Ilsan Memories

Song JiHyo - Kim JongSook : Entangled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pink Sentiment on Premiere Episode of SBS New Show

Seoul - Sunday, July 11th 2010

By CRZYADMIN

Tonight SBS airing the first episode of their new variety show, RunningMan, an urban action variety show where the MCs and guests complete the missions in a landmark to win the race. With impressive main host line such as National MC Yoo JaeSuk, Ji SukJin, Haha, Gary and Kim JongSook also fresh actors Song JiHyo, Song JoongKi and Lee KwangSoo, RunningMan already grab the victory on rating battle between the big three station.

On their first episode, RunningMan shows the viewers incredible chemistry between ballad singer Kim JongSook and young actors Song JiHyo. Both of them involve in one on one ripping nametag battle. The fight end with no winner since they ripped the nametag at the same time, close the fight with sharing a sweet hug and laugh.

Watch RunningMan every Sunday 18.05 KST only on SBS.

Share your opinion about the pink chemistry between Kim JongSook and Song JiHyo on the comment section.

 

1. [+1116, -167] JiHyo Oppa! Look at me! I’m way more beautiful than her!
2. [+973, -39] Song JiHyo can do better

3. [+967, -40] there’s a rumor JiHyo used to date Park Bo Young and Moon ChaeWoon. How come the next girl is…

4. [+501, -35] her arms are bigger than JiHyo’s
5. [+478, -89] I’ll think again about my plan to get plastic surgery. There’s a man out there that will love me just the way I am

6. [+453, -105] Over my dead body!

7. [+104, -23] If the handsome Song JiHyo only get that kind of level woman, how about me?  JiHyo Hyung, please check your eyes!

8. [+89, -0] Make me feel really grateful with my current girlfriend

 

JongSook didn’t read the whole article. Her heart sunk a little bit because the viewers reactions. The show turned out different than what the production crews first plan. The hugging scene just happen naturally because they feel excited after the nametag ripping battle. JongSook feels really sad when everyone insults her physic and wrote all the hate comments.

                                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------

JongSook wake up with zero energy, feels exhausted exactly the moment she open her eyes. All the netizens comments lingering in her head. She’s about to take a bath when her bell door ringing, she took a glance at the watch on the wall, it’s only 7 AM. Who the hell in coming at this hour, JongSook thought.

She rushing to the door and open it, ready to nag the guest when she found JiHyo stands there, smile from ear to ear. He wears simple jeans and white t-shirt but still look dazzling and handsome. JongSook accidentally saw her own reflection on mirror at her coat dresser, she startled, her hair resemble a nest with pale and bloated face.

“Morning Noona…” JiHyo greet her with his husky voice, JongSook’s heart is pounding faster as the result.

“JiHyo, what are you doing here, at this hour? How do you know my place?” JongSook panic, try to tidy her hair with her fingers, wipe her face and eyes perfunctory.

“May I come in? Just in case one of your neighbors caught us…” JiHyo calmly ask permission to enter JongSook's place.

JongSook let JiHyo in, politely ask him to wait at the living room while she prepares herself. She took a bath and changes her clothes and changes it again, confuse what to wear in front of JiHyo. She just give up after changes her clothes for the fifth times, release a huge sigh before come outside.

“JiHyo, what exactly bring you here at this hour?” JongSook join JiHyo, sit on her couch. Her heart is beating faster again when she looks at JiHyo’s face, wondering why people can be this handsome even in the morning.

“Are you busy today?” Instead answering her question, JiHyo ask her back.

“Well, I don’t have any schedule today…” JongSok puzzled, wondering what exactly JiHyo want.

“How about going to biking track? I heard from your manager you often go bike tracking” JongSook freeze, confuse how to react. JiHyo's question sounds like a date invitation.

“We can go to Ilsan Community Park, the bike track is quite long, beautiful green scenery,

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter