Alone With The Devil

Song JiHyo - Kim JongSook : Entangled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“JiHyo-ah! JiHyo!!” JongSook kneel down and shake JiHyo’s shoulders try to wake him up.

Finally Jihyo open his eyes, he touch his chest and his head with painful expression.

“Argh…my chest…” JiHyo seems hard to breath and JongSook really worried with him and also feel guilty, he falls because she strongly shrug his hand. JongSook really sad and start to crying. Seeing JongSook crying, JiHyo try to sit down, make him cringe because the pain. He put his palm on JongSook’s cheek and wipe her tears. JongSook start sobbing and can’t handle her tears, her emotion take over her sense.

“JiHyo… sorry…” JongSook manage to talk between her sob.

“Noona, I’m okay. I just a little bit shock. See? I can stand, I can walk. My body perfectly fine” JiHyo already stand up and do a little walk to assure JongSook he is fine. JiHyo shirt and pants really dirty so he decides to go home. JongSook forbid JiHyo from driving alone so she will fetch JiHyo to his apartment with his car and the Joongki will fetch her back when he comeback from filming set. JiHyo happily accept it and JongSook swear she saw for a second naughty smirk on his face.

           --------------------------------------------------

JongSook drive JiHyo’s car carefully, she keep took a glance at JiHyo who close his eyes and put his hand on his chest. She almost forgets about the sudden kiss, until she sees JiHyo’s lips. Well, she can help but eyeing JiHyo’s face, she still not immune from his charm. She try to figure how many girls he kissed already? What kind of human being is this young man? Maybe he got split personality disease? JongSook just sigh and drive.

JiHyo and JoongKi live together at this huge apartment on high class area. They’ve been living well since successfully play on several famous movie and drama. JongSook enter the basement and park the car on reserved spot.

“JiHyo…we already arrive, do you want me to accompany you upstairs?” JongSook still hesitate to visit this two boys place.

“Of course, please stay until JoongKi back, I’ll ask him fetch you back so you can take your car”

“No…I’ll take you upstair and then I’ll take a cab. You need to rest JiHyo-ah…”

“Please Noona, I insist. I’ll feel better if you stay with me for a while”

“JiHyo…” JongSook weakly refuse JiHyo's will.

“No more debate.Come on Noona” JiHyo grab JongSook’s hand and walk into the elevator. JiHyo press the ‘9’ button and smile to JongSook.

“Noona, our apartment is a little bit messy…Me and JoongKi really hate cleaning and take care our place. Basically, we both really lazy”

“Hmm…we barely know each other, so I wonder if really ok if I come to your place” Honestly JongSook never visit boy's apartment before.

“I thought you feeling guilty? And now you wanna runaway from your responsibility? I just want you to stay with me until JoongKi come” JiHyo smirks, make him looks really foxy.

“Well…”

“Oh, we arrive! Come on Noona…”

They come out from the elevator when they meet familiar face. JongSook recognize him, a famous action actor and singer, Kim Hyun Joong.

“HyunJoong Hyung…nice t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter