Kitten

O P E R A T I O N :: L O V E

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I keep driving fast. I need to stop them. It about my life. I need to confess and admit it…

For almost 6 years I hide this feeling toward her. I don’t even dare to say it and I don’t even try, but I loved her...

 

“Arghhhhhhh!!!! Don’t get Marriage!!!” … I scream loudly while I’m still driving.

 

I finally arrived at the church where that wedding happens. After park my car, I immediately rushing to the church but suddenly I saw a white kitten from the far that make me stops running. That kitten was trapped in a middle of the road, while many cars were passed from that road one by ones. I hissed and looked my watch first, “no no no ! I’m running late, forget it about that kitten taeng!!”

Suddenly a car comes and want to passed that road and like going to hit that kitten. I do not think much anymore but immediately running to the middle of the road and take that cat before the car hit it. I got fall because run too fast, I lost my balanced. My elbow got hurt, it’s bleeding.

I’m lucky, because I just wear simple t-shirt with jeans and I supposed to wear dress since I’m going to attend wedding event but yeahhh... I hate to dress like a girl! Really hate that. That kitten is now in my hand, blue eyes kitten and soft fur. “I’m glad you’re safe now”. I put that kitten far from that busy road. Suddenly I realize “damn!!! That wedding!!!..

I running went to the church. But my stepped slowly stopped as I saw her kiss him after do the vow. My heart crash into a piece. “I’m late isn’t? Too late... It’s too late now”. I back off a little. There no point I’m here. It’s just hurting me. I need to go before she sees me… but suddenly..

 

“Tae tae!!” she shouts.

 

Then she runs toward me, leave her husband who still on altar. “I thought you won’t come tae tae!!”

She hugs me tight. “Damn I miss this!” I speak silently in my mind.

“I’m going to leave now fany, and congratulation you’re officially married now” I faked smile to her.

 I walk slowly to leave that event. But suddenly she’s hold my arms “don’t go yet tae tae !!”

“At least stay for one hour more?” she begging to me.

Her beg make me melt. “Okay.” I answer shortly.

“Thanks tae tae!! You’re really my best friend!! Wait here and eat first, I will be back soon!” she smile wide exposing her beautiful eyes smile.

I nodded and weakly smile back.

 

She leaves me and goes back to her husband. She looks really happy and I forget to tell her that she’s looks really pretty with that white dress. Looks like an angel. Her husband was so lucky.

I know her husband well. He was our senior at high school, what I know about him, he’s really a good guy. At least tiffany chooses a right person. Somebody who can protect and guide her in the future.

 

My eyes were staring on her. Just on her. Those wonderful eye smiled always can make everybody fall in love to her and with that wedding dress, she’s really looking gorgeous!

“If you’re mine, if I tell you that I like you more than a best friend! Would you accept me Fany?”

 If I got chance to change this!!!” I sigh deeply.

 

SUDDENLY A BRIGHT LIGHT GET FOCUSES ON ME. THAT LIGHT WAS SO IRRITATING TILL I HAVE TO COVER MY EYES WITH MY ARMS. “WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!!!” I SCREAM LOUDLY.

THAT LIGHT SLOWLY DISSAPEAR FROM ME. I START TO OPEN MY EYES. I WAS SHOCK WHEN EVERYBODY IN THE CHURCH GOT FROZEN LIKE A STATUE INCLUDING TIFFANY AND HER HUSBAND.

 

“kyaaa !! what going on here ?” It’s so weird and I start to feel scared.

 

SUDDENLY SOMEONE YELLING TO ME

 

“Who’s hoping about a chance???!”

I look up. A girl?? I’m not really seeing her face yet.

“W-Who.. who are you!!?” I start to shivering.

“Hold on!!.. What the hell?? Jessica!!? Jessica Jung! Is that you?!..”

She suddenly smacks my head with her hand. “I’m not Jessica idiot!.. yes! I mean my named Jessica and I’m an angel...”

Her answer makes me laugh hard. “Kyaa Jessica!!! what??! an angel??..when you started working as angel? Stop it Jessica!! Is this a joke?? aigooo!!”

Jessica was my friend at high school!. A good friend. Actually not really a good friend at first we meets. We got fight all the time at the first. She my enemy! Yeah!!! My enemy!

Suddenly one more smack lean on my head. “ouchhh.. kyaaa !! Damn! This is too much! wae you hit me Sica ah??”

“I told you  ... I’m not just Jessica that you ever know!! But an angel!”

“But you looks alike her”

“I borrow her body” she replied coldly.

