DUN DUN DUNNNNN!!!

Oh No, AGAIN!?

YOUR POV:

 

She was sitting there blowing bubbles with her gum... I knew it! Sitting there was no other than Hyuna! i walked outside rolling my eyes at her she must have noticed but i didn't care. I just sat there outside of the door thinking if this whole L.Joe thing will work out. I hope it will he'll finally get a taste of his own medicine! As time passed by i was still sitting waiting outside until maybe just maybe the teacher will come get me. The door suddenly opens and the scary teacher faced me.

"Why do you keep distracting my class!?" she snapped at me.

"I-I'm sorry i didn't really mean to distract you it's just that..." she cut me off.

"I don't care for these excuses get inside the bell is going to ring and i'm going to assign everyone their homeworks." I slowly walked inside and i felt eyes just watching my every move. I walked to my seat and sat down i looked up and everyone was staring at me.

"Class pay attention to me and not ~~~~." The teacher warned. "Since ms. ~~~~ decided it would be funny to disrupt class today i will assign you all homework! There will be this 5 page page packet i will be giving you today and it's all going to be due tomorrow! So class tell ms. ~~~~ how thankful you are!" the whole class groaned and someone threw a piece of paper at me. I just know this teacher hates me! I hate this class! The bell finally rang and i walked out of class.

AN:

i'M SOOOOO SORRY FOR JUST WRITING NOW I KNOW IT'S BEEN A WHILE SINCE I LAST UPDATED AND I'M VERY SORRY FOR THAT IT'S JUST THAT I'VE BEEN SO BUSY WITH SCHOOL I HAVE THIS PROJECT I'M SUPPOSE TO BE DOING RIGHT NOW AND I HAVE TO PRESENT IT ON MONDAY I'M SORRY GUYS BUT I REALLY WILL TRY TO UPDATE AS MUCH AS I CAN!