National Crush Day (With Rap Monster)

♥ Bangtan Boys Oneshot Collection! ♥

Eun Hae was walking down the hallways and saw students writing on their wrists. She thought it was kind of weird so she went up to Hyejeong who was her one and only friend she has. They both weren't really popular, and only had each other. Most of the people were really ignorant or just didn't think they were good enough. So Eun Hae was really curious about why everyone was writing on their wrists today. 

"Hyejeong, what's going on?" She asked her. 
"Today is National Crush Day, where you write your crush on your wrist. Everyone is doing it, even me." 
"Who did you write?" Eun Hae said and looked down at her wrist. 

Hyejeong pulled her arm away, but Eun Hae pulled it back and saw her wrist.

"No way. Seokjin? Kim Seokjin?" 
"I know. I don't have any chance at getting at him, but I can't help it. He sits next to me in chemistry and we do experiments together and he smiles at me a lot. How can you now fall for him?" 
"Psh, I wouldn't." 
"You write your crush on your wrist then! I want to know who it is." 
"Fine." Eun Hae said and then pulled out a black sharpie and started writing on her wrist. 

Eun Hae was done writing on her wrist and then she put her sharpie back in her backpack. Hyejeong pulled her wrist and saw who she wrote on it. She started laughing really hard. Eun Hae gave her a blank expression. 

"Omg Namjoon? Kim Namjoon? Ok that's really bad. Me liking Seokjin isn't that bad." Hyejeong kept laughing but Eun Hae told her to be quiet. 
"Hey, I know he's so different. He's like the opposite of me. But you know that saying. Opposites attract." 
"But he's just so popular and such a bad guy with a bad reputation. And you're so sweet, caring, and shy. When he tries to talk to you, you just run off." 
"I know. But please keep it down. I don't want anyone making fun of me." 
"Look. There's your crush getting pulled down by the principal." Hyejeong pointed out and she turned around. 

Eun Hae started to feel her heart racing per second when she saw him. Namjoon saw her and he smiled at her, but Eun Hae just ran off. Hyejeong was running behind her. 

"Oh my gosh, Eun Hae. He wasn't even talking to you and you still run off." 
"I'm sorry. He just really makes me shy. I can't help it but just run whenever I see him look at me." 

The school bell rang and they both had to go to class. 

"I'll see you later." Hyejeong and started walking to her class. 

Eun Hae started walking to hers too. When she came, of course she sat all the way in back. There was a girl who was being curious, and checking if Eun Hae had a crush written on her wrist. Eun Hae didn't notice she was looking at her wrist so she heard girls exploding in laughter right beside her, so she turned to them.

"W-why are you guys laughing?" She said frightened. 
"You really think he would like you? You're such a different person from him. He's not your type." She told her. 

Eun Hae just looked down at her wrist and felt like she didn't deserve to write his name on her wrist. But she didn't want to erase because she thought that would show that shes weak and embarassed and she didn't want to show that. 

*~*~*~*~*~*

She was walking down the hallways all by herself, since she couldn't find Hyejeong. Then lots of people started pointing and laughing at her. She knew it was because of her crush written on her wrist. She immediately ran but bumped into someone. 

"Namjoon! I mean-" 
"Hey, why is everyone pointing and laughing at you?" He asked her. 

She took a huge gulp and then ran away from him. 

"What was that all about?" Jin went up to him. 
"I don't know. I always try to talk to her but then she always runs away from me."
"Maybe she likes you. I mean everyone is writing their crush on their wrist today." 
"That doesn't mean she likes me. Who did you write on your wrist." 
"You don't know her. Or you probably do. She's Eun Hae's best friend, Hyejeong." 
"You wrote her name on your wrist?" 
"Yeah, anything bad about that?" 
"Nope. Not at all." 
"Then who did you write on your wrist?" Jin said and tried to see who he wrote but he kept it to himself. 
"I don't do this kind of stuff. It's stupid." 
"Then why are you hiding your wrist?"
"Look I have no one on it." He said and showed him both of his wrists and there was nothing on it. 
"You tricked me." 
"Yeah I did. Because you get a little too curious sometimes." 
"Whatever." Jin said and they both walked out of school. 

*~*~*~*~*~*


Eun Hae was sitting at the park swings all by herself, watching little children play while their parents were watching them. She was still watching her wrist thinking about if she should remove it or not. She just gave a little smile and then looked down. Namjoon was walking down the park with his friends, Jungkook and Jin. He saw her sitting by herself. 

"Hey guys. I'll catch you later." He said and started walking up to Eun Hae. "Hey. You know you need someone to push you on the swing." He said to her and she looked up. 

Eun Hae started to get really shy and covered her face. 

"Are you ok?" He asked her. 

She nodded her head. 

"You know. You don't talk much do you?"
"I'm sorry. It's just..." She couldn't finish her sentence. 
"It's just?" 
"Whenever I see you, I get really shy..." 
"I've noticed. And I see my name is written on your wrist." 

She looked down on it and then erased it right away.

"This is embarassing." She said and kept erasing it. 
"No don't be embarassed." He said and stepped in front of her and revealed the name written on his wrist.

"Eun Hae" was written on his wrist in black sharpie. She smiled at him. 

"Really?" 
"Yeah. I like you." 
"I like you too..." She said to him and gave him a hug. 

...