“Hahahaha !!! whatt??.. Shut up!! Am I GOING CRAZY BECAUSE TIFFANY LEAVE ME??!” I start to pinch my check. “Am I dreaming now?? I hope so!”

“Kyaa !! You’re not dreaming or being crazy! You’re asking for chance right??”

“So I’m here to give you that chance!!” she smiles to me.

“w-what chance did you mean???” I’m still clueless.

 

“Listen...I will return back the time... Bring you the flashback of your life time with tiffany. So, you will repair your broken love toward her there. But with one condition!  Just don’t confess to her and tell her this secret or this magic will immediately gone! arrasseo??!”That "angel"  gives me a serious briefing but I think she’s crazy, Jessica must be crazy already!…

 

“muahahahahahahaha .. The f*uck ???! Magic?? flashback ?? did you has time machine instead Jessica?? What is this?? A fairytales story???” I laugh hard, I really can’t hold it anymore, this is seriously funny!.. Omg.. *laugh* muahahahaha.. *laugh*

 

That 'angel' glare to me like she going to eat me later.

 

“Finish laughing already ??” she asked me with a serious face.

 

“Wait!.*laugh*... W-wait... muahahahaha” I put my hand on my stomach. While  trying hard to hold my laugh.

 

“Okay! I’m done laughing, sorry  ...”

 

“You’re not believing me taeng?” she asked me.

 

I’m grinned to her “well …

 

Jessica suddenly interrupt me... “Kiss now!”

 

“What?? Kiss???! Kiss you??!” I’m raised my voice while doing a disgusting looks at her.

 

“Kiss her idiot!” she’s point to the frozen tiffany.

 

“Tiffany??” my eyes widened when she's nods.

 

“Yes!! Want to know am I lie to you or not?! Kiss her now”

“w-what?? I can’t do that  ...” I looked frozen tiffany deeply, especially on her lips...

 

Jessica smirked “don’t pretend like you never kiss her before!”

 

“O-omg? How do you know?? It supposed to be my secret! Just I know about it! Even tiffany does not know about this!!”

“Well, I told you that I’m an angel right!” she smiled to me.

“Now kiss her!!” she talks again.

 

I really do not get any idea about this. I just follow my instinct, and then I move closer to frozen tiffany who linking her arms with her husband tightly.

 

I looked her husband.

 

“Sorry nick! I got her lips first before you! Deal with it dude!!” I smirk then kiss tiffany lips deeply.

“I LOVE YOU” I whisper softly to her after that kissed.

 

SUDDENLY A BRIGHT LIGHT FOCUSES ON MY FACE. YES!! THE SAME LIGHT COME TO ME AT FIRST. I COVERED MY EYES WITH MY HAND.THAT LIGHT SLOWLY DISAPPEAR AND I START TO OPENED MY EYES.

 

I realize that I’m now at a familiar place. Not at the church anymore!! “Where am I now??”

 “W-what?? School uniform?  I’m wearing a school uniform!!?”

 

I was standing infront of the school gate. I was alone, nobody here anyways.

 

Suddenly I realize something “Yes!! This was RED HIGH SCHOOL!!”... I’m been transferred here after I had to move from US and live here at Korea when I’m in Gred one. I remember now this was my second school after moving...

 

“Wait!!! Am I really go back to the past life??”

 

Suddenly my mind reminds me something. “If today was my first day going to this school??”

 "Hold on!!” my eyes widened.

 

“Tiffany ???!! I met her here!? Yes!! I met her here!!” I start to feels happy but suddenly I remember something too and my happiness starts faded away.

“... oh no no no!! I fully remember now!! I met wormy too!!!”

 

SUDDENLY …

 

 “Heyyy!!!! Watch out!!!!!!!!!!” she’s yelling at me from the far. I recognize that husky voice well.

 

But I do not able to change this moment that already happen past 6 years ago. A moment that make me trauma for a while and through this moment also I meet her for the first time.

 

“My high school Fany...And not to forget she’s always cute with that school uniform while riding her pink bicycle as I remember...” NOW, WE MEET AGAIN TIFFANY HWANG MI YOUNG! I mumbled and grinned before got faint. “Yes, we met again too wormy… yuck!!...” after that my vision fully blank.

 

 

 

____________________________________________________

 

OKAY, DID YOU GUYS EVER WATCHING OPERATION LOVE ? Japanese drama??.. YES !..

 

My story was adapted by that drama but I change it with my own storyline since it girlxgirl story... Hope you guys enjoy it! Thanks..

And English is not my first languages.. Please consider with me if have some grammar mistakes.. >/////<