Nuisance

You own me?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Surprise!!! cos one of my author/chingu decided to crawl out of her cave and update sth! XD

 

   "CHOI.SIWON!!! you get back here!"   Kyuhyun's voice manage to freeze Kangin almost immediately as he was just about to open the door of the couples house.  Suppressing a deep sigh he knew he better enter the dragon cave and save his boss from his wifu before too late. 
 
"baby... calm down..."
 
"DOWN... I will when you get your back here!"
 
"I will...when you calm down!!"   Kangin move quietly as he witness what seem to be his mighty boss hanging off the railing from the second floor of their double level apartment, as Kyuhyun tries to attack him with a thousand shoes from his pose.  He wasn't sure what to do first, take a picture and send it to everyone that knows Siwon or break up the fight before his boss fall from his grace...(a little late if you ask Kangin.)
 
"aish~~~ I can't believe you did that!!!"
 
"Baby~ its for Wonkyu's good!!!"
 
"Get.down.here!!!"
 
"but babe!!"   Kangin fake cough as he tries to capture the two attention, of cos only after he taken more than enough pictures of the two.  "ahem... could someone explain what's happening here?"   Siwon look way too happy to be seeing his hyung, his eyes practically beam with hope and dreams.  Kangin could have puke, for he have seen Siwon being the cool minded, smart thinking, undefeatable boss.  Yet currently hanging onto the railing like a life line with his wifu beating the crap out of him is far too miserable.    
 
"Thank god, hyung you're here... could you please chill my baby!" Siwon's hand flying around as he tries to gesture for his hyung to calm his baby. 
 
"Siwon-ah...what happen?" Kangin sigh as he step closer to the two with his arms crossed over this chest. 
 
"SEE! even hyung knew it's your fault!" Kyuhyun shouted towards his Siwon just when he tries to air another air Jordon at his hubby's head.  Kangin seeing this quickly took the weapon away, earning himself a pout but that doesn't have a hold on Kangin as much as on Siwon.  The man above nearly coo out loud, but didn't as he quickly receive a glare from his wifu.  
 
"b-but..."
 
"Shut your mouth...and get down here!" Kyuhyun order. 
 
"But you'll hit me..." Siwon pathetically plead with his teary puppy eyes, yet sadly Bugsy wouldn't have fall for it any longer.  Their pup basically barks and growls when he see's Siwon does  that ridiculous expression.  Kangin guess the only person still falling for it must be Kyuhyun, as the younger obviously gone mellower compare to before. 
 
"Siwon... hyung is here... just come down from up there and we'll talk"
 
"hyung-nim~"
 
"Kyu....just step aside for a second..."
 
At this moment, Wonkyu whom been sitting quietly in his crib manage to pull himself up to a standing position as he peek over the railing trying to see what's going on.  The adults have been extra loud today, so even after his big meal, he couldn't sleep.  At just that moment where Siwon jumped down, Kangin turn and saw little Wonkyu and couldn't help but loudly exclaim his surprises.   
 
"OMO... what happen to Wonkyu?!"
 
"SEE!!!" Baby Wonkyu jumped a little from his mommie's loud voice, and that made his mom felt a little guilty.
 
Siwon took this moment and slide behind the crib and coo at his son.  "...isn't he cute!!"
 
"CUTE?! you're no good for a daddy!!!" Kyuhyun was about to launch forward, aiming his fist on Siwon's idiot head, but quickly got hold back by Kangin. 
 
"hyung...Kyu's hitting me again...look look!!"
 
"Just stop it you two!!" Kangin commend as he set Kyuhyun back on the ground while he firmly glare at the cheeky Siwon. 
 
"hyung~~~ look what he did to Wonkyu... why...why would you do such a thing!" Kyuhyun frown as he watch his adorable twenty months old son, wave cutely at him with those cubby arms of his. 
 
"its only for a photo, Kyu..." Siwon step around from the crib and back towards his baby Kyu whom suddenly look too sad for his eyes.  His arms came to embrace his wifu but got stopped. 
 
Kyuhyun swatted his hands away as he went and scoop up Wonkyu from the crib, ignoring the whiny protest sound coming from Siwon.  "I know... the photo is for eommo-nim.  Which will be send to Saint Alexander College in northern England!"   This information shock Kangin the most as he blink his eyes at both Siwon and Kyuhyun. 
 
"eh~ you knew?!" The tallest of the three rub his neck sheepishly while avoiding his wifu's firm glares. 
 
"Of cos I knew!! i'm Wonkyu's appa ... I know everything that's going or happe
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter