Knew It!

Oh No, AGAIN!?

YOUR POV: 

I decided on the first choice i ran to him and said sorry for all the mean things i have said, gave him a hug and just as i thought he pushed me away. he gave me a look like WTF!? i laughed at him, "Guess you're not as bad as i thought L.Joe!" he just stood there staring at me and so were his friends none of them said a word so i walked away. I was a few feet away i looked back and they were back to there normal selves eating and talking.

I totally forgot what i was here for until i heard my stomach growl! Ahhh I'm so hungry! I walked back to grab some food and stopped at their table i looked at them and smiled, one of them smiled back at me and he looked so adorable! Maybe I'm actually starting to warm up to these guys, "What do you want? I saved you didn't I!? Now leave us alone!" or maybe not. He was back to his normal self just as i thought, I knew it!

"You don't own this place L.Joe so you can't tell me what to do!" i replied back, he's so stupid! Why did I give him a hug? What in the world was i thinking!?

"Whatever." was all he said. HA the legendary L.Joe no comeback? how great! I rolled my eyes at them and went to order my food and after a few minutes of waiting i walked out with my order. When i got out Teen Top was still there doing the same thing eating and talking. I walked past by them and flipped them off and I'm sure one of them noticed because i heard one of them yell something but i didn't pay attention to what they said. 

I started walking back home thinking about what L.Joe did and why he did it. I thought about the hug and my heart stared to beat fast. What is wrong with my heart? hmmm... It's probably just because i despise him or I'm just hungry. BEEEEPPPPPP!!! I jumped a little, scared me out of my mind, "WALK ON THE SIDEWALK YOU DON'T OWN THIS PLACE!" I looked at the person and i appologized and quickly ran to the sidewalk. I must have just stood there or something. AISHHH L.Joe why am i thinking about you!? i just kept walking not knowing where i was going until i bumped into...............................

 

AN: I should let you guys know this now, school is just around the corner and since i'll be busy with school and stuff i might hardly update i hope you guys understand but since school hasn't started yet i will keep updating :D