Grrrrrr!!!!

Oh No, AGAIN!?

YOUR POV:

I know who did this, "L.JOEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!" I screamed for his name that I'm sure everybody in the whole school must have heard. I marched into the cafeteria to find L.Joe sitting down with the rest of Teen Top eating there lunch, everyone looked my way and EVERYONE laughed! I WILL KILL YOU L.JOE!!!!

It's so emberassing having people laugh at me but i didn't care i was too mad! i marched up to L.Joe, "Look at what you did to me," I pointed at my face and he laughed, "Why the hell are you laughing this isn't funny L.Joe i will get you for this! REVENGE IS BEST SERVED WHEN IT'S COLD!"

"What are you talking about? I didn't do anything to you and what the hell happened to your face? Is this an upgrade for me to notice you? Well sorry to break it to you girl but I DON'T LIKE YOU!" he smirked high-fiving one of the guys. ME LIKE HIM!?

"NO what are you talking about!? ME LIKE YOU!? You have some nerve to even say that! I would NEVER like a guy like you! I don't get why all these girls are flocking over you! You're such a jerk!" i just let everything out i didn't care who was watching i just wanted to make it clear to him!

"Oh come on! I know you like me you always spend your time on me like bumping into me and such! You're trying to get me to notice you and everything! Well i'm sorry to tell you this way you're deffinately NOT my type of girl!" He laughed and walked away with Teen Top.

That guy OOOHHHH i just want to aughhh!!!! L.Joe i will get you back you wouldn't even know what hit you! I had this crazy look on my face that must have scared Gikwang who was standing by me. I walked past him and to the rooftop to start on my plan.