2/6

You own me?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word: 24xx 

    Kyuhyun stood still, his brain refuse to function as he watches and felt every move this Siwon guy is making on him.  He wasn't sure if this is right or even legal.  Come to think of it, maybe he should just kick this ert where it kills and make a run for it.  But run to where? there's no where he could hide, and surely this guy will find him sooner or later.  Before Kyuhyun could persuade himself, Siwon already have continue on.    His large and skilful hands graze over his shirt from chest down to waist.  A hard squeeze made Kyuhyun gasp in shock.  However that reaction made Siwon show the tiniest smiles on his cold face.  Slowly those hands made it way back to his front, he teasingly  unbuckle Kyuhyun's belt bucket.  Pulling out the rest of Kyuhyun's shirt from those jeans, and works his hands over that flat tummy and proceed down south.  Hot flesh on hot flesh.  Kyuhyun could even hear a slight lustful groan from the back of Siwon's throat.  Obviously the guy is liking what he's feeling under his large hands. 
 
O~K~?!.... really? this is what i'll be doing from tomorrow?.! Don't I have any say in this? Umma, Appa, you'll never guess that your son ran away from home only to be dumb enough in getting himself into this , right?  Being ually abuse by this guy...that I just met.  For my crying out loud of crazy starcraft, i'm still a !!!
  Slowly piece by piece of his clothing were remove as Kyuhyun stood frozen in space and time, revealing the body he kept so privately to himself for all these years.  How he really wished to have taken his puppy love offer back in high school, suggestion in going wild at their end of year party.  Instead Kyuhyun dumped his right then and there just in order to keep his own prudey .  With his puppy love, at least he might have enjoyed what so little happiness it brings, for being with someone who he likes a little and not being totally abuse and taken advantage of...like now. 
"oh my my... *whistle... I've never seen such soft white skin on a guy.  Kyu.Hyun, your name right?" His lewing eyes were making Kyuhyun's feel dizzy already, he couldn't imagine what's gonna follow next. "... you also have such an ample, bouncy,  here too..." Siwon whistle again as his hand reach behind to  that tushy cheek, not too hard but just right.  When someone should feel pleasure if that someone wasn't totally freaking out that very moment.  "hmmm you should be very popular, I can tell already..."
 
"hmmmm" Another lewd sound from this handsome yet totally jerk douche Siwon.  How Kyuhyun instantly hated that smirk on that prefect face.  If this guy love money this much he should sell his .  For sure money will just rolls in like waterfall.  Why force - Kyuhyun to sell his sweet ample, softness body?  During these out of body moments, Kyuhyun simply couldn't move or think of anything, he could feel  warm hands were currently rampaging on him but he didn't wanna care any more.  Those thin bow lips kissing his face, or more like eating his face.  , pulling, biting.  A little voice in him was telling him to get-over it, enjoy and get-real to how perfectly this exciting and new feeling it is, Kyuhyun told this voice to GO RIGHT TO HELL and BURN.   Kyuhyun was not there at all, he didn't even realise Siwon had move them both to his room and currently hovering above him as he run his hands along  Kyuhyun's side.  Those dark orbs may look not as cold from before, it could be the extra added lust and hunger glint but either way Kyuhyun didn't notice a single bit, he just wanted to bit his tongue and pass out from all that's about to happen.   Right... I should get use to this.  After all, how am I suppose to earn 24months of housing rentals within a month.  This little abuse is nothing, besides Siwon-the douche bag is hot.  If I can't even let him do... whatever... how am I gonna be with...? but I don't even know him, but its not like i'll know anyone before they...F.I.N.E! I'll just pretend he's a sad, pathetic bug and it'll be over before I know it.  Just stay still Kyuhyun... you can do it... you can do it... you can do it...stay still...still...still!!!  
Mentally chanting non stop, Kyuhyun hypnotise his body and mind into it.  He kept telling his brain to shut off, however those skilful warm hands on his torso rubbing him talentedly was soooo far away from shutting off.  Pressing his lips together in fear, Kyuhyun tries his best to suppress whatever sound his uncontrollable mouth might be dying to make.  He swear he could taste blood, or maybe it was just the disgusting pleasure sending weird signals to his mind.  He shouldn't be enjoying this, and to be honest he wasn't.  He's terrify but he also can't deny that little nagging in him for kept wanting those hands more and more.  
  Soon, without himself knowing, Kyuhyun began to tear up and trembling. As those hands gets closer to his private area, from the fright or his  nerves or the miserable future his mind processing, either way he's loosing it.  Tears, hiccups, shakes, sweats, everything.  It  surely isn't a visually pleasing picture as one would want to see in these situation.  You could say, it was rather sad and heartbreaking.  
  
"When are you gonna stop crying..." Siwon sigh as he waits, yet nothing change.  "YAH!!CHUBBY!!!"
 
"ahh... i'm s-sooo s-sorry Siwon-ssi... b-but... I-it's m-my ... time... I'm s-sorry..."
 
13 seconds of awkward silent...
 
"Lets take a break" was all that left echoing in the room when Siwon gro
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter