The Memory

The Journey

Still In Flashback

 

'Hyung can I ask you something?' 'Go ahead ask me.' Erm.. I know many people have asked you this but.. Why did you actually rejected her? I mean.. Don't you liked her at first? What happend hyung?' I asked. Hyung just sighed heavily. ' Not this questions again! Urrghh..! But.. might as well I just answer him since he asked me nicely. I'm getting nervous about this. I just hope he doesn't get mad at me. 'You really wanna know?' He asked me with a plain face. 'That's if you don't mind sharing with me hyung.' I assured him. Hyung's face seems to be a deep thoughts before saying 'Okay I'll tell you if you really want to know but not now espacially with Emma is here. Let's grab some coffee tonight at Coffeemania.' 'Okay hyung.' I gave him a thumbs up. He just smiled. 'But don't tell anyone got it? At least not yet.' You nodded. 'But hyung, Coffeemania? Seriously?! What is that place?' 'Do we have a problem with that?' 'Oh of course not hyung.' I smiled.

END OF JUNHO'S POV

Both of them ended the conversation right after all of you have regroup. ' There you are. We waited for decades you know.' Junsu said to both of you. 'Really oppa? No wonder you looked so old!' You said jokingly. 'Omo hyung! You looked so weak.' Taec also joined you. 'Hyung let's go to the hospital now!' 'Hyung you need help right away!' 'Are you okay? Do you hurt anywhere hyung?' All of you played around with him. 'YAH! Why is everybody against me!!' Junsu pouted. All of you just laughed about it so does he. Hahaha! I really love these dorks. You said to yourself. Like usual, all of you bid goodbyes at the entrance gate.

Right now Nichkhun, Wooyoung and you are in the car sending you home. 'Guys, today was very fun right!' Wooyoung said while focusing on the road. 'Yeah, you're right. It's been a while since we had this fun right Em?' Nichkhun turn his head to look at you at the back who stayed silence the entire time. You didn't answer him since your mind was filled with Nana this moment. You didn't even heard what Nichkhun asked you. He decided to let it go. 'She has been like this since she came back from the toilet with Taec. Something went wrong? I better ask Taec later about this. I just hope it has nothing to do with that woman.' He said to himself.  (Oh Khunnie.. Of course it has to do with that woman. Just like what Wooyoung said, remember?)

The car stopped infront of your parent's house but you didn't noticed. 'Hey Em...? Nichkhun waved his hand infront of your face. ' Oh.. Yes oppa?' 'Ermm..We've arrived?' Nichkhun said obviously weird with your action. 'Arrived?' Then you look at your surrounding, it was your neighbourhood. 'Oh yes.. My place..' You put your right hand on your forehead for your sillyness. 'Thanks oppas for sending me. See you on tomorrow.' Before you could get out, Nichkhun ask 'Em, why are you acting weird again?' 'Yes Emma. All of us noticed that. You looked very different today.' You sighed. 'It's nothing. I'm just tired.' Both of them look at each other. They knew it wasn't the real answer but they  decided to let it go since it's already late to have a serious talk with you. 'Okay then.. Rest well got it?' Wooyoung said. You were a bit shocked since they didn't ask any question after that. 'O-Okay oppa. You guys to okay? Thanks for the ride. Bye!' You tried to sound happy before you exited the car and watch them leave. 

In the car

'I know that she's lying. You can clearly saw that right Wooyoung?' 'Yes hyung. Her mind was thinking about Nana I must say.' Nichkhun sighed. 'Yes.. As much as I don't want to admit it, I must say it must be about that woman.' 'Well.. What can we do hyung? We have talked to her thousand times about this but still, she's head over heels for that girl.' Wooyoung said sounded angry. 'What does Emma saw in her really? I know that she's drop dead gorgeous and everything but look at her way of treating people espacially to her! Why can't she see that?!' Wooyoung continued letting his anger out a bit. 'Hey hey easy down kid. You're driving right now. I don't wanna die that early you know.' Nichkhun said a little bit afraid. That made Wooyoung giggled. 'Sorry hyung...' 'It's fine. I'm not that sleepy yet actually.' 'Me too hyung. Wanna grab some coffee?' Wooyoung asked smiling. 'Sure! Coffee Bean it is.'

While somewhere at the park

'It's true that before all of this happened, I do like Im Nana. In fact, I liked her since we were... kids.' Junho's eyes widened. 'What hyung?! Y-You have known her since little?! Why you never told us about this?' Junho asked shockingly. 'Because for me, I don't think that it's a big deal you know. It's not like it will make any difference if I told you guys or not right?' There was a silence for a while. 'I guess you're right hyung. But wait, Emma was also your childhood's friend right? So that means...' 'Yes. They knew each other. All three of us knew each other. We knew each other since we were 8 until now. We're so closed back then.' Junho's eyes got even bigger that the usual.

'You could say that our status were higher than Emma's since we came from a wealthy family. But that didn't stopped us from being friends with her. Well.. at least not for me. Emma is just like the Emma you see today Junho. Nice, friendly, funny, attractive...' Suddenly Taec giggled. 'Why hyung?' 'Nothing it's just.. sometimes I'm asking myself why I didn't fall for Emma instead of Nana in the first place. Things might be different I guess. Back then, Emma and I always had a feelings for Nana but we never told each other nor confessing to her. We just afraid that somebody will be hurt in this situation.' 'Yes I get what you mean hyung. You were afraid that your friendship woud crack right?' Taecyeon nodded.

'By the age of 13, Nana's attitude started to change towards her. She started to avoid Emma and treated her in a bad way. That's when I started to realise Nana's real attitude. I asked why and all she said was 'I've just realised that all these years, I've been friends with a disgusting girl! Let's just leave her oppa. She's not worth it to be our friends anyway.' 'I couldn't believed that Nana would say such thing. I never understood those words until now you know.' 'It's that all she said hyung?' 'No.There's more but sorry Junho. I can't tell you the rest. It hurts so much eventhough those words were not for me..' 'It's okay hyung. I understand. Continue on please.' 'Afterward, Nana asked me to leave Emma but I can't. I really felt like Emma needs someone to protect her espacially from a person like Nana.'

'Hyung, why does Nana said those words? Did Emma confessed to her?' 'At first I thought it was about that but it turns out to be something else. I tried to ask Emma that time if she said anything but 'No oppa.. I didn't say nor confess anything to her. She just started to treat me like this so suddenly.' I also tried to ask Nana but she just ignored me since I was not on her side anymore. So up until now, only Nana knew the real reason behind her words. Since then, our so called friendship cracked because of her. To be honest, I don't think we could reunite back. Not with that kind of attitude that Nana have.'

Junho laughed. 'Is there anything funny about my story Junho?' 'Hyung, don't you think that your story was actually out of the topic? Plus, didn't we supposed to be at the coffee shop right now?' Junho said while laughing. 'Are we?! HAHAHA sorry. What exactly you were asking before?' 'I was asking why did you rejected her but instead, you told me about that story but thanks anyway for telling me.' 'Oh yes about that! Ok now I remember hehe.. Well my answer is simple. You see hows her attitude before and now right?' Junho nodded. 'Then you know what I mean. Why would I be with someone like her really? She's not worth it. That's all I can say.'

While in Emma's house

'I can't sleep. I really can't. Her and that boy just keep appearing in my head. That intertwined hands.. That wink.. Gosh Nana... Why do you have to make it so hard for me? But.. why can't I really sleep? It's not like I'm not used to see her with other man right... I really felt like there's something that needs to be done but what is it? Come on Em think think.' You silence yourself for a few seconds thinking what makes you can't sleep. 'Ooh.. I remember it now..'

 

 

 

Sorry for not updating for a while. I've been busy with my exams for the next two weeks from now on. I will try my best to keep up with this story. Till next time!