Beautiful (Jimin, J-Hope, Jungkook, and V)

♥ Bangtan Boys Oneshot Collection! ♥

Jimin, V, Jungkook, and J-Hope were all walking around the park just having an ice cream cone and enjoying the weather. Then they decided to dare each other. They did a few dares, like hugging random people and also taking random selfies with people. Then they came across a girl who was sitting on a bench and using her phone. She one foot on top of her skateboard moving it to the left and right. She was also wearing a SnapBack that was backwards, with a red, blue, black striped flannel that was ed showing her white t shirt inside. She paired it with denim jeans and also red converse. Since it was V's turn to dare Jungkook, he knew exactly what he was going to dare him.

"Jungkook. So you see that girl over there using her phone?" V pointed with his eyes so he wouldn't make it so obvious. 

Jungkook thought she was really cute. He got scared because he didn't want to chase her off with some stupid dare. 

"Ok no stupid dares. She's actually really cute." 
"No, no. You know our new song Beautiful right?" 
"What about it?" 
"I dare you to go up to her and rap your part of the song to her." 

Jungkook took a really deep sigh. 

"Seriously?" He said in an unhappy way. 
"Yes. Do it." V demanded. 

Jimin and J-Hope were laughing in the back. Jungkook started walking slowly just to stall. 

"Hurry up!" V yelled 
"He's definitely going to embarrass himself." Jimin said and laughed.

 

The three of them laughed together. Jungkook paused about 3 feet away from her and took a deep breath and ran up in front of her and started rapping his part of the song to her. She looked up right away and was surprised about what Jungkook was rapping to her. She was enjoying it so much that Jungkook didn't even feel like it was a dare anymore. She was smiling a lot and also blushing. 

"She's actually enjoying it." Jimin said. 

When he heard Jungkook almost done with his rap, Jimin pushed him away and started singing to her after his rap. V and J-Hope walked closer up to them, and they saw her big smile and rosy red cheeks. Jungkook pushed him again and started to sing to her. She was laughing a little bit when they were doing that. While Jungkook was singing they were both pushing each other and then J-Hope decided to get into this and pushed the both of them away. He started rapping his part of the song. He even held her hand up and gave it a kiss after he rapped but then Jungkook again, pushed him away and then started singing. V wanted to get into this too so when his part came he pushed all of them to right and started singing. He even sat right next to her and locked his fingers with hers and she turned away covering her face. They all pulled V away from her and their song was done. She started laughing at all of them. 

"So who do you like out of all of us?" Jimin asked. 
"Um..." She was speechless. 
"I know she likes me." Jungkook yelled out. 
"No she doesn't!" J-Hope yelled. 
"You guys need to calm down. She obviously is into me." V said. 

They all started arguing and she stood there very awkwardly. She put her phone away and then she stepped on her skateboard and she rode away. One second after she left, they noticed her riding and then they started getting sad and blaming each other that she left because they were arguing. 

"Alright we get it. She is a beautiful girl." Jungkook finished their argument and they all walked away, hoping that they would be able to see her again. 

...

a/n: I know really short LOL