chapter 9

Paparazzi

 

Minho's face changed in anger almost immediately, bloodshot eyes stared at the boy with pure hate, his enemy was standing in the kitchen in front of him dressed as the woman he loves.

Taemin gasped when Minho's hands wrapped around his neck and pushed him roughly to the wall behind him, he struggled for air, his lungs burned

"M-Minho…" he tried to say but his voice cracked.

Minho's eyes were teary and his whole body shook as he tightened his grip on his neck "how could you do that?!" he asked through gritted teeth

"I…I can't…breathe!" Taemin tried to say but the older didn’t heard him, he kept struggling, trying to push him with his legs, but Minho pinned him with his body, he had no chance

"How could you?!" Minho screamed in his face before he let go of his neck.

Taemin collapsed on the floor, holding his neck in his hands, gasping for air desperately, tears spilled from his eyes as he cough.

Minho didn’t let him enough time to recover, he grabbed him by his collar and raised him to his feet "you little !"

"I can explain"

"Get the out of my house!" Minho dragged him to the door

"Let me explain" Taemin begged but he was kicked out with no chance.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"What happened?" Kai asked worriedly when Taemin rushed into the house, he held his wig in his hand and ran into the basement "Taemin?" he called as he followed him.

"Where is it?" Taemin asked panicked "where is it?!"

"What?" Taemin didn’t answer, he looked through the place, throwing things to the floor hysterically.

"What happened to your neck?" Kai asked and got closer, pulling his collar to reveal blue marks on it, the older pushed him away and kept looking.

"Kai?"  Krystal voice sounded from upstairs and Kai turned to look at the door "what's going on in here?" she asked as she got down

"He lost his mind…" Kai said "what are you doing here?"

"I brought some lunch, I thought he'll be at Minho's so I thought maybe I should come-"

"Where is it?!" Taemin screamed cutting them

"Where is what?" she asked

"The pictures!!! They've been published!!! Where are they?!"

Both Krystal and Kai froze, looking at each other before Kai opened his mouth "I published them last night"

"You did what?" Taemin screamed, his eyes bulged

Krystal's eyes widened as well and she turned to look at her older brother, he was confused "isn’t that what we were supposed to do?" he asked, looking at the two.

"Taemin told him everything today, he confessed about his lies" she said, her voice expressed her worried for Taemin.

Tears began to fall from Taemin's eyes as he left the basement, going up to his room.

"How was I supposed to know?" Kai asked Krystal

"You weren’t…" she said with a sad voice "he loves him, he told me that last night. He went to his house this morning to tell him, I guess it didn’t turned up well…what can we do now?"

"I don't know"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"…I'm sorry" Minho said

"It’s not your fault, that man tricked you, we've talked about it"

"I was too blind to see that, I should have known better not to trust anyone so quickly"

"Minho, sweetie-"

"Don’t find good words for the situation" Minho gushed onto her words

"It won't help if I'll cry and scream, right?" gwiboon said in a soft voice "I just hope that people will forget about it soon and leave us alone"

Minho sigh "it's been a week! Paparazzi photographers are still circling your house day and night"  

Laughing, Gwiboon said "well, finally I feel like you…all famous and stuff"

"It’s not funny Gwi…I'm worried about you two and Minki...oh, my little baby…" his voice cracked

"Don’t be, we're fine. Junghee almost kicked the living out of some photographer when he tried to take a picture of Minki yesterday when they were on their way to the kindergarten"

Minho chuckled, Junghee never was the gentle one between the two "I'll come as soon as possible, I promises"

"I rather you'll stay at home for a while, your presence will bring more photographers" she said, hoping she's not hurting his feelings

"I wanna be sure you're safe"

"We are, please stop worried. I got to go and take Minki from the kindergarten, we'll talk later, ok?"

"Yeah…give my baby a big kiss"

"I will" she said and they hung up the phone.

Minho was frustrated, he closed his eyes and pinched the bridge of his nose when suddenly the doorbell rang.

Cursing he got up from the couch and walked toward the entrance, opening the door slightly to see two people.

"I don’t do interviews" he said sharply and was about to close the door when the young woman waved her hands to stop him "wait…I'm not a reporter, please we need to talk to you...My name is Krystal and this is my big brother Kai-"

"Look lady…" Minho gushed

"Please, just give us five minutes and we'll go-"

"I don’t want-"

"It's about Lee Taemin!"

