Happy Birthday (V)

♥ Bangtan Boys Oneshot Collection! ♥

Every day was just a normal hardworking day for Hyejin. Doing her best in every performance she has. She wanted her fans to be proud of her. While sitting backstage she was waiting until it was her turn to be called up to go on stage.

Hyejin was scrolling through her Twitter, giving out replies to some of the fans that mentioned her in posts. She was happy that all her fans were funny, nice, and generous. Hyejin was indeed relaxed until an annoying alien made her tense.

"Jagiii~"

"Can you stop calling me that? I hate it when you do that, Taehyung." Hyejin said in irritation.

"But Jagi~" Taehyung pouted; his bottom lip sticking out.

"Leave her alone, Taehyung." Jimin said while walking with the other members. "She wants someone like me!" Jimin smirked while slowly lifting his shirt up, causing Hyejin's cheeks to redden.

"Jimin," Rap Monster started.

"Yeah?"

"You got no jams." Jimin stopped lifting his shirt up and he just let it drop. His smirk now became a frown. Yoongi draped his arm around Jimin to comfort him. Jin started pushing the others to move the other direction to give Taehyung and Hyejin some privacy.

"Sorry about my hyung." Taehyung nervously rubbed the back of his neck.

"It's alright. He's pretty funny, and adorable." Hyejin giggled.

"What?! You think he's adorable? What about me?" Taehyung pouted once again.

"Well..." Hyejin trailed off.

"Well?"

"I don't want to say it!"

"Come on! You have to!"

"But Tae-"

"No buts. If I was in your situation, I would've told you straight up."

"But why does it have to be me?"

"Oh, uh..Because."

"Because what?" Hyejin raised her brow in delight.

“Nothing, I just used you as an example. Now what am I to you?”

“I don’t want to tell you, though.”

“Why not?”

“Because-“

“Hyejin, you’re up!”

“Got to go!” Hyejin bowed slightly and left to go on stage. As she was walking away, she had her hand on her chest.

Why does he make me feel like this? Whenever he comes by my heart starts beating. Taehyung, what are you doing to me?

~~*~~*~~

Once hyejin's performance was finished, she was wondering where most people were. She would see a few people here and there. She looked at the floor and there were arrows which of course she followed. The arrows led her to a room. The strange thing is that no one was there except a note on a table. She grabbed the note on the table and it read:

"Happy Birthday, Hyejin! We love you!" She tilted her head in confusion and furrowed her brows.

What is this note talking about?

 "SURPRISE! HAPPY BIRTHDAY, HYEJIN!" Everyone that popped out of their places yelled. Taehyung had opened the door, revealing a cake with a few candles.

"Taehyung, what is this?" Hyejin asked obliviously.

"It's your birthday?"

"It is?"

"Yep! How can you forget your own birthday?"

"I've been so busy lately that I haven't kept track. I'm sorry." Hyejin nervously scratched her cheek. The girl was embarrassed. Taehyung could see it too.

"No need to be sorry. Now make a wish and blow out the candles!" Hyejin sweetly smiled at Taehyung and blew out the candles. Everyone cheered once the candles were blown. He placed the cake down and everyone started getting a piece.

"Am I adorable like hyung?" Taehyung whispered into Hyejin's ear.

"Mm...Nope!" Taehyung pouted at her as she laughed at him. He wiped some icing off of his portion of the cake and he smeared it on Hyejin's nose.

"Kim Taehyung!" Everyone turned their heads towards the two and started laughing. Not because Hyejin had icing on her nose, it was because Hyejin tried to put some on Taehyung. She chased him all around the place until Taehyung had caught her hands. She was struggling, trying to get out of his touch. She finally gave up and he let go of her. She grabbed a napkin and wiped off her nose, and then she got some cake.

"Hyejin, can I talk to you privately?" Hyejin nodded and followed Taehyung while holding her cake.

"What do you want, Tae?" Hyejin said a bit harshly. It wasn’t suppose to sound harsh, it just came out like that.

"I did all this for you. Don't be so mean."

"W-what? You did all this for me?" Hyejin softened.

"Yes, I did."

"Why?"

"I don't know?"

"You must've of done it for a reason."

"I just think you deserve it, okay?"

"T-thank you." Hyejin whispered audibly, causing Taehyung to smile cheekily. "Hyejin.."

"Yeah?"

"Joahyo."

"I-I like you too..."

"Really?"

"Y-yeah."

"Why are you rude to me most of the time?"

"I don't know, but most of the time, I get butterflies when you're around me."

"Aww, you're so cute!" Taehyung pinched her cheeks, and then he wiped icing off of her cake and smeared some on her lips. Taehyung smirked and slowly leaned forward. "T-Tae, what are you doing?" Hyejin blushed. "Do you always ask this many questions?"

"No, but-"

"Good." Taehyung leaned in and placed his lips on hers.

*Snap*

The two parted and looked at the door. Hoseok had taken a picture of the pair. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Hyejin and pulled her closer, leaning to her ear.

"Will you be mine?"

"Yes." Hyejin blushed before sharing another kiss with Taehyung.

 

A/N : It's UnicornSushi here and this is my first oneshot for this collection (lol). I procrastinate a lot. But anyways, I hope you guys enjoy it.

P.S. pls comment moar. ty ty