Pictures

O P E R A T I O N :: L O V E

 

 

“Are you okay taetae?!..Did she manage to punch you??...” she looks concern.

 

"No...” I replied shortly.

 

“This weird… Jessica supposed to punch me that what really happen back to the time…”

 

“Tae…” Tiffany called me.

 

“Hurmm…”

 

"How you know Jessica??…”

 

I raised my eyebrow.

 

“What did you mean fany??…”

 

“I heard you yelled her name early, when that ball going to hit her head, I’m just curious… aren’t you just a new student here?....”

 

I frowned.

 

“Well, I don’t know her… just!.. I heard somebody called her like that early…” I lied.

 

“Really?... okay then.. I’m so glad that she does not manage to punch you… it’s a bad day for you today right?... got crashed by me and now almost get punch by hell sica…” she giggles.

 

I smiled.

 

“No... It’s a good start for me, a new beginning!” I mumbled softly and tiffany seems does not heard what I said and the atmosphere between us becomes awkward.

 

“Let’s go tae, we can’t sit here for a long time. It time for your first class... I will show your class…let’s go!” she stands and ready to walking but I caught her arm prevent her to leave.

 

“Can we sit here for a moment more…” I patted a space beside me and ordered her to sit there beside me.

 

She stare at me weirdly, but still she just nod and sit back beside me while I start to leaned my back on that chair. Relaxed my body there and start to close my eyes for a moment. The weather quite good as wind keep blowing my own hair and I can smell tiffany’s perfume clearly too when the wind keep blowing softly.

 

Lavender… her favourite perfume... And citrus the scent from her school uniform. I miss you tiffany, I really miss you... Can we just stay like this forever...?”

 

After that I opened my eyes slowly back.

 

“Erhh??....yah!!!.....why I come back here again???!!!....” I frown disappointed as I realise I’m now at Tiffany's wedding event, not at school anymore and I’m now standing at the middle of hall while holding a glass of unfinished champagne.

 

That event still looks normal for me, everybody here still enjoying the meals and music, I keep looking for someone.

 

“Where that crazy angel?!...” as my eyes keep eyeing around and pouting disappointed.

 

“Still pouting when disappointing about something??...my typical taetae!... never changed at all ….” a husky voice interrupt me, I smiled.

 

She stands not far from me, just in front of me, while holding her long wedding dress. “How am I looks??…” she asked.

 

“Beautiful… Perfect... Gorgeous…”  I replied shortly.

 

“Thank you...” she giggles, exposing her beautiful eyes smile and lend both of her hand to me as she pulled me into her embrace.

 

“I missed you taetae, since I tell you I’m going to get marriage, you never come and meet me after all… are you so busy..?”

 

“Yeah… you know, with college stuffs and soon I’m going to graduate… I’m sorry…” I lied.

 

“Yes! I know you’re so busy Dr soon- to-be! ….” She’s tried to tease me.

 

I laugh with that statement. Yes I’m going to be a doctor soon after I graduate my college course, but that not the main reason I keep avoiding from meet her , but it’s because of you and him… I can’t bear this pain anymore fany… knowing that I will lose you. So I decide not to meet you after all. It’s for our good and for my own good too.

 

“Why you’re here? Aren’t you supposed to sit beside your husband…? I ask weakly.

 

“Well, he’s talking with his old classmates... I don’t know them, so how are you tae??…”

 

“Dying….”

 

“I’m fine fany…still healthy….”

 

She smiled. “Good for you..”

 

“TIFFANY!!!!.....”

Suddenly someone interrupt us.

 

“Sorry tiffany... we’re late!!...Omg you look so pretty with that dress!!!...” they shouted excitedly.

 

 

“Aishhh, it’s just you shikshin and another one is danshin!!.. fany why must you invited them?!...”  I interrupt their excited mood while do merong to them.

 

“aishh, taeng!.. You’re so mean! You never change huh...” Sooyoung replied shortly.

 

“Yeah… Omg, taeng! I never see you almost a year, now you’re just suddenly appear at tiffany’s wedding event? Where are you all this time??...” sunny added.

 

“I’m just busy guys… sorry…why?? did you guys miss me?” I laughed.

 

"Not us... but tiffany, she keep asking me, where you are, suddenly missing without telling us where you go…”

 

Sooyoung words attract my attention, and Tiffany suddenly elbowed her make her frown as a protested.

 

“I’m j-just worried tae, you just missing like that…but I’m glad you here now at my wedding event….” She smiled.

 

“At least she still cares…”

 

“I’m sorry…” I replied weakly.

 

“Don’t do that anymore tae… at least tell me... Aren’t we’re best friend?....”

 

Here we go! Best friend? And just best friend... is a best friend should telling you details about where I go and why I gone in this while? …”

 

“I’m not telling you anymore fany ah… you have another important commitment to be concern more than me now… don’t worry about me… I can take care of myself…”  I sigh deeply.

 

She looks taken aback with my words.

 

“w-what do you mean by that taetae?...” she looks at me seriously.

 

“Ehem!!... Well... Can we eat now tiffany?!!... Suddenly I feel hungry….” Sooyoung interrupt us.

 

“Y-yeah... Me too...  Where Nick? I’m not seeing him since I’m arrived here…” sunny asked shortly.

 

“He’s there...”

 

“Oh!.. Let’s accompany us tiffany!!, we want to meet him…”

 

I see Sooyoung and sunny dragging Tiffany with them while her eyes still on me, maybe she’s does not satisfied with my words early. I sigh in relief because I do not need to explain to her, thanks to Sooyoung and Sunny for save me from this situation.

 

“Why you saying like that taeng!...”  I frowned.

 

I guess I still enjoying every meals that been serve here. All are my favourite.

 

 

 

“kimchi rice, tiffany??... kimchi rice, tiffany?.. Both are addicted anyways…” I laugh with my own thought.

 

“Attention please…sorry.. One, two, and three….” He’s do a checking sound on the microphone. “Okay… I’m as emcee for this wedding event firstly; want to say thank you for those who willingly coming to celebrate this loves together with us… I hope all of you will enjoy this reception event…”

 

I keep eating my meals as I looks uninterested with that speech, and I turn my gaze on tiffany. She’s looks so focus with that speech as she will nod lightly to every word that comes out from that emcee.  I smiled. “fany, you’re never change too…”

 

“Next… let’s have a good friend of the bride’s since high school to give a speech, Miss Kim Taeyeon!.. To share a word with us..."

 

I almost choke. “What???? Me?!!....” as everybody start to applause. I see Tiffany laughing on my reaction while she mumbled a good luck word to me.

 

I raised my eyebrow. “aishhh….” I sigh and start to stand while walking to the speech stage.

 

Obviously I’m nervous. “Calm down taeng, just talk something good about the bride…that it.. You can do it!”

 

Here I am, standing in front of everybody who obviously keeps their gaze on me and including the bride. “ahaa.. Well, this is so suddenly... I not even prepared for this speech…thanks to the bride because not even mention that I have to give a speech today...” I give a glare to tiffany and she just giggles with my sentences.

 

“Firstly.. fany and Nick congratulation on your marriage…” I smiled weakly to them.

 

“Well, I have been roommates with tiffany since high school, so because of that we will always spend almost all of our time together. She’s a good friend to me, she’s so hyper…*giggles* talkative and a loud person… sometime it’s annoying me...*laugh*… but it’s weird when she’s does not there for me, I bet my life will be quite boring and lonely…” as I turn my gaze to tiffany.

 

“She will be a good wife to you Nick…oh let me tell you, she’s doing well in cooking! Even sometime it quite burn... But at least she’s trying…” Tiffany suddenly laughs with my words.

 

“She’s always like to singing in our dorm loudly, so Nick if she do this at home soon, don’t get angry, that her ways to relief her own stress…” I sigh.

 

“Well, please take care of tiffany for me now… she’s always looks strong yet so fragile inside… and one more thing she’s always worrying about things around her and putting herself in second place. Even in difficult time she will still smile, you know! You can be easily be fooled with her eyes smile… So please be more sensitive toward her…” I low my gaze as I tried to hold my tears. I don't know why suddenly I wanted to cry.

 

From the others view maybe this is a tears of happiness from a friend to her best friend but actually it’s not…, its pain actually, the tears of feels hurt.  

 

I see Tiffany lowering her gaze toward me, I know she probably crying too, crying because of feel touched with my words and happy with her new beginning experience of her life without me. At least she’s not alone, as long as she’s happy, I’ll be happy too. I will try.

 

The situation of that event suddenly become gloomy, I see Sooyoung and Sunny also keep lowering their gaze. “Aishhh, why I must cry right??... It a wedding event!.. We should be happy isn’t? Silly me!..” I laughed awkwardly while I wipe my own tears.

 

 “O-okay I think that all... congratulation again, I hope you will happy forever...and thank you…” I bowed to them and all guest starting to give a standing ovation with my speech and went to Sooyoung and Sunny side.

 

“Thanks to Miss Kim Taeyeon for that speech, seems like she know our bride well… the power of friendship I guess,…okay everyone, please looks this way… now please enjoy a slide show done by the bride’s classmates which is Miss Sooyoung and Miss Sunny…”

 

“Yeay! We do this slide… you better watching it taeng! There a lot of your picture there!” Sooyoung said it proudly.

 

“Ehhh? Why must I should be there!...” I raised my eyebrow.                                    

 

Sunny suddenly smack my head.

 

“Yah!!..” I protested.

 

“It pictures of our high school moment, aren’t you always with tiffany??...”

 

“Oh…”  I nod understanding.

 

As that slide been playing, It start with tiffany's picture when she was a baby then when she was at primary school, with her friends she looks so happy during the sport days, and a picture of tiffany with her family, well I know her family well, tiffany now just have a father while her mother already passed away when she’s in Gred 2. I was there when she lose her mother, it’s a hard time for her. Well, there also a picture her wearing a pink traditional hanbok, she’s looks cute after all.

 

“Ready!... after this it will be a slide during our high school…” sunny whispered near to my ears.

 

As I turn my back and went to the bartender and asking a glass of champagne, that slide actually not interesting to me at all.

 

It’s just a memory that I supposed to erase isn’t?...

 

I sat beside the bar.

 

“Even if I back to the past, in the end I still can’t change anything at all…” I thought silently.

 

“WHO SAYS??...It’s just a beginning!!...just let your lovely angel help you!!...” Jessica suddenly appears and she smiles widely beside me while I saw everybody start to frozen again.

 

I jumped as I really shock with that suddenly interrupting.

 

“Yah!!!... Where are you! aishhh, why you always appear like this!..” as I start to caress my own chest.

 

“That my style….”

 

“Style my !!...”

 

“Words taengooo.. Please behave! I’m you angel okay…” she glares to me.

 

As I said before, the serious Sica was so scary to me. “Okay sorry…wait!!.. you call me taengoo??” I low my gaze.

 

“Yes why??...” she raised her eyebrow.

 

“Only Jessica called me that…”

 

“Oh, Well I am Jessica…”

 

“But you said you’re just borrowing her body….”

 

“I’m an angel taengooo, I know everything, why??.. you want me to call you taetae instead??... She’s smirked.

 

“NO!!..That just for fany only…” I frowned.

 

“So, just let me call you taengoo then okay?...”

 

“Alright…” I nod weakly.

 

“So why so sad huh?...” she asked.

 

“You seriously ask me that??...I thought you know everything Miss Angel??... I mock her that was obviously a silly question.

 

She laughed, “aigooo, okay! I just tease you…wow! Nice picture there…” Suddenly she pointed to that slide direction. It’s a picture of us celebrating a surprise birthday party for me with Sooyoung and Sunny.

 

“Oh. That surprise birthday party…” I smiled weakly.

 

“Why Jessica not there?...” that angel asked.

 

“I’m not even friend yet with her that time… so she’s not there…”

 

“Oh. Okay, nice picture there but why tiffany looks sad in there...aren’t she should be happy? It’s your birthday…” she told me calmly.

 

Suddenly I realise something, yes tiffany reaction on that picture looks pretty sad like she was disappointed about something, aren’t she should be happy? She was the one who mastermind for this surprise party.

 

“Well, I have no idea about it…” I replied shortly.

 

“So find out then…”

 

“What...?” I raised my eyebrow. I just not understanding what did she meant actually.

 

“Go back to the past... And change it, maybe you be able to change that sad face to the smile one!!...” she cheers happily.

 

Huh??...b-but how…”

 

“I don’t know.. You need to find that ways taengoo.. I can’t change anything …”

 

“But you can taengooo… “ She smiled widely.

 

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

HI GUYS!.. :D

so how this chapter?...

I'm glad knowing that tiffany was at home, she's sleeping... but yet sad because it come from that guy... T,T

MY TAENY FEELS GONE .... but I still manage to finished this chapter.. >,<''