chapter 6

Paparazzi

   

 

 

It took him only half an hour to get to his destination. Minho parked in front of a big house with a yard, he took a colorful bag in his hand and got out of the car.

Knocking on the door he waited till a beautiful woman with a toddler in her arms opened it and smiled "sweetie!" she squeak and Minho leaned forward to tap a kiss on her lips before he took the baby from her arms.

Minho Squashed his face with a big kiss and the baby laughed loudly as they walked into the house "Appa!"

~ ~ ~ ~

Taemin was driving after Minho's car and parked few blocks away from him, he pulled his camera and settled it on the car's window, zooming toward the house he was walking into.

He saw a beautiful woman holding a baby in her hand and smiled "I've got ya…" he mumbled to himself and pushed the buttons in his camera.

But when Minho leaned to tap a kiss on her lips Taemin raised his head from the lens and felt his heart sinking in his chest with pain.

He knew that it was all a lie, nothing real but something deep inside him wished that all of this could be true.

Tears blurred his vision but he kept pushing the camera's buttons, taking pictures of Minho taking the baby into his arms and kissing him.

It wasn’t too loud but it was loud enough for him to hear when the baby laughed and called "Appa!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Taemin stayed in his car for what seems to be like ages, he could have gone already, he got what he wanted but his body was numb when he watched Minho and the beautiful woman at the yard playing with the baby.

Minho throw him to the air and catch him, every time he did he kissed him with love and hugged him tightly, the baby was laughing hysterically asking from Minho to do that one more time and every time Minho said it would be the last time.

"I wanna spend time with Umma too…" Taemin heard Minho saying.

The beautiful woman laughed "don’t make Appa tired…"

But it seems the baby didn’t mind, he wanted to play with Appa.

It was a perfect picture, that picture would give Taemin a lot of money, he was supposed to be thrill but felt so empty.

When he finally decided to stop torturing himself he put the camera down on the sit next to him and shifted into gear, driving away from there.

If he would only stay a little bit longer he probably would have seen another woman getting out of the house, kissing the other woman hungrily before saying hello to Minho and the baby. He probably would have find out that this baby have two mothers…and Minho. 

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

"Hi Minho…" Junghee said and stand next to her wife.

"Hi…" he replied and put the baby down so he could run to his mother

"Hello my little precious Minki" Junghee smiled and raised her son to her arms "Are you having fun with Appa?"

"Yeah!!!" Minki said loudly "Appa gave me a ball" he informed her and pointed at abandoned ball at the yard. 

"Really? Do you know why?"

"Cause its ma birthday…"

"Right! It's your birthday! You want to come with Umma to the kitchen and help with dinner?"

Smiling the baby looked at his father "Appa… don’t go yet…ok? We will eat dinner first and then play with the ball and then…you can go"

Minho got closer and kissed his baby "what are we eating for dinner?"

The baby frowned at his mothers "Umma…Umma… what are we eating?"

Both of the women chuckled and Gwiboon raised her hand to brush his messy hair with her fingers "what do you want to eat?"

"I don't know…"

"How about I'll eat you?" Minho said with a laugh

"NO! APPA! I'm not a food!"

They all laugh and Minki looked at them not understanding what was so funny.

"Can I eat cake?" he asked his mothers

"Only after dinner" Gwiboon said, making him pout

"Appa, can I eat cake?"

"Umma said after dinner…"

"I won't tell her I promise…"

Minho laughed and took him from Junghee as they all walked into the house.

 

 

After dinner Minho helped the women to put Minki in bed, he kissed his baby and promised him he'll come visit again as soon as possible. 

Now, while Gwiboon made some coffee and cut a cake Junghee Picked all of the toys from the living room so they all could sit and have some grownups talk. 

"Don’t buy him anymore toys" Junghee complained, making Minho chuckle "he have too many, we running out of space in the children room"

Gwiboon walked into the living room with a tray and giggled to her wife complains, she put it on the table and sat next to Minho, giving him a mug "sweetie, leave that I'll pick it up later, come sit with us…"

Junghee dropped everything back to the floor when she heard the magical words- Gwiboon will do everything later- and came to the table as well.

"But she's right Minho…no more toys" gwiboon said as her wife kissed her temple sitting next to her, she gave her a mug too "he have too many and he becoming too spoiled. You can buy him some clothes next time, there is always need in those"

"Cloths are no fun…" Minho said with a small pout before he sipped from his coffee.

Junghee glared at him with a look that says don't be a smartass.

"So…" Gwiboon said in attempt to change the subject when she saw her wife getting a little edgy, Minho and her loved to fight about stupid things. A lot.

She always thought it was because Junghee never liked the fact that he's having such an influence on her life, even though she was married to her and very happily Junghee couldn’t let go of the fact that Minho once touched her wife in intimate way-well, more then once but that's not the issue. Junghee however always brought that up in her arguments and Gwiboon always reminder her that without Minho they couldn’t have Minki. 

When she wanted to annoy Junghee she kept nagging her about making another child, this time would be her turn and it would be with Minho as well so their babies could be siblings. And they'll do it the natural way of course. Junghee always freaked and said hell no to with Minho.

"…how is the life of our big celebrity?"

Minho looked at her and smile "things are getting great actually…I've wanted to tell you both something"

Gwiboon smiled and leaned her elbows on the table getting closer like that could make her hear Minho better, Junghee stayed in her spot however and reached her hand to the tray, taking a piece of chocolate cake .

"…I met someone"

"Ho sweetie! That's wonderful!" Gwiboon clapped her hand excitedly "who is he? Is he tall as you? A celebrity? That's so great we could have double dates…Junghee, isn’t that great?" she asked her wife and smacked her arm for her to be excited as she, Junghee smiled and mumbled some 'yeah'.

Minho laugh "calm down…"

"Tell me everything!"

"there is nothing much to tell, I run into her at the coffee shop and spilled my coffee on her, it’s been a month now, I'm having feelings for her, I never felt that way before"

"Her?" Gwiboon's eyes bulged and she looked at Junghee for approval that her ears heard correctly.

"Yeah, a woman" Minho said and bite his lip "it's…weird but… I…I don’t know, there is something about her that makes my heart go wild when I see her, last night we kissed and god, that was amazing"

"Oh my god, sweetie…" Gwiboon's smile was big "I'm so happy for you"

"Thanks…" he smiled sheepishly

"Does she know you're ga-" Junghee started to ask and her wife smacked her arm once again for her to shut up.

"It doesn't matter! Love is love. So when do we get to meet her?"

Chuckling Minho said "maybe after I'll confess to her"

"So…do it quickly!"

"Ok, ok. Don’t nag…"

Gwiboon was satisfied and grinned, for years she wished Minho to find some one that will make him happy and maybe finally he did.

 


TBC