I Knew This Is Bad

The Journey

After you'ved arrived at your house, being the gentleman he is, he opened the car door for you with a plain face before continue 'Just give up on her. She's not worth it.' Your step suddenly stop after hearing the sudden words he just said. 'W-What...? I didn't quite understood you.' you asked. His face becomes serious then ever. 'Stop playing dumb will ya?! Just give up on her. Find someone better. Do you have to hurt yourself all the time?! You do know with you being like this it won't bring any good right!!?' He raises his voice a bit. 'Why so suddenly you're being like this?! Why so suddenly you're saying this?!' You throw back at him. He was taken back a bit with your actions because this was the first time ever you raised your voice to him.

Since he didn't replied, you fasten your steps to get into your house before he made you stop by grabbing your wrist. You waited for him to speak but not even a single word came out from him. You were about to speak before he suddenly say 'After she humiliated you... After she humiliated you infront of her friends, you still choose to like her? You still choose to believe that one day you'll be with her? When can you realise the reality?!! Seriously EM! I DON'T GET YOU!!! Why are you so STUPID!!' Nichkhun let out all the things he had kept for a long time. You never thought that he actually felt this way about you. You didn't know what to say; you end up crying heavily.

Nichkhun hugged you after seeing you hurted. You hugged him back even tighter. After you have calm down, he looked at you and say 'Em, you know I care for you right?' You nodded. 'You know I don't like seeing you hurt right?' You nodded. 'You know we would do anything to protect you right?' You helplessly nodded. 'Then please Em please listen to me. Please listen to us. Please stop having hopes on her. All you will get is pain. We don't want you to feel what you have felt before this. Enough with those painful memories that you already have. Don't add another horrible one. Please.. Just move on.. It's true what he said. You really need to move on. You really need to put this stupid feelings far away. Because one day, this feelings will only eat you up.

You were supposed to hate her so much after what she had done to you. She humiliated you very bad. All her friends laughed at you that time. Some of them even recorded it and published to the whole school but Nana who still has a little bit sense of humanity, asked all of the people to delete the video. For you to see Nana doing some good deeds espacially for you, it just make you fall even harder for her despite what she had done to you. That's why a part of you still choose to wait for her. A part of you still choose to like her. But every single time you remembered the night, tears just couldn't falling from your eyes remembering how hurted you were, how cruel she was to you.

 

Flashback

 

You woke up with a determination this morning. Today, this very day, you will confess your feelings to Nana. You didn't told anyone about this because you know they would just stop you with what you were about to do. You look at the clock beside your bed. It says 7:17 . Your eyes widened. 'Crap!! I only got 13 minutes before the bell rings!!' You quickly took your shower and dress up. While you were running, your time watch says 7:27. You cursed to yourself for knowing that you will not make it to school in time. Suddenly, you noticed that there was a dog chasing you from behind. You ran as fast as you could like there was no tomorow. By the time you reach your school gate, it was 7:29. You sighed in relieved. You even thanked the dog for chasing you. Your first class starts in about another ten minutes so you still have another couple of minutes. You are at your locker when suddenly Taec shows up infront of you with a smirk on his face.

'Wow! It's the first time for a A Student coming late to school huh?' He can't stop smirking. 'Well yeah.. so what??' You asked pretending to be annoyed.   'Nothing..Well what makes you late today Emma? Sleep late or having a wet dream about Nana?' Taecyeon ask joking. 'Yah!! Don't say that!' You blushed eventhough both of the questions were wrong. 'Well...?' He waited for an answer. 'I just woke up late this morning that's all' 'Hmm okay. I believe you.' 'Whatever Taec. By the way, do you see Nana this morning?' Your face starts to form a smile. 'Nope. I don't think I saw her this morn- Wait? Why do you even asks about her so suddenly? Its true right! You dreamed about her do you?!.' He said like a little excited kid. 'What the hell is wrong with you? It's not like this is the first time I asked you about her presence in the morning right!?' You said starting to get real annoyed with this. 

It was lunch right now. You knew from people that Nana didn't attended today's school. You didn't have any appetite to eat while your other friends enjoyed their food really well. 'Sorry guys. I don't feel like eating today. Here, eat mine and see you guys in class okay?' All of them nodded. 'Be careful okay?' Nichkhun said to you. Out of all your friends, Nichkhun and Taecyeon were the most caring towards you. It's not like the others didn't, it's just the two of them really treated you like their own sister. You smile and nodded before you leave to the school garden to free your mind for a while.

Honestly, today was supposed to be The Day. But Nana didn't come to school. It's quite frustrating for you because it takes a long time for you to gather all this courage to confess to her. Your real plan for today was to wake up early to go to school bacause being Nana's stalker for a while, you knew Nana always went to school early. Then after you have arrived, you will lie to her saying that Ms. Jungah would like to see her in her office but instead, you will bring her to the school garden to start the confessing. But now.. You don't know whether you still have courage or not. The school bell rings indicating that recess time is over. You sighed ' What am I supposed to do now? Why am I so damn scared to confess to her?! Be brave girl be brave!!! ' Suddenly you realise that you spoke quite loud. Luckily there was nobody around. You head back to your class.

 

 

I will continue the story on the next chapter after realising that it will be a long chapter if I keep on writing. Thanks for the upvotes and subscribing to my story!!