The Real Baby Gender

Hello Appa~ Ft. Taeyang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                No, it can’t be… it can’t be twins!

                “You’re going to get the baby gender?!” Sandara squealed with the other 3 girls behind her

                “Ah, neh, we are” Taeyang said smiling already.

                “Can we go?~~ I want to find out” CL whined

                “Neh, we can all go!” Minzy clapped her hands together

                “Ah, they probably want to go alone, it’s probably too crowded in the hospital room right? Text me as soon as you find out! I want to start buying clothes already!” Bom suggest with a large smile at the end, causing the girls to stop asking us questions. We nodded before rushing our way out of YG to prevent ourselves from getting stopped by.

                Paprazzi’s…yay…Youngbae had his arm securely around me as he and I were going past them to get to the car as they were flashing their cameras away. We got into the car safely which was awesome. “Ah, that’s what I hate the most” Youngbae sighed before pulling out of the parking lot and driving to the doctor’s office.

                Once we got inside we went up to the lady at the counter “May I please check in for 2:30 for Kim Eun-ae?” I asked as the lady smiled at me. She looked like she must be in her late 30’s.

                “Neh, oh, you must be that really popular duo everyone’s talking about all the time! Oh, and Dong YoungBae! My daughter is a huge fan!” the woman said breathlessly as we thanked her. We took our seats and maybe 15 minutes later we got called in.

                “Annyeong, I’m Dr. Lee, I’ll be here for checking the baby gender. It’s a pleasure to meet you” she bowed and shook both of our hands “We’re going to go to the Room 3B, you can take a seat, and I’ll be in shortly” she directed us as we both nodded. I took a seat on the check up bed while Youngbae took a seat next to me.

                “I’m really excited” he said holding my hand, Aigoo, he looked so cute right now. The nurse came back into the room and began telling us in depth on what she’s going to do for the checkup.

                She grabbed the medium sized tube that was water-based to check the baby on the ultrasound. “This might be a little cold, I’m going to rub it on your belly so we can see your baby on the screen, Arrasso?” she explained.

               

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter