The Handsome Fox

Song JiHyo - Kim JongSook : Entangled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

               --------------------------------------------------------------

JongSook push JiHyo's body away from her, right when JoongKi come into the living room. He try to figure out what happen with his brother and JongSook, seeing their flushed face, he figure it out. He points his finger to JiHyo and start to laugh.

"JiHyo-ah! You always bring beautiful and y chicks here, but how come you make out with this ugly Noona! Hahaha..." JoongKi's laugh getting louder and louder and the whole room starts to spinning, then someone just shakes her arm over and over again.

"Noona...”

“Noona..."

“Nooooonaaaa…”

"JoongKi-ah... just leave her sleep. She must be really tired..."

JongSook blink several times before finally able to open her eyes, realize she just fall asleep on the couch. JoongKi stand on her left with his hand on her arm. JiHyo calmly sit on her right with a cup of coffee in his hand.

JongSook rub her lips with her finger. She remembers watched Gag Concert on TV and suddenly her eyes feel so heavy. She tries to fight her sleepiness until she can’t remember anything. So the kiss is only her dream, even though it feels so real. What if she makes some sound, maybe a loud moan! JongSook panics, shake her head and touch her hot cheeks.

"Noona, are you okay?" JoongKi feels worry seeing her Noona become so anxious. JongSook stares at JoongKi and then at JiHyo. Her eyes quickly land on JiHyo's lips, the one that land on hers, in her dream. The effect is so instant. She feels so hard to breath and without a word she takes her bag and stands up, walk straight to the door. Without looking back she bid a short goodbye to the twins.

"JiHyo, JoongKi, bye! Noona will take a cab!" She almost run to the door and then takes the stairs to 3 floors below. She doesn't want one of the boys follow her easily while she wait for the lift. After make sure they can’t catch her up she take the lift to the lobby and take a cab. The twins keep calling her phone over and over again. She doesn't pick it up, after a while she just send message that she has to attend some urgent appointment. She knows it will be awkward on their next meeting but she can't be in the same room with JiHyo after that dream.

Instead going to her own place, she asks the cab driver to fetch her to her best friend place.

                  ------------------------------------

"It's okay Unnie! It's just a dream! No one can peak to our dream. He will never know about, ehem, the kiss..." Byul pat JongSook's back, try to comfort her. Haha who sit beside Byul just chuckle because JongSook's story.

"You just runaway from their place? That will be so awkward. Why you so shy and clumsy, Noona..." Haha mock her.

"It's just...you know me DongHoon-ah! Argh! I just wanna disappear!" JongSook close her face with her palms and burry it on her lap.

"By the way, I wanna share something” Haha face turned very serious “About the twins, especially that foxy face, Song JiHyo" Haha face turned very serious.

"My friend told me they are a new hot items on entertainment industry. They can act, and of course,have a very handsome face, many directors want to hire them. Movie, drama, commercial all that fortune on their hand. Their work attitude is something to admire, discipline and hard work. The only bad rumor spread is about JiHyo" Haha continue.

"Noooo...Oppa, don't crush my dream! The SongSong twins have angelic face and they’re as holy as pigeon!" Byul refuse to hear about the bad news.

"Pigeon? That skinny foxy will eat every pigeons he met! My friend told me many actresses hitting on JiHyo, you can mention many famous names, and he never say no to anyone. He might never be the first to make a move but he just accept them, dating with one girl to another on a blink of eyes. Some already know this fact. You know how naive a girl can be. Owh…Oppa only not found his soul mate yet, Owh, I’ll be Oppa’s last love” Haha mimicking girl’s nasal voice make Byul pinch his arm.

“They think they can change him, cure his ‘disease’. Some just take this advantage to have one fun night, if you know what I mean"

Byul and JongSook close their mouth, shock in Haha's news.

"What a basstard... He seems so pure! He always acts as a nice guy in drama!" Byul burst into anger.

"You shouldn't mad, Byul-ah!"

"Why Oppa? He is a lady killer!"

"Do you think that kind of life style bring you happiness? You maybe get some short time fun but once the adrenaline gone, you only feel the emptiness. He never understands about what love is. That's what I feel, emptiness, until I find you, Byul-ah!" Haha end his speech with sweet compliment.

"Owh Oppa!" Byul wh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter