Sticky Notes (V) [Inspired Story]

♥ Bangtan Boys Oneshot Collection! ♥

Day 1:

Eun Hye was sitting at the park table doing her homework. She had her headphones in her ear and wrote away. V also had plans on doing his homework at the park, so he went to the same table Eun Hye was sitting on. When he sat down he started reading his homework on what he had to do. There was a big gap between the both of them. V kept eyeing her. 

"Nice day today huh?" V asked her. 

She ignored him and kept writing. V turned his head away and felt embarassed and just looked at his work. He went through his backpack and tried looking for a pen, but he didn't have one. He saw her writing with one. 

"Can I borrow your pen?" He asked her. 

She turned and saw him. She didn't quite hear him the first time so she pointed to her earphones. 

"Oh your pen." He said and showed a demonstration with his hands.

She understood him and she gave him the pen. V started writing and making marks on his homework. He gave it back to her when he was done.

"Thank you, I appreciate it." V said and smiled. 

*~*~*~*~*

Day 2:

V decided to go back to the park but not to do his homework. He wanted to see her again. He was sitting down waiting for her and at times he would pretend he was reading his notebook again. Finally she came back and sat down next to him, with headphones in her ear again and still with that big gap in between them. She saw him and smiled and started doing her homework. V wanted to talk to her so he scooted in a little closer to her but still having a gap in between them. She saw him with the corner of her eye. 

"What are you listening to?' V asked. 

She turned her head to him and just pointed to her earphones and started writing again. V felt kind of embarassed again, but he got out a pack of sticky notes, that were for just in case she wouldn't speak to him again, and wrote on it.

"What are you listening to?" He wrote down on the sticky note, took it out, and stuck it on the bench, between the gap of both of them. He also left the pack of sticky notes for her, and hoping that she would see it.

She turned her head to see what was on the bench saw the note and couldn't help but smiled. She picked up the pack of sticky notes and wrote down something too. 

"A special song." She wrote down, took it out and stuck on the bench too, next to his note. 

He saw that she replied and picked up the pack of sticky notes and wrote back. They were having a conversation with the notes.

"Can I listen to it?" He wrote back. 
"No, I'm embarassed." Eun Hye wrote back. 
"Name?" 
"Eun Hye. What about you?" 
"Taehyung, but my friends call me V." 
"Ha. I'll call you V then. How old are you?" 
"18. What about you?" 
"Same here." 
"What's your favorite song?" 
"Too many to name, Haha, what about yours?" 
"Too many to name too, but I mostly like Hip-Hop." 
"Hip-Hop. That's a nice genre :)." 
"Look, I'd love to see you again, can I get your number?"
"No, I don't have one." 
"That's a terrible lie." 
"Haha, If you want I'll be here tomorrow." 
"Sounds good, I'll see you then :)." 


She looked at him and waved goodbye and walked away. That left V thinking about her and how cool she is. 

*~*~*~*~*

Day 3: 

V was sitting down waiting for her again. She came back and stuck a note on his notebook. 

"Its nice to see you again." She stuck on his notebook and sat closer to him. 

V smiled and just wrote back with his notes. 

"You're late :)." He said and stuck it on her notebook. 

She gave him a light push, but wrote something back. They kept talking to each other with the sticky notes. They were laughing and smiling, and putting sticky notes on each others foreheads. Eun Hye felt so comfortable with him that she wanted to show him what she was listening to. 

"Do you want to listen to my song?" She wrote down and stuck it on his notebook. 
"Sure, I would love that." V said and smiled at her. 


She took out her headphones and gave it to him. V grabbed them and put it in his ears. 

"I don't hear anything." He said and looked at her. 

She did sign language and looked bummed out after doing it. V didn't understand, but instead he was writing down something on his sticky note. She was waiting for him to stick it on her notebook. When V was done, he covered it and stuck it on her notebook. He was still covering it while sticking it on there, but then he revealed:

"You're still beautiful." 

...

Author's Note: 

Hey guys, this was author AnnieAnnAnn143 who wrote this story. This was actually inspired by this one video that I really liked. 

Here's the original: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QyB_U9vn6Wk
Here's my favorite remake version of it: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lmq321zjkvs

I hope you guys like my story on it! xD