Request

O P E R A T I O N :: L O V E

 

 

 

 

“I can’t believe this tae... You’re my roommate!! …” she giggles while we’re on the way to the classroom after I already changing my dirty uniform.

 

“Is this fate??...” Tiffany smiled.

 

“The fate was you will marry someone else…”

 

“Maybe...” Taeyeon replied shortly.

 

“So which class you’re taetae?..”She jump in front of me a little because she just too excited to know which class I’ll be in.

 

“Urm, I’m science student…”

 

“Oh...well... I’m agriculture student... So we won’t in the same class...” she sound disappointed.

 

“Don’t worry... We still can meet at dorm, since we’re roommate…” I smiles shyly.

 

Well, this how my friendship goes by. I’m not the types who like to talk much and I also not hyper as tiffany do, vice versa Tiffany was so loud and cheerful person and she really know how to enjoying her life well. But well, since I come back here from the future, I needs to changes my attitude toward her... I must show her this caring side of mine so maybe she will realise my feels toward her that was my aim why I was here now.

 

“Ermm, f-fan... Err tiffany…” I almost slipped. Calling tiffany with ‘fany’ was my usually things to do because I used to calls her with that nickname for almost 6 years. But still I can’t call her like that now, it too early. We're just meet… 

again...

 

“Yes?...”

 

“How about recess... Can we lunch together later..?”

 

“Okay… your treat…!! Hahaha...” she giggles exposing her cute eyes smiled.

 

I just smiled back to her for me it might a good started for us.

 

“Yes... A new started...” 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

I’m see from up here … see something interesting down there. She looks happy, exposing those dimples when she smile, I’m glad she’s happy. Come back from the future, she just want to fix that loves, hoping it will change something in future... Yes, she looks excited because she got that chance…

 

“I guess it time for my role isn’t? … My role stills same I guess... I won’t change anything….”

 

That grey hair guy nodded lightly. Obviously his hair got grey is not because he’s old enough, it just because he not an ordinary person.

 

“Remember our rules… you can’t change anything…” he remind me.

 

Not I will change anything...

 

But Taeyeon..

 

She does..

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

Tiffany decide to walk me around the school before we going to our own class, well, I not really remember how my school looks now, after we’re graduated I never come back here again. I totally missed this memory so much... with her by my side … like this...

 

Suddenly I feel a hand linking in my arms, I smiled. That typical of tiffany... she likes to cling. I used to it already, but I remember how much I avoid her when she started to cling to me before in the past. I just feel uncomfortable, but now... Not anymore,

“do whatever you want now tiffany, because I do not want to lose you in the end...” 

 I know what our future will be....

 

“You need to make a move taeng!..” I thought silently as my eyes eyeing at our linking arms.

 

“Show her something...!”

 

Show what?!!..”

 

“What alse!! Love!!... Show her, how much you love her now…!” my brain starting had a battle with my own thought.

 

“Er, fany!...” I suddenly spoke.

 

“Fany?..” she raised her eyebrow.

 

"Yes, fany.. Can I call you fany if you don’t mind?...” obviously I  just slipped again for calling her like that.

 

“Why not?! It's a cute nickname, I like it... Like I call you taetae..  You can call me fany too!” she cheers happily.

 

“Great!..” I smiled.

 

“So what you want to tell me early..”

 

“Huh???..”

 

“You call me right?…”

 

“Oh that,. Nothing..” I sigh.

I'm still a coward after all.

 

“Really??... Okay then... Can you believe this taetae..? We just meet today, but I guess we’re so close now...” she smiled.

 

“Yeah… thanks for being my friend here fany...”

 

“Don’t worry, from now till forever… I’m your best friend! Best friend forever…!” she giggled.

 

I frown with that statement.

 

"No, you will leave me if we’re just a best friend... you will leave me fany! like you do in the future, you leave me to somebody like him…"

 

“Call me selfish, but I won’t let that happen!!…” I thought silently.

 

 

*Bamm* bamm* bamm*

 

 

Suddenly, a ball rolling in front of us.

 

“A ball?? ....”

 

is not like I never seeing a ball before... I just feel something not right with this ball…

 

“But what is it..?” I thought.

 

“Hey girl...passed that ball please...” a man shouts.

 

I lift that ball and staring on it for a few second. There something with this ball but I can’t remember it. Of course I can’t remember all things happen back in 6 years ago. 

 

 

“Tae? They want their ball back…” tiffany interrupt my thought.

 

“Uh… Never mind... It just a ball anyways...” as I kicked that ball hard  and see how far that ball goes on the air, but suddenly I remember something..

 

“yah!!...omg.. ball…!!?....” I frowned.

 

As I recognise a familiar figure not far from us walking near the corridor and obviously that ball will landed on her… just like 6 years ago, it happen again.

 

"Why I always remember this when it already too late to change it anyways..."

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jessica!!!!....watch out!!!...” as I shout it load trying to warning her about a coming ball toward her, but it too late.

 

 

 

*BANGMM*

 

“Omg…” Tiffany and I frown as we’re running to that girl and those boys who asking for their ball back also do the same.

 

That girl looks so mad and she hissed in pain…

 

“Yes, I perfectly remember it now!! This is how it will be...I’m in trouble.  really, really in trouble..Whose don’t know the hell sica?..."

 

Like I said Jessica Jung is my good friend.... at the last ... but at the first, we're enemy for a god sake!!... and she's hell scary for me.

 

 

“….1 ….2, 3….” I counted.

 

 

 

“Who’s the hell playing this ing stupid football here!!!!?....." She shouts as she glares at us one by one.

 

 

Those boys put the blame on me as they’re pointing their hand to me.

 

“What?! I just kick that ball to you guys back…” I’m protested.

 

“Yea! You guys can’t blame her...” tiffany added.

 

“So you’re the one who kick this ball??....” Jessica glares to me as she starts to walk  to me.

 

I shivered “urmm, yes..I’m k-kick that ball…but it just coincidental!!, I d-don’t meant to hurt y-you..”

 

“Coincidental??..” she grabbed my collar shirt and push me on the wall. 

 

 

“It’s pain! And I feel a little bit dizzy...how supposed I use my brain now!! You stupid!!...”

 

“Oh god, why the behaviour of Jessica with that angel was so different, aren’t they just looks alike?...”  suddenly I remember about that angel.

 

“I’m s-sorry,don’t punch m-me…”  

 

She raised her eyebrow.

“How do you know I’m going to punch you??” she smirked.

 

 

“Jessica!!.. Let her go! Or I will call teacher now!” tiffany start to warned her.

 

“Not until I punch her.. She causing my head pain, she must pay!...”

 

“That it!!.. I will call teacher!!…” tiffany leave us,as she looks panic and I know she try to save me from that violence girl.

 

“Ready to die?...” she lift her hand and fixed her grip ready to release a punch.

 

I shut my eyes, I know this will happen actually, but still in deep of my heart I’m asking for that angel to helping me…. I don’t know why in this situation I just thinking about that angel...

 

“sica angel… h-help me?”

 

 I still close my eyes waiting for that punch to landed on my innocence cheek but it still does not come otherwise her grip on my shirt starting to loose.

 

“W-what happened??..” I opened my eyes slowly.

 

 

I see Jessica already leave without saying any words, she left me dumbfounded there, I sigh in relief.

 

 

“Aren’t she supposed to punch me?...”

 

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

 

“Aren’t you said you won’t change anything?...” that grey hair guy interrupt her.

 

“I change my mind...”

 

“What?!... We have rules! You can’t change it anytime you like Jessica…”

 

“I’m just doing my role... Don’t worry, in future my role does not affecting her life and not even affecting they life at all… anyways why you here??...”

 

“I’m here because of your action... I just worried…” that guy looks so concern.

 

“Please let me do whatever I want to do, just set me free and let me be... Isn’t this is my last request??...”

 

 

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 

 

hi !....

thanks for read and subscribe my story ... :D