I Hate You (J-Hope)

♥ Bangtan Boys Oneshot Collection! ♥

Choi Minah has been teased by Jung Hoseok, also known as J-Hope, ever since middle school. He's a really confusing guy for Minah. He will be rude at one point and stop talking to her, then the next thing you know he will start teasing her again. Minah was with her cousin, Ji Hyun, asking for advice. 

"So what do you think that means? Like its so weird of him to be so bi-polar like that." 
"Obviously he's trying to get your attention... I think." 

For Minah, the best person she goes to for love advice is Ji Hyun, but she doesn't seem to know what is up with this guy this time. 

"But why is he so bi-polar?" Minah asked. 
"You know what? I really don't know your situation. I never met a guy like him and he's been doing this for years now. Don't worry though you are graduating from high school in a few days. You will be going to college and not see him again." 
"We got accepted into the same college." Minah said disgustingly. 
"Oh my god! What is up with this boy?!" 
"I seriously have no idea..." Minah said. 
"Do you think he likes you?" 
"No, not at all. I think he has a thing for this other girl, because he talks to her all the time as I walk by." 
"I seriously think this boy has bi-polar problems." 
"Me too. I'm literally done with him. I just want to know the reasoning behind this." 
"Well, maybe he's just another boy with mood swings. It's ok, don't think hard about this." 
"Alright, thanks Ji Hyun. You better come to my graduation or else I will kill you the next time I see you." 
"Of course I will come. Now I will see you later." Ji Hyun said and gave Minah a huge hug and left her house. 

Minah really wants to know why J-Hope has been acting like this ever since middle school. Was he really bi-polar or is this some sort of sign? Minah remembered what Ji Hyun said, so she didn't let it bother her. 

*~*~*~*~*

Minah was at school with her friend Eun Hee, and they were talking about graduating soon. It was their 3rd to last day of school and they couldn't wait to just graduate. 

"What are you wearing?" Eun Hee asked her.
"I really don't know since we are going to be wearing a gown on the top of what we are really wearing."
"Well when I take off that gown I want to look cute when were on our way to the graduating class of 2014 buffet dinner."
"I honestly don't want to look cute for graduation. It's so much work and-" 

She got interrupted seeing J-Hope walk by. She always did that every time he walked by her. As he walked by, she rolled her eyes at him like she always does, just to make him realize she doesn't want to be bothered, but he went up to Eun Hee and whispered something in her ear and then she started laughing. Then he walked away and Minah started to get curious. 

"WHAT DID HE SAY!?" Minah said furiously. 
"He said that I shouldn't be friends with you because you are so mean." 

Minah's blood was boiling. She had it with all his jokes and his mood swings, so she ran up to him and pulled him back, but then he let go and kept walking. 

"You know what? I don't care if I have to yell this through the halls, but I hate you! I hate everything about you. I hate your attitude, I hate your personality, and I even hate your jokes that aren't even funny! Just stop it because I can't take it anymore!" She yelled furiously.

J-Hope stopped walking, but then after she was done, he kept walking. Minah felt embarrassed that she just ignored her like that. Then Eun Hee went up to her. 

"Are you ok?" Eun Hee asked. 
"I'm fine, let's just go. I really needed to get that out of my system." 
"Do you literally mean everything you just said to him?"
"Yes I did. He seriously does too much with his little jokes and everything. I just hate him." 
"You know hate is a really strong word. And didn't you like him last year?" 
"Yeah because that's when everyone was pressuring me to like him, because of his little jokes he would do to me. Now he's just a bi-polar boy with mood problems." 
"It's ok, were almost graduating." 
"We're going to the same college." 
"That doesn't mean you have to hang out with him." 
"I guess." Minah said and walked out with Eun Hee. 

*~*~*~*~

It was graduation day and Minah and Eun Hee were getting their diplomas and taking pictures. Minah wanted to get pictures with everyone except for J-Hope of course. Then Minah saw Ji Hyun and gave her a huge hug. 
"Yay! You came!" Minah said. 
"Yes. Now let's take selfies." Ji Hyun said and got out her phone and switched it to from camera. 

They started taking pictures. Then Minah felt a tap on her shoulder and she wasn't very happy to see who it was.

"What J-Hope?" She said rudely as ever. 
"Can we talk? In private?" He asked her. 
"I guess." She said and followed him. 

Eun Hee and Ji Hyun were whispering to each other about what they thought was going to happen. They went to the quad area where they both sat down at a bench. It was quiet for a couple minutes because of awkwardness.

"What did you bring me here for?" Minah said rudely. 
"Look, you can get mad at me all you want because of what I have been doing to you, but just listen. I'm sorry for being so rude and being so bi-polar sometimes. I can't help it, and the only way I thought of getting closer to you was that if I teased you. I would be rude only because I hate it when I see you talking to other boys or just talking about them. You were really rude to me and I couldn't blame you for that. I'm just saying that I have had a long time crush on you Choi Minah since middle school." 

Minah was silent for a minute. J-Hope thought she was going to laugh but instead she gave him a kiss on the cheek. 

"Since we're both being honest, I was only rude to you because I had a little promise to myself that if boys were trying to hit on me then I would be really rude. I figured you were trying to hit on me with all your jokes that I would just be really rude to you. But I still hate you. You shouldn't have been so bi-polar all the time." Minah said happily and rested her head on his shoulder.
J-Hope chuckled. 
"Don't worry it won't ever happen again, because I love you." J-Hope said happily and locked his fingers with hers.

...