4/6

You own me?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*check out the M rating!! hope you'll like...

 Word: 25xx

 

  When the sky finally turn dark, Siwon decided to call it a day, way earlier than normal.  He didn't want to deal with all that so-call lost profit or whatever just now.  Cos something far more adorable have been on his mind since that morning.  Picking up the neatly wrapped present that's been sitting in his draw for the past week, he could finally smile and get all coo-ing while thinking of that heart fluttering smile it'll bring along.  Suddenly all the words from Kangin instantly vanish. 
The apartment was dark when Siwon step in, a sign that Kyuhyun isn't home yet (cos the little one is afraid of the dark).  But Siwon remember asking his staff and people told him Kyuhyun have left already.  Confusion and imagination starting to buildup, Siwon placed his present on the coffee table while decided to take a much needed shower before his craziness takes place: like calling Kyuhyun's phone (the one he gave him specifically, cause the same thing happened not long after he moved in and totally freak the beshisus out of Siwon only to find out Kyuhyun was lost in the subway).  Pulling his tie away from his own neck, Siwon felt like a new man already, today's been really tough on him, first he needed to secretly find time in watching over the boy and then counts the minutes to he could come home to the boy.  Soon, Siwon casually threw his shirt and pant off him, leaving the man in his boxers as he walks into his bathroom.  
 
The tall, muscular body with a light stubble face took a long look in the mirror have I gone soft? i'm still a bad ...right?.  He didn't really expect any answer from himself, in turn, simply looking at the shower was enough for him to moan in bliss.  Taking a step into the area he couldn't wait for the hot water come pouring down onto his aching shoulders and back.  Waiting for the temperature to reach his ideal heat, Siwon hum a soft tune of "Just the way you are".  Till the water is hot just about enough, he step under, closing his eyes as he let the water wash his tiredness away, he didn't realise the smile plaster across his face, maybe the fact that Kyuhyun's innocent little expression was all he could see in his mind.  
 
Siwon starting to feel his member beginning to ache in that familiar heated way simply from the images in his mind.  damn it... only his smile can make me hard already... He curse himself, yet surprisingly welcomes the slowly harden shaft with a smirk.  Thinking on getting back to washing himself before Kyuhyun's get back, his hand started rubbing against his abs with soap.  Soothingly washing away his day of work, from his abs to his shoulders to his arms, till he lower them to his crotch.  He just couldn't stop, he couldn't help himself.  From the foggy steam, his mind was forming blurring images of Kyuhyun.  Cute Kyuhyun, pretty Kyuhyun, giggling Kyuhyun, wet, hard and Kyuhyun.   Siwon's hand caresses tenderly, began rubbing and pumping, harder and faster.  His legs starting to get weak, he ly push his other palm against the wall for support.  "ahhh...ahh...Kyu...my Kyu-ah...mmm".  Siwon's heart racing with every and pump.  His  was reaching, throwing his head back and arching his back, finally he let out a loud moan, milking through his high, he just couldn't hold it in.  Not that he could or tried to control himself for the past months. 

Just as he breathe deeply a few more times, Siwon jerk suddenly from the hand that touches the back of his head. Shocked, he turn around and he was there.  "Kyu!"  But before he could finish his words, Kyuhyun already pulled him via the nape and kiss him hard and wet on those lips.  Perhaps his own was too strong hence his weak body reaction.  Kyuhyun pull his other shoulder towards him, so he could fully acces those bow lips. 
 
holy SHISUS!!! Kyuhyun... sweet kyuhyun... KYUHYUN!... k-kissing me... !!!
 
Siwon only reaction was stillness, but soon, second by second, he's starting to confirm the sight in front, and before Kyuhyun would start to think if Siwon have fallen asleep on him.  Siwon went into action.  Pouring immense passion into his kisses.  Their bodies were touching but not enough to calm the urge within them both.  Kyuhyun was being so forceful, it was the first time Siwon witness this side of him, and he's loving it.  He could feel his cutie hard against my thigh, poking and rubbing. It was just oh-so close.  Their tongues fighting to dominate as their loud escape moans fills the bathroom.  The water dripping onto their face and hair, wetting everything, turning everything so y and steamy.  Siwon couldn't help but wanting to devour the young in front of him.  His dreams coming true. 
 
"mmm...Kyu-ah..."
 
"...hyung..."
 
Kyuhyun stopped kissing and shyly bit his swollen lips, Siwon gulp as he looses his mind with each breaths.  Couldn't hold back at the provocative sight, he dive in to taste those addictions again.  The two hard leaking members rubbing ever so achingly against one another.  "hyung~~" Kyuhyun voice which made Siwon melted, Kyuhyun's voice might be one of the most sensual thing he ever come across, and he couldn't wait to make the young scream, yell or beg some more. 
 
Forcefully Kyuhyun push Siwon away, just enough for the two to breath and adore the sight in front of them.  A dripping hot, lustful Siwon is like a wet dream come true to Kyuhyun.  On the other hand, a , shy, blushing like crazy Kyuhyun is just to die for. 
 
Kyuhyun, breath deeply before looking up into Siwon's dark orbs.  A timid smile on his chubby face, oh~ baby... you're toooo much...
 
"Hyung... I know you said you don't like ... too troublesome... but for me...would you ..." Kyuhyun look down, not knowing how to finish his sentence.  Truth be told, how could you ask someone to take your ity.  It isn't something you could say out l
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter