How are you going to tell the news?

Hello Appa~ Ft. Taeyang
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

                I couldn’t believe it…I looked down at the white stick I was holding as I stood in the bathroom. I’m pregnant. It’s not time to have a baby just yet. I mean my brother and I are going to have our comeback next month, and then I have to do performances for Big Bang and 2NE1. This is not the right timing, sure Taeyang and I have talked a lot about babies and children, then possibly getting married in the future, but this is too much. But, I’d do anything to have my soon-to-be child/children alive, I’m not that person who’d just leave them or just let them fly away like dust. I threw the white stick with the others into the secret bag so Taeyang won’t find out when I go and throw them away in the garbage bin.

 The 2NE1 girls, my brother, cousin, and Big Bang except for G-Dragon and Taeyang because they went to pick up the food, were all talking in the large room that contained a large flat screen plasma TV, large and long couches that can bend out wards to give your feet comfort, nice squishy rugs to fall asleep on (possibly, it’s not like I hadn’t done that…yet ^.^), a glass table to put decorations or food on, table stands as well, don’t forget the large shelf that contained Blue-Ray and regular DVD movies on! The outstanding part of the room was the beautiful glass chandelier that stood bright and tall over everyone. This room was definitely a basic, yet classic room that made everything comfier. I then excused myself to go get some water, after I got a glass I made my way to the balcony to get some fresh air. The sun shined not too brightly over the blue sky and big fluffy white clouds. The breeze wasn’t too bad; maybe I can finally tell Taeyang what I’ve been hiding for a while now…

I sighed as I looked down at my fingers that I fiddled with a lot, it’s something that I’ve always done that automatically shows the person that something is bugging me, or so to claim my brother says every time I have a problem, he sees me do it and asks “What’s your problem this time?” but, of course he’s just teasing…I hope. I ran my hand through my dyed dark-brown hair and sighed “How can I do this?” I asked myself. “Do what, noona?” that familiar voice…Seungri.

I turned around and saw Seungri smirk as he peeked his head out of the sliding door and walked through it. He then took a seat next close to me then flashed me those panda-puppy eyes, he clearly wanted to know what I needed to do. “You can tell me…right, noona?” Seungri asked as he blinked several times showing off his aegyo as I chuckled.

“I guess, I can, I don’t know” I said as I placed a hand on my chin pretending to think as his eyes widen.

“You can tell me, noona! I pinky promise I won’t tell, again!” Seungri held his pinky out to me as I giggled he was too cute. “See, noona? Whenever your upset I make you laugh, that’s what maknae’s are for, right?” he asked sometimes he acted like a little brother to me which I didn’t mind at all.

“Yeah, you do make me laugh a lot” I glanced at my fingers then looked up to him again as my knees were brought to my chest, I then wrapped my arms around my legs. “Well, you’re the first person I’m going to tell…I’m pregnant” I finally said as I took a deep breath.

“I don’t know why, but I’m not surprised” Seungri shrugged, I held up my left hand already ready to slap him on the head as he flinched in return.

“Yah! What’s that supposed to mean!? You think I’m easy?!” I shouted as he laughed, he knew I was teasing him, whenever I got mad he’d NEVER take me seriously.

“No, it’s just you and Taeyang hyung went out lots of years ago, so I just figured maybe you guys were ready” he shrugged again “But the first part I said I was just teasing you” he looked at me as I glared at him.

“We’re not even married, Seungri! You don’t understand that! The YG Concert is coming soon, then I’m having a comeback, then I also have to dance for your-“ I began he cut me off as I was ready to throw down again.

“Calm down, noona! You worry way too much! Maybe this happened for a reason” Seungri suggested as I shook my head standing up

“Yeah, this happened when we used no protection!” I shouted I then realized how loud I was when I said that. Thank god, no one would have heard me because they are inside in the other room down the hall.

“No, you don’t understand, what I’m trying to say, noona. Maybe this was a gift for you two, you know? Taeyang hyung would always tell me how much he wanted to have kids and you too, then you getting married in a couple more yea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter