'S POV

'The row wasn't actually long right hyung?' I asked him. He seems to be a bit shocked. 'What are you talking about?' 'Oh please hyung.. Stop giving me that. On my way to you guys, I saw Nana and her new boyfriend. They must have bumped into you guys right?' He stayed silent. 'Yeah.. We or I talked to them for a while before Emma came out of the toilet, the atmosphere became so damn awkward after that.' 'Really?!' Junho said. 'Yeah but you know what..' 'What what?!' 'Emma actually just greeted her. Can you.. believed that?' 'No.. You must be joking.' Junho was surprised. 'I'm not. After years... She finally talked to her. But they weren't actually talking to each other because Nana didn't reply her back. All she did was looking at me. It's so damn annoying!' Wow. Hyung really hate her that much huh?

'Hyung can I ask you something?' 'Go ahead ask me.' 'Erm.. I know many people have asked you this but.. Why did you actually rejected her? I mean.. Don't you liked her at first? What happend hyung?' I asked.

 

 

HERE'S THE UPDATE :) Thanks for subscribing! Hope you could comment because it motivates me alot. :) Till the next time!