Flower Boy

Song JiHyo - Kim JongSook : Entangled
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Kim JongSook feels nervous to meet her new co-workers. Today is their first meeting and she wants to make good first impression. She walks into karaoke room where they set their appointment. She can see Jae Suk Oppa, Haha and Gary who her long time friends from her previous TV show. She can’t recognize the other faces. Hesitantly she open the door and everyone stop chatting and starring at her. Suddenly her eyes meet this beautiful eyes, a young man with big round eyes and beautiful face.

“JongSook, come sit down…” She can hear Jae Suk oppa call her name.

JongSook stand still, give no response to his Oppa who keep calling her and ask her to sit down beside him. She keep starring and starring, studying the brown eyes of pretty young man, his lips so pink and plump, his expression-less face is undeniable captivating.

“Yah! Kim Jong Sook! What happen with you! Where’s your manner? Come sit down!” Finally Jae Suk drag his dongsaeng and pull her to chair beside him. Jong Sook realize she has been starring at the pretty boy all along. He cover her face and put her head down on the table.

Jae Suk pats her back and give her sympathy smile “Hahaha, don’t need to feel ashame! Almost every woman will fall into this pretty man, Jong Sook-ah…. Let me introduce you, this man is Song Ji Hyo”

“Hello Noona…” JiHyo greet her and throw his killer smile.

“He’s younger than you so don’t hesitate to speak with him and handsome man beside him is his twins, Song Joong Ki. See? Double handsome man on our show, the rating will be awesome!”

“Nice to meet you, Noona!” JoongKi brightly greet her.

“Beside Joong Ki the ugly character on our show, Lee Gwang Soo”

“Heeeei Hyung!” Gwang Soo sulk because his Hyung nasty introduction.

“And then our friends Haha and Gary, not to forget that old oppa over there is Ji Suk Jin” Haha and Gary simply nod to her because they already know each other for so long.

“Jong Sook-ah, nice to meet you, don’t be shy with oppa, okay?” Suk Jin greet her with his greasy voice.

JongSook has been spacing out since the words ‘hello Noona’ from Jihyo. He can’t hear the rest of Jae Suk’s words. Jihyo’s voice so different from his flower appearance. His voice really husky and deep, alluring. JongSook swallows her saliva unconsciously. How can a man be so pretty and sparkling.<

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter