Goodbye

Song JiHyo - Kim JongSook : Entangled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

They just comeback from Ilsan and decided to have simple dinner at JongSook’s place. JongSook prepare her usual dishes, brown rice, kimchi, tofu with bean paste stew and bean sprout salad. She happily calls JiHyo who watching TV when all their dinner finally ready only to receive an upsetting statement from JiHyo.

JiHyo eyeing the dishes on dinner table then he nonchalantly said “No meat?” while busy with his phone. JongSook’s heart sunk a little bit and it showed on her face. JiHyo who realize he just hurt her girlfriend’s feeling quickly hug her and kiss her cheek.

“Sorry, Noona…sorry! Actually its look great! Thank you for your hard work!” JiHyo make funny sad face, begging for an apology. JongSook chuckles, happy with JiHyo’s persuasion.

“It’s really delicious, Noona…” JiHyo exaggerate his way of eating to make JongSook feels better. He loads a huge amount of rice and kimchi into his mouth and put his thumb up, causing JongSook to laugh. She never thought that charismatic actors can act so silly in front of her.

“You’ll be a good wife someday” JiHyo continue his praise, make JongSook blushs. She playfully push JiHyo’s arm make JiHyo almost fall from his chair. JongSook quickly apologize and remind herself to control her strength.

They continue to eat with JiHyo praising JongSook’s food every minute. 

“Let’s keep about us as a secret for a while…” JongSook said with an apology smile on her face. JiHyo who happily eating his dinner put his chopsticks and stare at his new girlfriend, shock with what he just heard from her.

“Why? Of course we shouldn’t go public at this early stage, but we should tell our friends and families. I never lie to JoongKi before, ever...” JiHyo sounds so upset and sad.

“You should understand my feeling…” JongSook tries to explain her heart.”I’m 5 years older than you, I’m not your ordinary girl who insanely beautiful, you’re one the top of your popularity. Let’s feel this happiness just between us for a while before share it with everyone” JongSook holds JiHyo’s hand, try her best to persuade him.

“Why you always feel insecure? Let anyone think and talk as bad as they want. It’s about us, Noona, only us” JiHyo sadly answer, his eyes reflected how sad he is right now.

“Give me some times, okay?” JongSook beg.

“It’s okay if you want to hide it for now…I’ll wait until you ready” JiHyo release a huge sigh, finally try to understand. They continue to eat in silent, drawn in their own thought.

They wash the dishes together after finish their dinner. JongSook wash the dishes and JiHyo wipe it and store it back at the cabin. They exchange smile, harmoniously finish their work. JongSook can’t help herself but imagining their future married life. She giggles when imaginary 2 years old baby on her embrace that looked exactly like JiHyo popped in her mind.

“What happen? It’s forbidden to laugh alone especially at night.” JiHyo suddenly give her a back hug; put his head on JongSook’s shoulder. JongSook release the hug, remember how the time run so fast and it’s almost midnight so JiHyo need to go home. She pushes him to the door, ignore his protest, and push him outside.

“Where’s my dessert? At least serve me coffee and biscuit!” JiHyo pretend to mad.”I just eat, what if I feel sleepy on my way home?”

“See you tomorrow, JiHyo-ah…” JongSook bid goodbye to JiHyo. JiHyo just smile, shake his head in disbelieve.

“See you tomorrow…” JiHyo land a kiss on JongSook’s cheek and walk away.

 

                      --------------------------------------------

“…as we continue our filming today, please continue your role that we’ve settled before. As addition, please welcome our new member, 4minute HyunA-ssi. Also give applause to our first guest, Orange Caramel Nana-ssi” Head PD give his speech before the filming begins. The RM members, especially the boys really happy and excited with two addition players for today filming. JongSook secretly watching JiHyo’s behavior, eyeing every reaction he gives for the girls. JiHyo suddenly look back at her, throwing his killer smile, mouthing ‘I love you’ without sound. JongSook almost passed out because her overdose of happiness, finally feels relax and secure.

 

They divide into two teams, compete in height diving competition to win the race. JongSook, JaeSuk, Gary, JoongKi and Nana join as Blue team. SukJin, Haha, JiHyo, KwangSoo and HyunA are their opponent as Red team.

JongSook come out from her waiting room after change her outfit only to see the rest of RM members stand surrounding Nana. Haha unexceptionally annoying today, screaming ‘you are my last love’, complete with his exaggerate body gesture to Nana. Not far from there, Head PD, JiHyo and HyunA seems discussing something. JiHyo and HyunA laugh while looking to each other, HyunA place her hand on JiHyo’s arm, playfully hit him. JiHyo seems enjoying HyunA’s attention to him, smiling and starring at her eyes. JongSook growls inwardly, remain herself to punish that naughty boy later.

The competition begins, one of team member take turn jump from certain height to collect point based on the height distance. First to compete is duo elder, JaeSuk and SukJin who shamelessly choose to jump from 3 meters board. The coward couple from Red team, Haha and KwangSoo, only dares to jump from 5 meters board. JoongKi and Gary put Blue team on the lead when they give 14 meters to their score. After Nana jump from 3 meters board, JiHyo try to tie the score, ready to jump from 7 meters board. HyunA happily chanting JiHyo’s name and shout ‘Oppa, fighting!’ with her cute voice. JiHyo waves at her and show his thumb up, thankful for HyunA’s cheering. JongSook tries to control her facial expression, fake a smile even though her eyes widen in very scary way. JiHyo bend his body, get ready on position and finally jump, sliding down, dive onto the water. He reaches the surface and coolly splashes his hair, make Nana and HyunA scream like a fan girls. The rest of the guys send a hateful ‘boo’ to JiHyo, only make his grin wider.

The final battle between two girls will determine the winner

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter