wormy

O P E R A T I O N :: L O V E

 

 

 

 

 

I opened my eyes slowly, “what?!!...am I daydreaming?...” as I standing in the middle of the hall and start to staring around and obviously I'm still at the church while everybody seems enjoying the wedding party so much as I still confuse with what happen earlier and I searching for Jessica presence but she’s now not somehow to be detect.

 

“Is that just my imagination? Wow! Why I feels so real huh? Seriously tae, Comeback to your past?...” I sigh deeply and laugh at myself as I’m just goes too far with my imagination.

 

I eyeing tiffany from the far, she sits beside her husband in front of the table, enough to give the full views to the guest to sees them and not to mention how perfect the couple looks now as guest keep praise how they looks perfect to each other’s. Obviously I feel little taken aback, as I see how Tiffany smiling and staring her husband with a loving stare. I grab a glass of champagne as a waiter offer me once. I drank it with just one shot and demand for more, the waiter give me a glass more.

 

“You’re not plan to drunk here aren’t you?..”

 

I turn back my head and my eyes widened. Jessica stands beside me while crossing her arms tightly as her face not facing me but keep staring the bride in front. And the others people in the church once again start to freeze like a statue including the bride.

 

“omo..!! Jessica..!! Is that you..Omg, it’s you!!” as I start to pinched her cheek just to check if she real in front of me now.

“Yah!..” she protested. “So you believe me now?...” she speaks again.

 

“So, this is not my imagination? I really go back to the past time earlier? And you’re angel for real???....” as I pout just want to make sure it true and this really happen to her for real.

 

“Yah, should I repeat again, yes I’m an angel and I will give you the chance that you wish a while ago... You hoping a chance aren’t you?...”

I shook disbelief. “b-but... why me?...” There must has something reason behind this, why this angel willingly to helps me.

 

“Meow…”

 

Suddenly I heard  kitten sound near me as I found a white kitten with a pair of blue eyes now cuddling my leg. “Ah, it you again!..” I smile after recognise the kitten. That was the kitten I safe early from got hit by car.

 

“That kitten the reason why you’re chosen...” Jessica spoke shortly.

 

I rolled my eyes curiously. “W-what...”

 

“You’re might be able to stop this marriage if you won’t help this kitten...” Jessica lifts that kitten and put it in her embraces.

 

“Oh...” I nodded understanding, so the kitten was the reason behind this.

 

“So, you want to continue your journey back to the past time... And repair you love toward hers...”

 

I sigh deeply as I walking toward tiffany and staring her gesture carefully. “Will you love me back if I go back to the past time fany..?” I caress her cheek softly.

 

“Let’s do some operation toward this love!”  I facing Jessica and nodding as I agree to continue my journey back to the past time.

 

“Remember... You can’t confess your feeling there or reveal to her that you’re from the future... But you can make her feels how big and pure your love toward her more than anything. And it will affect her in future...” Jessica reminds me the condition or the magic will gone and she won’t be able to help me anymore.

 

I know it hard to do this, how could I let her know my real feeling if I can’t confess to her. But I will try anything then do nothing. “Okay sica ah... arasso!..”

 

“So you’re ready..?”

 

“Yes, I am..”

 

“So.. What are you waiting for..?? Jessica rolled her eyes curiously.

 

“Huh..What..? I thought you will do the magic?...” I replied shortly.

 

“Aishhh gosh!!... What you do first when you go back to the past time earlier?...” Jessica glares fiercely to me.

 

“Oh..kiss!?.. Ah.. kissue, okay then, well ,not a biggie !..” as I walk toward tiffany and realise that Nick face looks like he was staring on my face, well I know he obviously frozen too.

 

“What! You’re angry I will kiss your wife...?” I do merong to him.

 

“Aishh.. This kid...” Jessica shook her head disbelief.

 

As I’m not wasted some more time and kiss Tiffany with bliss and the bright light keep focusing on me and again it’s so irritating my eyes and my vision start to blank.

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

 

I slowly opened my eyes... “Where am I..? I mumbled softly. “aishhh…” I sigh deeply as I can smell a strong medicine scent.

 

“Oh  ... You’re awake?”

 

“Mrs Park?...” As I recognise her and get up from the bed. Well I know this room and I immediately grinned. “I’m back…”

 

“Eh?.. You know my name new student..? Mrs Park asked curiously.

 

“Omo..Wrong move tae!…”Mrs Park was a doctor for my school clinic, of course I know her already, obviously I came from future. I thought silently suddenly I got an idea as I keep staring on her chest.

 

“Yah..!!..” she covered her chest area with her arms when she realise that I’m staring at her chest. And not to mention, a smack on my head, pain enough as I feel a little bit dizzy.

 

“Aishhh…that! Your name..omo.. I’m not ert okay!..” as I point a name tag on her cloth pocket.

 

“Oh!… ahahaha..S-sorry, so! You know my name already. Good then! ahahaa” she let out an awkward smile realise the misunderstanding happen between us while keep massaging my head.

 

“Sorry I smack your head...”

 

“It’s okay Mrs Park…” I smile sincerely.

 

“Mrs Park! Did she awake already…?? Suddenly a husky voice interrupts us. I recognise that voice well; the voice belonged to someone who I care a lot. Someone who I regret to let her marrying with someone else and yet I’m back here just because of her.

 

“Oh... You’re awake!!” she cheer happily exposing her famous eyes smile. “I’m sorry!! I was in hurry and I’m not even seeing you’re standing in front of the school gate! Luckily you and my ‘wormy’ were okay...I’m sorry…” as she smile and caress my cheek lightly.

 

As I saw she shows me a small size of aquarium full with worms inside make me immediately stand up in panic ways and wipe my cloth crazily to make sure that not has any of her worm creep on my body as I remember the accident and the aquarium actually thud on me and that worms spill out on my school uniform.

 

“It’s okay. No more worms on yours... I put it back in the aquarium!” she smiles wide.

 

“I guess you need to change your uniform...and I already cleaning wound at your elbow...” Mrs Park asked shortly.

 

“Yeah... Your cloth was dirty with my worm’s mud...” she’s looks guilty.

 

“By the way, I’m Tiffany Hwang Miyoung!!...”

 

“I know you honey… Tiffany Hwang Miyoung, an agriculture student and that ‘wormy’ was for your experiment project... yes! I remember this; this is how exactly the first meets between us happens. You’re crash me with your pink bicycles and your aquarium thud on me. I got faint and when I awake, I got know you and after this….”

 

“And you’re?” She grinned as my thought been interrupted.

 

“Kim Taeyeon…” it funny I need to introduce myself again to my best friend.

 

“oh, Kim Tae-yeon !!?..Okay, let’s go taetae!!...” she pulled me along with her. She’s the one who create that nickname for me and this how I got closer to her day by day.

 

 “See!!... yeayy!.. To her room….” I cheer happily in my mind. Yes after this we’re going to her room for changing a new cloth. She’s living in the hostel and the good thing I’m also going to living in the same room with her after this.

 

“I know already...” I mumbled softly while she keeps dragging me while her hand linking with mine. “I miss our high school moment fany ah…” I thought silently and stare her back.

 

 

 

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

 

 

FEEL FREE TO COMMENTING ?..

more taeNy moment for the next chapter ..  I promise ..  ^^,