Chapter 2

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Jjong! Key!” The two boys looked up and smiled at the couple approaching them.

 

“Well, if it isn’t the lovely Jessber couple,” Jonghyun stated.

“So, what is the plan for today?” Key asked as he hit Jonghyun’s arm. “A double date,” Amber replied. Key’s eyes lit up.

 

“Double date?” He asked excitedly.

 

“Yes, a double date,” Jessica said. “Well what are you waiting for? Let’s go,” He said pulling his boyfriend up.

“Key, calm down first,” Jonghyun said. “Never.” Key looked at him with wide eyes. “Hurry your up because we are going on a double date!”

Jonghyun smiled and kissed his boyfriend’s cheek.

 

“Okay, okay. Let’s go guys,” He said as he slipped his hand into the diva’s, “What are we going to do?” Jessica looked to Amber.

“Whatever you want,” Amber said to her. “Well…I was thinking that we shop and then go out for dinner.”

 

“Shopping?” Jonghyun and Amber asked at the same time.

 

“I’m shopping for you,” Jessica said wrapping her arms around the tomboy’s waist, “I don’t know about this boy.”

“Uh…let’s go,” Jonghyun said pulling Key with him, “We’ll meet you two there.”

 

 

As soon as the two boys got into the car Jonghyun gave him a stern look.

 

“I swear if you go crazy while shopping I’m going to-“

 

“Don’t worry baby, I’m not going to be ballistic,” Key said rolling his eyes, “I’m probably going to get stuff for you because you need new clothes anyways.”

“Don’t get too much,” Jonghyun responded as he started the car.

 

“Don’t worry.”

 

 

 

Jonghyun was walking around the store with a pile of clothes in his arms.

 

“Now go and try those on,” Key said pointing to the changing rooms.

 

 

On the other hand, Jessica and Amber were walking hand in hand when something caught Jessica’s eye.

 

“Ooh.” She released Amber’s hand and brought out a pink shirt.

“No,” Amber said as soon as she saw it, “I’m not wearing that.”

 

“Come on. It’d look so cute on you.” Amber furiously shook her head. “I’m not going to wear pink,” She said firmly.

“Baby,” Jessica whined, “Try it on at least.”

 

“Jess, I’m not going to wear pink, period.”

 

Jessica’s lower lip jutted out.

 

“Come on don’t pout at me,” Amber said. “Please,” Jessica said cutely. Letting out a deep sigh, Amber took the shirt.

“Fine, I’ll try it on,” She muttered as she walked to the changing room.

 

 

 

Jessica squealed at the sight of Amber.

 

“You look so cute,” She said pinching the tomboy’s cheek, “It looks so good on you too.”

 

“This makes her happy...I should buy it,” the tomboy thought.

 

“Hey why aren’t you saying anything?” Jessica asked snapping her out of her thoughts.

“Huh? Sorry, I think I’m going to buy it.”

 

“Really?” The younger one nodded.

 

They purchased the shirt and searched for Jongkey.

 

 

 

 

“Hey guys…whoa,” Amber said looking at Jonghyun, “You need help there?”

 

“Please and thank you,” He said. Amber took some of the bags from him. “Holy crap Key, what did you get?”

“Hey most of that stuff is for this little boy here,” He said smiling.

“Yeah just help me to the car,” Jonghyun said as he was still struggling with the bags.

 

 

 

After the shopping the 4 went out and ventured Seoul before their dinner. Jonghyun and Amber argued of who’d pay the bill.

Amber won.

 

“I told you I’d pay,” Jonghyun muttered. “Just be happy someone did Mr. Grumpy,” Key said linking their arms together, “Thanks for the fun day girls. We’ll see you again.”

“Yeah definitely. See you two around,” Jessica said.

“Next time I’m paying for our food,” Jonghyun said to Amber. The tomboy s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter