3/6

You own me?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Word: 24xx

 

 

Times flies....   "Yah! ChubbyCHO!! told ya this is how to do it... how many times do I have to show you?!"
 
"sorry...sorry..."
 
"Sorry is getting us no where is it now!"
 
"sorry...sorry..."
 
"aish...Just do it again Chubby..."
 
"y-yes..."
 
Kyuhyun smile proudly to himself, thinking he got away pretty easy this time from his bear like supervisor.  I mean, just how many times does one need to show how to stack dishes inside a washing machine.  Apparently for Kyuhyun's its more than enough, and he still couldn't get it right totally.  Hence the reason why he decided to just give up and start washing them by hands.  Rising, scrubbing, rising and drying.  Day in and day out, just as that order.  This has been the longest area that Kyuhyun could handle without burning, flooding, blocking or breaking anything major for the past months.  Hence his puppy like positive attitude although getting another scolding.  While Kyuhyun is busy humming a little tune as he cleanse the dishes he didn't notice the glare his supervisor was getting from a grumpy manager watching from afar. 
 
"You ask for me?" The bear man ask as he approaches the man standing grouchily in the hall way.
 
"Kangin... I've told you..."
 
"I know, I know...but this is the fifth times...come on..." Kangin aka Bear-man already knew where this conversation gonna head to.  Its not their first and it certainly won't be their last, not until a certain someone can work by himself without destroying something else's along the way at least. 
 
"..."
 
"I only raised my voice a little...." He tried to explain, seeing the sulking frown from his normally cool boss.
 
"you call him chubby..."
 
"What?!" Kangin didn't quite get that whispery like comment.
"never mind... just that he doesn't react too well with fear."
 
"What you want me to do, sweet talk him?" Bear man sarcastically suggested, but came a much louder and unexpected reaction from the man he's joking with.
 
"NO!"   The two man stood and just stare at each other after that little outburst.  Each having their own little thought. 
 
"aish~~ i'm out of here... you brought that chubby here.. you take care of it"
 
stop calling him chubby.... Siwon mentally slap himself as he was about to pout at his hyung's little nick name for Kyuhyun.  He knew it was all his own fault for even saying that name out loud in the first place.  But he didn't expect anyone to pick that up and start calling Kyuhyun as such (as well).  Only he should have the privilege at that. 
 
After Kangin left, Siwon return his gaze on Kyuhyun.  It has been about three months since Kyuhyun have started working for him.  And for the first time in his life being absolutely unprofessional, Siwon the big softie have found himself utterly and ridiculously head over heels over this innocent bundle of fluff.  He couldn't pin point when and where, perhaps it all begin with the little stuffs.  
 
 Sometime ago
 
"Siwon-hyung! you shouldn't be out of bed..." Kyuhyun furiously walk over to Siwon as the taller struggle to keep himself upright even though with the help of the wall, this stupid flu is totally disarming him.  Oh why is he still trying to stay cool and compose in front of Kyuhyun is something Siwon couldn't even work out himself.
 
"What are you doing here? you should be at work." 
 
"i can't leave you alone...so i took the night off"
 
"yah!" Siwon scowl while trying to sound mad, but came out more like a weak puppy bark.   
"i know ... so I took double shift tomorrow.  Don't worry.  I'll have this week's repayment on time. Now lets get you back inside the bed.  Don't look down on flu, they're no joke. Come come..." Although Siwon knew he shouldn't be worrying, but he is.  Not about if Kyuhyun is gonna pay him on time or not.  But the fact that Kyuhyun is such a fragile kitten, how could he take two.work.shifts.  Sulking internally, Siwon thought on how he even deliberately gotten tonight's shift for Kyuhyun so he wouldn't be contaminate by his flu.  This boy really doesn't know how to appreciate Siwon's caring nature sometimes. 
Another time   
"Siwon-hyung! look what I got you!" 
 
"How...how did you know?" Siwon's brow reaches his hairline as he stare at the bottle held out by Kyuhyun.  Sometimes Kyuhyun's smirk really bugs him but he couldn't help but wanting to see more. 
 
"i saw you eyeing it ..."
 
"huh? when?" Siwon though to himself, how did the young figure out his long kept secret.  No one should know. Its sooo uncool!
 
"during breakfast... you flip to the page on the magazine and spent like over half an hour drooling over it"
 
"No I did not!"
 
"Yea?! than why is that page ripped from the magazine?"
 
"Yah!"
 
"its ok... everyone was a weakness... besides... I also like butterscotch syrup in my coffee"   "You don't drink coffee... yah! come back here!"
 
This other day
 
"Kyuhyun, have you seen..." Siwon scratch his head, thinking just where the hell his last clean dress shirt have gone to.  He didn't have time to do the laundry and Kyuhyun have killed 2 washing machine already so he couldn't risk letting the young touch the new one. 
 
"Ta-da!!!"
 
"what have you done?!" Siwon grab the hands reached out to him, totally neglecting the shirt that hang neatly on the hanger. 
 
"y-you mind me touching your stuff?" 
 
"no I mean, why is your fingers all banded up, what happened?" The sight was painful to watch, Siwon carefully caress the fingers tips with much tenderness as possible. 
 
"oh... I can't really sew... so..."
 
"Chubby, I could just buy some new shirts, you d
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter