1/6

You own me?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
Words: 17xx    

Umma, Appa

 

Please forgive my own selfishness and immature belief.  But I can no longer just stand aside and let you plan and toy with my feelings and life.  I want to sleep in the bed I made, and walk the path I see best.  It may not be pleasing and acceptable in your view but for the first time in my life.  I can be proud to say, I'm ok with it.  Sorry that your son unable to fulfil your dreams in seek of his own.  I sincerely hope you'll find the light to forgive me in the future.  I'll be forever in your debt.  Praying for your good health and sweet dreams.  

 

  Your ungrateful son

Kyu

 

Seriously, Kyuhyun can no longer handle the fact that in this day and age his family still trying to force him into their so-call political marriage, just to gain an upper hand in their rivalry.  His parent, the people whom gave him life and rise him into such a fine and wonderful person. Kyuhyun has been a diligent child through his whole life.  Maybe seeing your own two sister having to marry out at such an early age, have scared the hell out of him.  Plus when your parents keeps brainwashing you about money and power, that little cell of so-call 'rebellion' may never have gotten a chance to grow.  But do they actually think he'll would just roll over and play puppet to their own juvenile games for the rest of his life.  Thinking back to his many years as his umma and appa goodie two-shoe son, finally he refuse to be another one of their pawn from now on. 

 

The Cho's the king of Hotel industry in Asia.  Kyuhyun isn't the only Cho male, hence his parent desperation to join in with another hotel tycoon in securing his position in the Cho's industry.  They've kept him away from the world as much as possible for having him home school and only a selection of peers invited to befriend with Kyuhyun.  Knowing that one day Kyuhyun are to be their pawn they kept him from having his own thoughts as much as possible.  Yet little did they expect their years of training will back fire on them one day. 

  "umma... I don't even know the person."   "Kyu... you'll listen to your appa and I, we'll never let you down the wrong path."   "But umma.."   "No but...Kyu, listen... your appa and I have been working relentless for all these years...what for? just so you could have a bright and smooth future.  Your uncle and cousin have been eyeing that CEO position forever.  Now we're only a step from it.  With this marriage, you're set.  Please Kyu... its for your own good."   While Kyuhyun clutches onto the letter with his trembling from the worries and getting punch with reality, Kyuhyun sincerely letting fate set on to his shoulder as he place that letter onto his pillow.  He couldn't get that image out of his mind.  The day his parent todl him about his marriage to someone inside a folder.  They told him to read upon it and get ready for their engagement party.  How the hell is he suppose to react? thrilled? joyful? Stop kidding!!!   Taking with him a single photo of his family and a few personal  items, with the final glimpse, the once obedient son of Cho's have left this beautiful house he grew up in and that fluffy sapphire bed he snoozed soundlessly.  Yet what really scare him the most at that moment, was how he knew he'll never regret making his first and most important decision in life.    In a blink of an eye, it has nearly been 13months.  Not once has Kyuhyun heard of his parents came looking for him.  The truth killed him most on the mark of the third month, when it silently came and gone, when it was his 21st birthday and his parents simplify let it blew by like nothing.  His parents have really given up on him, perhaps he'll never see them again.   ***-***  
Life outside of his parents paving road was more than tough to start of, as with everything in life he told himself on a daily basis.  Kyuhyun di
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter