Baby Gender Revealed!!

Hello Appa~ Ft. Taeyang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Long time no see everyone! Sorry for the long delay of it, I kind of got lazy at typing then I worked on so many drafts but they just seemed to fall apart last minute. I hope this chapter isn’t that bad like the past couple ones where people said they were funny. I’ll try to do more of that soon, anyways…the baby gender will be revealed…now! Starting~~~..NOW!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taeyang POV~

                Lately, all the members and I are getting ready to do our Big Bang comeback that is realeasing very soon so I don’t normally have much time to be with Eun-ae…it’s sad because I have to leave so early in the morning then leave again at night for our schedules. She has her normal schedules as well with her brother, but refuses to go home if we tell her to go get some rest.

                Anyways, I’m done explaining that. I want to plan something really really special for her not only because she’s very pregnant now, but being a nice boyfriend like I am with the incident with Seungri not too long ago I want her to really forgive me now. I heard a familiar voice that suddenly appeared in the recording room.

                “Oppa…” Eun-ae peeked her head into the room. I smiled, I seriously couldn’t help but not too. I mean seeing her smile makes me just want to-

                “Ohhhh, how’s my baby doing?” Seungri ran to Eun-ae and hugged her before going on his knees and placing his hand on the baby. “Wow, he’s really getting big, isn’t he? Is he a bother kicking? Want a massage? I can go buy you something-“ he began.

                “Ani, stop it, I’m fine” Eun-ae put his hands off of her. Seungri is really trying hard; lately the members are arguing who’s going to be the god father of our baby. All the members except Seungri are very gradually asking us kindly without making it obvious like Seungri.

                “Why cant I touch the baby?~~” Seungri stood up with a whine “I’m your BEST friend, and probably your only male best friend! I should touch the baby,” Seungri pouted “After all I will be the godfather” Seungri smirked at all the members as they all had O shaped mouths standing up with disbelief.

                “What makes you think you’d be the godfather?! You’d probably teach him something he shouldn’t know!” Seunghyun growled with his scary deep voice.

                “You’re careless” Jiyong began

                “Talkative and mean to me!!” Daesung included crossing his arms irritated.

                “Assertive, disturbing in so many levels, unpleasant, you get aroused to easily” Seunghyun continued counting on his fingers as he continued going on and on.

                “Okay, hyung, we get it. Let's just say he’s not the ideal type, he’s still a very irresponsible kid” Jiyong clarified as we

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter