Bad Feelings

The Journey

Still In Flashback

 

While at Uee's Party

Everyone were having a great time here in Uee's Penthouse. Yup, you heard it. Penthouse. Nana's gang has always been one of the richest gang in the school. Particularly, each and every one of them have their own big thing. That's why most many students look up to them, both afraid and impressed. Let me tell you a little bit about Nana's friend. The so called Nana's gang consisted of five members with Im Nana, being the leader of course. Out of all the members, she's the second richest. The first one goes to her very best of friend, Lee Jooyeon, The Heir of Lee's Corparation. One of the largest company in Asia. She's the happy virus of the group. Quite a trouble maker and that's why all the members joke around saying that she will ruin her company in her very first day. She likes you secretly .

Next, we have this one girl named Uee. She's living alone in the house because her parents were nowhere to be found upon their business matters. She's having crush on Nichkhun and maybe.. Jooyeon?? but didn't dare to confess her feelings. She thought that her crushes were having a thing on you. That's the only reason why she hated you. Move on, we have this cheeky girl called Eyoung. Out of the members, she's the most low profile girl. She doesn't really like getting attention but she gets it anyway because of her members. Lastly, Lee Kaeun. She was suppose to be the second heir under her sister Jooyeon but business was never her thing. She wanted to be a successful actress one day. Such a flirty compared to Nana. Excellent in sports.

Most people were wondering why Jooyeon wasn't the leader instead of Nana. They thought that Jooyeon is also hot as hell espacially with her long dark or blonde hair. Well.. Lets just say it's a win-win situation for both of them. That's all for now I guess. Lets head back to the party. At the corner we could see a group of happy/drunk people playing ping pong drinking games. Make out scene is everywhere. A sea of people could be seen in that huge pool. At one particular place, some girls were having fun by themself but not everyone. Nana was still pissed with Taec's attitude earlier. How dare he said to me infront of everyone for a having a low taste. Me?! Low taste?! What the hell Taec!! And that disgusting Emma. I told her not to talk to me right? Doesn't she remembered that!? 'Ugghh!' She scream a little. Luckily only Jooyeon heard it over those loud music.

'Hey. Are you okay?' Jooyeon asked. 'I'm okay. I really am!' She answered sarcasticly. Jooyeon smiled. 'Ah.. I know what you're thinking right now. It's about earlier right Jinah?' Jooyeon said. Nana just stayed silence. 'Lets not think about them. It's nothing anyway.' Jooyeon said randomly. 'Nothing?! Seriously Joo?! Nothing!!? You expect me to think that it's nothing after he humiliated me!?' Nana send her famous death glare. 'Hey hey calm down Jinah. I'm just saying that you don't need to mess up your mind like this. It's not worth it like you always say. And let me correct you a little Jin, it's called mocking not humiliating..' Jooyeon said calmly. Only Jooyeon had this kind of courage to talk to her steadily because they were really close while the others would probably ran away by now. Nana didn't reply her back. 

What's wrong with you Jin? It's so rare to see you getting mad like this over a simple thing. Are mad about Taec or about something else? They just stay silence for awhile while watching the other members having fun.Nana sigh. 'I guess you were right Joo. It's not worth to think about that.' Jooyeon just smiled hearing that. Trying to lift up her mood, she say 'I know I'm right. I'm always right Jinah.' She said proudly. Nana laughs a little. 'Whatever Joo.' 'Here drink this. You haven't drink any you know.' 'What? Are you blind Jooyeon?! I already drank two bottles you see these.' 'Really? But how can I didn't notice it?' 'How do you think you will notice it when you're always with food 24/7? ' 'Whatever Jin' copying her actions earlier. Both of them laugh. I'm happy that you're okay now but what you did earlier, you shouldn't treat Emma like that you know.

'Unnie! Wanna grab some coffee after this?! Eyoung exclaimed. Everyone said yes. 'Sure! I would like to try their cakes there!' Everyone was in shock. 'Yah Jooyeon! You just finished eating all of my party's food! Still hungry?' Jooyeon laughs nervously. 'Hehe. Just a little.' Everyone just shook their heads. 'But I can't just ask them to leave you know.' 'Aww come on Uee.. It's not like you haven't done it before.' Nana smirks. 'Fine. Meet me in the car then.' 'Whose car?' 'Lets just use my car. Each and everyone of your faces tells me that non of you wanted to drive anyway.' Said Jooyeon. 'Wait. Where are we going?' Kaeun asked. 'I don't know. Where do you girls wanna go?' Uee asked. 'Lets just go to Starbucks. It's not that far anyway besides, I'm craving for java chip right now.' Nana said.

While in Emma's house

You sigh. 'It's about the confession isn't it? No wonder I actually tried to talk to her earlier. You facepalm. 'Why do you hate me Jin? We're so close back then. Then suddenly you became like this. Treat me as if I didn't exist anymore. What did I do wrong? It's not like I confess to you anything because I knew you were straight.' You wanted to scream but realise that your parents were asleep. You sigh. You decided to take a walk. You walk out of the house quietly. You particuarly didn't know where to go. You just walk where your feet tells you to. When you realise, you were already sitting on a bench at the park where all seven of you would hang out sometimes. Suddenly you feel thirsty. The nearest place that you can see was Starbucks. 'God.. The time I needed the most convenience store was nowhere to be found. Luckily I have enough money... I forgot to bring my phone too.' You say while walking.

At Coffeemania

Both Taecyeon and Junho just stayed silence. Both of them were in deep thoughts. 'Junho.. I felt something bad is gonna happen.. I don't know how to say this but.. Suddenly I'm not feeling good you know.' 'Hyung.. I also felt the same..' Junho said shocking. 'I can't believe you were also thinking about it hyung.' Junho pick out his phone calling someone. 'Who are you calling?' 'I'm calling Emma. Suddenly I'm worried about her hyung.' Gosh Junho! We were thinking about the same person? Taecyeon said to himself because not wanting to worried Junho even more. 'Well? She didn't pick up did she?' 'No she didn't.' He said worringly. 'Hey calm down Junho.. Maybe she's already asleep or something. You saw earlier how tired she is right?' Taecyeon said calmly trying not to tense up the atmosphere even more. Junho sigh heavily. 'Maybe you're right hyung. I should think positive.' Junho smiled behind that smile still.. I'm worried about her. 'Thats what I like to hear.' Taec replied but in his mind; Emma.. I hope you were doing fine. I just hope both of our feelings were wrong.

At Coffee Bean

'Have you tried calling her? I can't reach her hyung..' 'Wooyoung ah, I think you should calm down a bit.. I'm sure she's asleep.' It's the same situation for these two. They worried about you. Wooyoung sigh. 'But hyung I'm worr-' 'Just stop please.. I'm sure she's fine.. You know how she's a heavy sleeper don't you?' Nichkhun said reassuring him. 'Yeah you're right hyung. I shouldn't think badly. Sorry..' 'Thats okay. We'll meet her tomorrow. Don't worry.' Nichkhun said but just like everybody else; Em.. Please don't do anything stupid okay? Suddenly Nichkhun's phone vibrated. Without looking who's the caller he pick it up quickly. 'Em! Why haven't yo-' 'Hyung, it's me Chansung.' Nichkhun sigh. 'Oh Chansung.. Sorry, what is it? I was expecti-' Junsu took the phone from Chansung and say 'Khun, we're infront of Emma's house right now.' Nichkhun stated to have a bad feelings. He put it in loud speaker so that Wooyoung could also hear.

'And?' 'Sh-She wasn't at home. We tried to call her but she didn't pick it up so we went there to check her out. I asked Chansung to climb onto her bedroom window and she wasn't in there. She left her phone too.' 'Hyung, were you thinking about the same thing?' Wooyoung ask. 'Yeah we were.. It's the same for Taec and Junho.' 'Did her parents know about this?' Nichkhun ask. 'I don't think so. Her parents were asleep the last time I check.' Chansung said. 'Guys where are you now?' 'We are at Coffee Bean right now.' 'Okay. I'll give a call to Taec asking him to come over there. We were also on our way to you guys right now.' 'Okay hyung. We'll wait.' Wooyoung said. 'Hyung and one more thing, say to them that if her parents call any of us, just say that she sleeps over a friends house okay?' Nichkhun said. 'Okay... But... Will her parents believe us? I mean.. Does Emma even had a close girl friend?' Junsu ask weirdly. Everyone stay quite. What Junsu said was so true. Emma do have a girl friend like Lizzy, Yoona, Taeyeon and other but she never really close to them. 'Alright alright. I'll say that later to them.' Junsu said. 

While at Starbucks

You were sitting all alone in that place while watching you surrounding. Luckily they weren't many people in here despite that tonight is Friday night or more specific, 2am. You took a sip of your drink and close your eyes for a while enjoying not-so-noisy environment. You groan in frustration after someone or some girls were laughing happily while walking into the place. You still close your eyes but their laughing were getting even more louder. Maybe they knew there weren't many people in here but geeze.. Slow down those volume please.. Your heart beat races rapidly after hearing this one name. The only name that could make you go crazy.One particular name that you really like hearing it. You were still closing your eyes whie using the table as your pillow and continue hearing their conversation since it was like only 8 or 9 people in here.

'What do you want to drink Nana unnie? It's my treat.' 'JAVA CHIP!!' She replied happily like a little kid. You smiled hearing it. 'Yah Kaeun! You only treat her? How about me?' Jooyeon whined. 'Hello Miss Heir, you have your own money right?' Her sister replied. Jooyeon pouted. 'Thats okay. I can treat you.' Uee said smiling. 'Yeah!! I love you Uee! Thanks!' Jooyeon kiss her cheeks. Uee tried so hard not to blush infront of them. Both Kaeun and Eyoung go to the ladies while Uee and Jooyeon order their drinks so there's only Nana at the table. You look up and see her all alone with her phone. You smiled. 'Beautiful as always' and then Could this be the right time to confess? She's all alone over there and I don't think they will come back in at least five minutes.. You were battling with many thoughts wether to do it or not.

 You take a deep breath. 'It's now or never Em' You gather all your courage and stand up then walking towards her. Nana doesn't seems to notice you. Only Jooyeon did. Jooyeon wanted to stop you but something is just holding her back from doing it. She started to have a bad feelings about this. When you were just a few feets away from her, you call her. 'Nana..' 

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry for the long update :)

Sorry for not updating for a long time :(  I've been busy with exams..

Big thank you for you dear subscribers! Please leave a comment. It motivates me like A LOT..

The of these long flashbacks will be on next chapter! See you again!