In Sickness

You own me?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
*a glimpse into their world...       "Kyuni!" Siwon called before bursting into another fit of coughs.
 
"Yea...?" he came running into the room with worry after pausing his game.
 
"cuddle me?" the puppy eyes looking up at him plus the sad voice it kinda the reason that makes Kyuhyun smirk a little. 
 
"If I get sick it'll be your fault boss" the jokes are on according to Kyuhyun, taking all the joy and glee from his supposedly super badass ChoiBoss.
 
Yet the ridiculous pout made his heart sank a little along with guilt running through him almost instantly.  Plus to even his own surprise Siwon indeed thinking about the possibility.   
 
 true... I could easily get him sick... Siwon silently hid under the blanket and bear hug the pillow as close as possible.  Using it as a cuddly source instead of his usual warm, soft, snuggly sweetcake Kyuni.  After all, pillows couldn't get sick no matter how much he coughs and sneezed or goo all over it. 
 
"aww~ w-what's wrong? what did I said?"  Kyuhyun's voice is now laced with concerned that somehow made Siwon a little happy. 
 
"nothing... I just don't want to get you sick..."  Still hiding under the blanket like a big baby, which Kyuhyun (oddly) is starting to like more and more. 
 
"awww... I don't care if I get sick... I was only joking...come here" Kyuhyun explain as he tries to pull away the blanket from what should have been a sick as dog Siwon.  After a minute of tag a blanket, Kyuhyun simply gave up and hug the big goof over the blanket as it is, rocking their body gently. 
 
"but...I do..." Siwon argued, still refusing to uncover himself in chance of inflecting his bbKyu.  The soft giggle that came back as reply is heart warming enough for Siwon to actually wanting to see his BB in action of such cute expression.  And with that moment of weakness his hand fell from the blanket. 
 
Kyuhyun took that chance and ripped off the blanket, leaving a shivering Siwon with his mouth cover by his own hands. 
 
"KYUNNI!!" Siwon complain while Kyuhyun smirk, cutely biting his lips and crawl closer to him as his man wiggle away slowly. 
 
"Hmmm?"  the innocent expression could break anyone's heart and Siwon was only this close from pulling his cutie pie in. 
 
"Kyu! don't come any closer...I swear... I...i'll ... i'll kick you off the bed!" Kyuhyun giggle out loud as he watches his man-baby trying ever so hard to threaten him as he scoot even more away. 
 
Typical as Kyuhyun, he rolled his eyes and pry both of Siwon's hands away and held it into his own.  After intertwining their hands he even lean close and peck softly and lightly on Siwon's trembling lips.  Siwon was totally shock yet his body absolutely refusing to move. 
 
damn it... why is he trying to make this sooo hard on me...
 
Siwon look anywhere bu
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter