Revenge!

Oh No, AGAIN!?

YOUR POV:

I walked past Gikwang into the rooftop to start on my plan. I just sat there on the bench thinking to myself then i suddenly got a flashback of when i hugged him. My heart started to beat fast, AUGHH what's wrong with me!? i pounded on my heart, "Stop beating so fast!" Am I starting to fall for this guy? i questioned myself. No it can't be! I won't let it happen he's a jerk he's, he's AH HA! DING! DING! DING! i got it! i know what I'm going to do to get this guy back. If he wants to play at his own games let's play it! Oh L.Joe you will deffinately and finally will have a taste of your own medicine. DING! DING! DING! The bell rang. I hurriedly ran to class totally forgetting about the little incident on my face that i forgot to take off. I got into my second period and everyone in the whole class turned and looked in my direction. I heard them whispering and looking at me. I wonder what they're talking about. I just stood there waiting for the teacher to come in, the final bell rang and the teacher got into the class. She asked for my name and i gladly replied to her. She asked what happened to my face and i gave her a confused look she just put it a side and told me to sit by this guy named Changjo, he raised his hand and i sat by him.

I looked at him and gave him a warm smile and he just laughed at me. How ing rude! Then I instantly knew that he was one of L.Joe's friends just by how rude they acted. I completely ignored this Changjo guy until the bell rang. I was about to get up and leave but the guy i sat by stopped me, "What do you want?" i snapped at him knowing that he's one of THEM!

"I-I just wanted to say... U have crap all over your face!" He walked away laughing. That guy has the same damn attitude as stupid freaking L.Joe! Now i understand why they're friends. Then it hit me like it litteraly hit me, someone threw a marker at me and i looked to see who it was and he had some muscles and he was standing by that Changjo guy and they were both laughing at me. I quickly walked away shoving them to get out of my way to the bathroom to wash off all the marker crap on my face. Then the final bell rang. I dashed out of the bathroom into my 3rd period class. By the time I got there the teacher was already teaching sh*t I'm sooooo late! i gently knocked on the door and opened it the teacher and everyone looked at me.

"And who are you?" the teacher asked pissed off that I'm interupting her oh so fun lesson! This was the subject i was not good at, Math!

"I-I'm ~~~~. Sorry for interupting your class i kind of got lost on the way here." I lied.

"Oh you're that new student that was suppose to come in yesterday." she sound like she wanted to kill me at this point.

"Uhmmm... yeah about yesterday I'm really sor..........." Even teachers cut me off! aren't they suppose to be the ones who listen to us!? GRRRR!!!

"I don't want to hear any excuses go take your seat quickly wherever you want." She turned back around and continued on with her lessons. I decided to sit all the way in the back but then someone stopped me.

"Sorry that seat is taken." she said in a b*tchy way.

"Oh sorry." I whispered. I tried to find another seat but there were no other seats available i went back up to the teacher, "Uhmmm..."

"WHAT!?" The teacher snapped at me sh*t I just ticked her off, "STOP INTERUPTING MY LESSONS COME BACK WHEN YOU'RE READY TO LEARN BUT IN THE MEAN TIME STAND OUTSIDE!" Everyone in class looked at me I must have turned very red. I looked at the girl who kind of got me in trouble in the first place. She was sitting there blowing bubbles with her gum... I knew it!

 

AN: I might not update again not until tomorrow I'm very sorry guys but let's just hope that i don't have any hw and that i'll be able to write the rest of these stories! Thanks for the support (: