Simple Day

The Journey

It's been a while since the last time you saw her. She was passing by the hallway with her best friend, Jooyeon. You blamed the school activities that you have to attend for not getting to see her often. Today, she looks beautiful as always. Whenever you saw her, you will always end up smiling like an idiot all by yourself. Even you, yourself found that to be a habit now. Your friends espacially Taecyeon would always scold you for being such a creep sometimes.. 

"Emma!! could you please stop it?!" he screamed so damn near to your ear. Like seriously! That just brought you back to reality.

"What is wrong with you!" you screamed back at him. He quickly covered both of his ears. After a few seconds, he finally recovered. You felt slightly guilty seeing this but put those thoughts away when you actually remembered that he just disturbed you from daydreaming about you and Nana a moment ago. Besides, his your childhood's best friend so you particularly know that he won't get offended with that.

"Of course, it's wrong! Did you know that you just made yourself looked like a creep? Did you know that this affected us too! No wonder there are no girls that would like to hang out with us."  You made a sad face after hearing those words. Damn.. that one hurts. Chansung saw this and he quickly signals Taecyeon to apologize.

'Hey, you know I'm just joking around right?' Then Junho came in and said 'Yeah don't get offended with him. He is basically the one who didn't get any girls to like him!' Then everybody quickly agreed with what Junho said. Teacyeon pouted. You found it cute and that made you put a smile on your pretty face.

You knew they tried to cheer you up and it worked, but only for a few seconds.Those six handsome guys would always be there for you whenever you need them. They would always protect you. They said that they already felt like you're their little sister that needs to be taken care of. You felt blessed with that but not everybody buy that crap. There is even a rumor saying that all of them were trying to win your heart. Of course those rumors were wrong but that is good enough to make some of the girls in your school to hate you damn much and that included Nana and some of her friends.

Nana had always had a crush on Taecyeon, but he rejected her because he likes someone else but he never told any of you who is lucky girl because like seriously! Taecyeon just rejected The Queenka??! The news were going on for weeks and that's when a rumor came up saying that all six of them were gays. That is where 'not so many girls wanna hang out with us' things really means.Of course the rumor was spread by Nana. Students believed the rumor because they found it weird like.. shouldn't a hot guy dating a hot girl? But the boys ( 2pm ) couldn't careless any of those stupid rumors. So, here you guys now being hated by many people. You felt guilty in the inside because the reason why they were being hated in the first place was because of you.

'Hey Em? Are you listening or not?' Nichkhun asked you after seeing that you have been zoned out for a while.

'Of course I've listened you dumbo hahaha! No worries guys, I'm okay. Yah Chansung! You look so damn starving right there. Lets go grab something to eat guys!' They all cheered happily. You felt relieved for leaving the story of Nana in the first place.

 

At the restaurant

 

'Em?' Nichkhun called you. 'Yes?' You answered while the food was still in your mouth. He giggled seeing this side of you. 'Do you still like her?' He questioned you. You thought this topic would be left out already. 'Of course I do' You replied slowly. Honestly speaking, you don't really like talking about Nana with people around you eventhough they're your best buddies. Maybe it's just part of your nature. 'Well... Do you heard about the news today?' He asked carefully. 'Yeah... I heard about it' you replied while your head down. 'Why were you asking by the way?' 'Oh.. It's nothing. I-It's just...' He sighed before continue 'Can I sent you home after this? I wanna talk with you about something.' 'Well.. sure but why can't we talk here?' 'Please Emma?' he said with pleading eyes. How can you say no to that? You sighed 'Fine...'. Then he smiled 'Thanks.' You don't know what he will say after this but for one thing you know, it won't be good. After the slow talk, you continue on eating but feeling nervous in the inside. All of you guys bid goodbyes to each other after the dinner ends. 

While in Nichkhun's car, you guys didn't talk much except for the funny things that happend during your dinner before. After you'ved arrived at your house, being the gentleman he is, he opened the car door for you with a plain face before continue........

 

 

 

HERE'S THE FIRST CHAPTER! Well I was supposed to reveal the characters review on the first chapter right? But I think I will do it later.. Yeah.. I know it's weird.. ENJOY! I know there is not much about Nana in here but don't worry okay. She will appear often.