Mood Swings Much?

Hello Appa~ Ft. Taeyang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A long chapter for my wonderful subscribers~~~

~~~

Taeyang POV:

I was sitting on the couch while Eun-ae was doing her pregnancy workouts, she done some research that it’s safe to work out while being pregnant, but she has to do it carefully so she won’t hurt the baby. Ever since she started developing a larger stomach of the baby, I too have been gaining weight. I looked down at my white over sized t-shirt and raised it a little; I looked at my no longer chocolate abs. It was just developing to be flab. Worthless jiggling flab, curse my tiredness and laziness now, I need to start going to the gym too.

“Oppa, I hear the baby kicking again!” Eun-ae squealed as she turned to face me as I smiled, I went to her and kneeled down on the floor.

“Jinjja? Oh, hi there little baby” I said softly as I placed my hands on her stomach, I felt a kick I couldn’t help but not to smile like a dork right then. 

“Look baby, that’s your appa right there” Eun-ae giggled as I did too

“The baby can’t look through your stomach, baby” I looked up at her, with a dumbfounded expression

“Just use some imagination will you?” she asked as I laughed and nodded, I didn’t want to take up her time just me feeling the baby kick so I told her to continue working out as I watched. She sat on a big blue ball as she watched the instructor told her what to do.

 I watched her bounce on it; it started to make me wonder as I looked at her. Can she bring that to the bedroom? I quickly shook that dirty mind that went through my head. It was already hard enough to watch her stretch earlier; I kept telling myself not to say anything or try to make her do it. I mean, I don’t want to force her, even though Seungri told me that pregnant women always get …

Now when I think about it more…how the heck does he know that?! Does he do research on women’s side effects of being pregnant or something?! Or what if he has a pregnant girlfriend, but just didn’t tell anyone yet? Just has me wondering now.

Eun-ae’s mood swings aren’t that bad though, I can tell she’s trying really hard to cover her sadness or her angriness. Sometimes I can hear her go into the bathroom late at night, and I hear her crying with little sobs. She always cried when she was tired, even without being pregnant it was just one of her ways of showing she was really tired and wanted to sleep. Of course, I wanted to go knock on the door to help and comfort her, but I know she won’t let me in the bathroom; Eun-ae just hates for me to see her cry, and that makes me sad because I can’t see every side to her when it comes to moods.

I quickly get out of this weird dosing off moment until she called me “oppa!” she shouted I jumped a little and looked at her.

“Neh, yeobo?” I asked wanting to know what she was going to talk about.

“Oppa...your muscles are dragging now!” she giggled while looking at her cell phone; that actually hurt…a lot. I don’t mind, yeah, that we both are gaining weight because of the child, but I don’t like it when someone says I’ve gained or grown to be weak. I’m not weak!

I just chuckled at her little comment and just said “yeah, I guess so”, I heard her giggle again; I looked up to see what she was up to this time.

“Oppa, the Big Bang members are saying you’ve been eating a lot as well.” she looked at her phone.

“Was that Seungri?” I asked curiously. I figured it was him.

“Am I supposed to tell you that?” she teased I knew it was him, man it’s time to get some payback. Yeah, maybe I did eat a little more than what I usually do but that doesn’t mean I serve myself more a lot lately…okay, I take that back, maybe I do eat a little more than I should, but that lasted only a week..Or two...or three…

“Omo, oppa, I can’t see your abs anymore!” she pointed at my stomach, I got angry, sure, I wanted to cry because I cry too easily, but I had to be a man, and men don’t cry! They sweat! From their eyes!

“Well, it seems as if I’m not the only one that has gained weight!!” I blurted shouting standing up, I heard the door slam, I just realized what I just said, and I wish I could’ve taken it back so badly. I ran to the bedroom door and knocked on it. “Baby, please let me come in” I said I didn’t bother turning the knob yet.

“No, leave me alone, I’m too fat for you now” I heard those small little cries that came from the room on the other side of the door. I turned the knob and opened the door that easily, Gosh, why am I stupid? I could’ve just opened the door in the first place. I sat next to my pregnant girlfriend on the bed, and gently touched her shoulder, she moved away from me.

“Don’t touch me, Youngbae” she said as I heard small sniffles, she was definitely acting like Seungri now when he claims ‘We got too far with the teasing’ that he started crying, or when we took Seunghyun hyung’s last ice cream pint, and he didn’t talk to us for weeks.

“Baby, I’m sorry I said that to you, you know I didn’t mean that right?” I asked she didn’t respond after a f

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter