Chapter 1

Set Me Free
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Two figures were laying in bed together sleeping peacefully. An alarm sounded off disturbing the peace. 

 

"Ugh." A girl reached out and turned the alarm off. She turned to see her sleeping partner's face. 

 

"Baby," She said sweetly. "Why are you up so early?" Her partner grumbled. 

"Because I promised you I'd pamper you all day." 

 

"Sica, you don't have to. I was only joking." 

"I don't care if you were joking or not," Jessica said, "You've been getting stressed a lot anyways." The sleeping person smiled. 

 

"Alright, I'll be up just give me a moment." 

"Hurry you dino," She said then pecked her girlfriend's cheek. 

 

 

Jessica got up out of bed and washed up. She then went to the kitchen to attempt to make breakfast for her girlfriend. 

 

Meanwhile, the sleeping girl was taking a shower.

 

 

 

She entered the kitchen to see Jessica staring at her phone with furrowed eyebrows. 

 

"What are you staring at?" She asked sneaking up behind her. 

"Yah, you scared me Amber. You're lucky I didn't scream." Amber flashed her a dorky smile.

 

 

"Why do you look so frustrated anyways?" She asked wrapping her arms around the older girl's waist. 

 

"I'm trying to make you breakfast but it's so complicated," She replied with a pout. 

"Let's just make it together," Amber said, "It'll be fun." Jessica smiled at the thought of them cooking together. 

 

"I'll take that smile as a yes." She pecked her lips. 

 

 

"Let's start."

 

 

 

 

 

After a long hour of giggling, kissing, and hugging the two finally finished making the breakfast.

 

 

"We're done," Jessica chirped happily as she clasped her hands together. 

"You know this took longer then it should have," Amber said looking at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter