Text (V and Jimin)

♥ Bangtan Boys Oneshot Collection! ♥

Yuna was on her way to school. She was just a simple girl in high school, about to graduate as a senior in school. She was so excited to just graduate and get away from all the people she hates. All her friends were fake to her, she had gotten her heart broken so many times over her years of high school. She can only trust one person in life and that's her best friend Hye Min. She was always by her side and never let her down. Yuna was at her locker with Hye Min, and then the cutest guy from her school named Park Jimin walked up to her.

"Oh look. He's walking up our direction." Hye Min warned her.

Yuna was getting nervous and finally he walked up to her.

"Hi, you are Yuna right?"

She shook her head and hid her red face with her binder.

"Great, see I've been always wanting to talk to you. Is it ok if we exchange numbers?"

Yuna shook her head again, but then she ripped out a piece of paper and wrote her number on there. Jimin did the same and they both exchanged.

"So you'll text me?" Jimin asked her.

"Of course."

The school bell rang.

"I've got to get to class. I'll see you around though." Jimin smiled and left.

Yuna and Hye Min started to squeal to each other because of Jimin coming up to her. Yuna liked him ever since she had a school project with him, even though they both never talked a lot. But all that mattered to her was that her senior year would turn out good since she is talking to Jimin.

*~*~*~*

Yuna went home and was waiting for the right time to text Jimin. And by the right time, she was actually stalling herself because she was so scared texting him first. Then she finally had the guts, late at night, to text him first and she did.

Yuna [9:45 P.M]: Hi!
Unknown Number [9:45 P.M]: Hey

He texted back right away, and she had a big grin on her face. Then she changed the contact to his name. Then he texted again.

Unknown Number [9:46 P.M]: Who is this?
Yuna [9:47 P.M]: Oh right! This is Yuna from school.

Then their conversation started from there. They started talking about theirselves, from their favorite foods, their favorite music, and even talking about their life. They started getting close to each other and talked for the rest of the night. Yuna was falling in love with him the more she knew him. Then it was about midnight and Yuna was getting sleepy.

Yuna [12:01 A.M]: I'm getting sleepy, but we should definitely hang out tomorrow.
Jimin [12:02 A.M]: Sure. You want to meet up at the mall?
Yuna [12:02 A.M]: That sounds good! I'll see you tomorrow then.
Jimin [12:03 A.M]: See you tomorrow.

Yuna was excited to hang out with him tomorrow, so she fell asleepy with a big smile on her face, thinking about how tomorrow will turn out.

*~*~*~*~*

It was the afternoon, and Yuna started getting ready. She was worried about how she looked. She thought that if her style was ok, or if her hair was too much. She sent a bunch of photos to Hye Min asking if she looked alright. Of course Hye Min thought she looked ok, but she kept changing and changing until she felt confident with her look. When she was done getting ready, she stepped out and locked her house, and walked to the bus stop. She was excited hanging out with him and she knew today was going to turn out great.

*~*~*~*~*~*

She came into the mall and Jimin was nowhere to be seen. So she texted him again.

Yuna [1:45]: Where are you?
Jimin [1:46]: By the water fountain.

She walked to the water fountain but on the way she bumped into someone.

"Oh I'm-" She looked up and was surprised.
"Oh hey! Yuna. Why didn't you text me yesterday?" Jimin asked.
"I did and you were replying unless...." Her sentence trailed off.
"Really? I'm guessing you got the wrong number and you have been texting some stranger."
"Wait, what?" Yuna was trying to everything processed in her head.
"Well, text me again today. I got to go. Bye." Jimin said and left.

Yuna looked at her phone confusingly.

"So who have I been texting the whole time?" Yuna asked herself.

She walked to the water fountain and saw a boy with orange hair. He looked really familiar that Yuna stared at him for awhile. She came up to him.

"V." She said surprisingly.

He looked up, smiled and then hugged her.

"Yuna, I thought you deleted my number."
"Yeah I did, and then I got it again. Which was kind of weird. I was wondering why Jimin was exactly like you."
"Really? You must have typed in the wrong number. You were supposed to be texting Jimin?"
"No! I mean yes.. But it wasn't bad at all texting you. And I guess we can hang out today."
"Where do you want to start?" V asked her.
"Of course, the arcade!" Yuna said and pulled him to the arcade.

They started hanging out at the arcade and they won a lot of prizes. V mostly won them for her. Then they went to the ramen shop to have some ramen. She ordered a big bowl and so did V. They were having a fun time together that they ended the night by going to Han River. They were watching the stars shine bright in the sky.

"So were you upset that you found out you weren't really texting Jimin?" V asked her.
"Not at all, I'm glad I'm talking to you again actually."
"Really? Your feelings have changed a lot after we broke up. I thought you really meant it when you never wanted to talk to me again."
"Actually I didn't mean it. I missed you a lot after we broke up. I missed your weird laughs, and when I was upset you would make me happy. I just said that because I was really mad at you for what you did."
"Yes, I know, but I do regret it. I didn't mean to use you like that just to get closer to Hye Min. But when I got closer to you I knew who I really loved but it was too late to change that."
"Just talking about this really makes me want to cry." her voice started to croak.
"Look, I apologize again."
"It took me forever to forget every detail about you, and now you are just bringing everything back."
"I'm sorry..."
"I'm going now. I'll see you around I guess. Bye." Yuna said and left V alone. 

V just sighed and looked up into the stars by himself. He really felt bad about what he did to Yuna back then and he wished that she never got the wrong number and texted him again. 

~*~*~*~*~

V went back home and threw his phone on the couch. He sloppily threw himself on there too and thought about today. Then he felt his phone vibrate. 

Yuna [10:47 P.M]: Hey. 

V's eyes winded and he was happily texting back but then realized Yuna must have gotten him mixed up with Jimin's number.

V [10:47 P.M]: Hey. I think you got me mixed up with Jimin's number again. 

He expected her to say sorry I did. I'll text you later, or something close to that but he got a different answer. 

Yuna [10:48 P.M]: Nope, I'm pretty sure I got the right number. I want to put everything behind us and start all over. So can we? 

V gave a big smile and texted her. 

V [10:49 P.M]: Of course. I would love that. 

...