Minho silenced, he slammed the door in their faces in anger. Krystal knocked again, not giving up and when the door opened once again she looked at her brother cheerily, though Kai wasn’t sure if he could smile. 

However, Minho didn’t let them go into the house, he crossed his arms on his chest and talked angrily "five minutes"

"We came to apologize" Kai said "Taemin wasn’t the one who published the photos…" Minho didn’t say anything, his face stayed sealed "I was the one who did"

"Taemin loves you…" Krystal said "at first he wanted to publish them but as time went by he fell in love with you and he couldn’t do that. Last week, when you two met for dinner, he came from your house crying, he said he can't do that, he didn’t wanted to hurt you…he knew you won't love him otherwise, so he was afraid to tell you he's a man"

Minho still didn’t say anything but they could see he was confused, his eyes said it all.

"This is our address, you should talk to him, give him a chance to apologize" Kai said and gave him a piece of paper, Minho looked at it for few minutes and then took it, watching them leaving.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Taemin stood under the hot water, it burned his skin but he didn’t care, he wished his pain would wash away with the water.   

After he have been trying to call Minho several times he finally gave up, he buried himself under the blankets and refused to get out, he didn’t talked to anyone, he didn’t slept, he didn’t eat, he didn’t even made a shower until this morning when Krystal had enough.

"It's been a week, you can't keep acting like that!" she scolded him but he wasn’t mad at her because of that, he knew she's worried about him.

So today he finally got up of bed but he felt so weak and regretted for that, he'll just finish his shower and will go back to bed.

Closing the tap he reached his hand to his robe, wrapping it around his slim body, he probably lost some weight, he looked different in the mirror, on his neck there were still blue marks from the day Minho choked him, he saw it much clearly now when he saw how pale he was.

Brushing his damp hair with his fingers he went out of the steamy bathroom when he heard the doorbell ringing. He thought about ignoring it but the person who was at the door kept ringing and he couldn’t stand the noise.

He reached the doorknob and froze when he saw Minho standing at his door.

Minho looked angry but something in his eyes flicked and before Taemin could understand what's going on two palms framed his face and draw him to a punishing kiss.

Taemin whimpered as he tried to struggle out of it, it was too painful. Minho's teeth bite his lips as he them into his mouth. Minho pushed him backward until the back of his knees touched the couch and he lost his balance, falling.

Minho fell on top of him, crushing him with his weight, Taemin didn’t have the power to struggle anymore, tears sprang into his eyes and he let out soft cry of pain. That was when Minho ripped his lips away from him and looked at the frightened boy underneath him, he was so pale and looked so vulnerable, blue marks decorated his skin and for a minute Minho hated himself for acting like that.

"Please…" Taemin whimpered as small tears spilled from his eyes and Minho got up from top of him.

Taemin sat and fixed his robe, covering his ness, wrapping his arms around his shaking body, his weak body was aching.

Minho couldn’t look at him, he got up from the couch and walked around the living room restlessly.

"I keep asking myself how could you do that to me…" he said angrily "but then I realized I was the stupid who trusted that beautiful girl…that I thought it can…" he silenced, turning to look at Taemin who stared at the floor.

"This week was like living hell and it's all because of you"

"I'm sorry" Taemin said with a small voice, wiping his teary eyes "I didn’t planned it to be that way, I didn’t planned to fall-"

"Fall in love?" Minho cut him off "you fell in love?!" he asked with high pitch voice.  

Taemin raised his gaze to look at Minho and gulped "I wish you could forgive me…" his voice trembled "I'm sorry for publishing those photos…"

"But you didn’t publish them…" Minho said groaning "you just took the blame on you"

Taemin's eyes widened, Minho got closer, kneeling in front of him "your friends visited me today…they told me everything but one thing still bothering me, did I fell in love with Taeyeon or Taemin, Taeyeon's feeling for me were faked as well?"

Taemin shook his head.

"I couldn’t stop wondering how could it be, I fell in love with a woman"

Frowning Taemin opened his mouth to speak but Minho put his hand on his nape and draw him to his lips. This time his kiss was gentle and loving and Taemin moaned softly when he felt the warm tongue invaded his mouth. When their lips separated, Minho mumbled into his lips "here is another scoop for you, I'm gay"

 


 

well guys, this is it... you're probably wondering what will happen next , don't worry there's still left one little epilog to explain everything out. 
to be honest, I never thought people would love this story so much, I had a really hard time writing it too but all of your comments made me love it all over again. 
so... thank you so much for reading and comment and subscribe !