chapter 7

Paparazzi

        

 

 

Taemin looked at the pictures through teary eyes. Congratulations you got it, all you need to do now is get the money. 

But he couldn’t, if he'll publish them his little act would end and as much as he wanted to stop living as a woman, he wanted Minho much more.

Warm tears spilled from his eyes now, and he couldn’t stop them from falling, what was he gonna do?

His phone rang, he ignored it. On the second time it did he pulled it from his pocket and saw Minho's name on the screen. He tried to calm and wiped his tears away, shaking hands slid on the screen and he answered "hello?" his voice cracked.

"Taeyeon…" Minho said with cheerily voice "how are you?"

"Fine, how are you?" did he sounded happy enough?

"I'm on my way back to town, I've missed you"

"I've missed you too" Taemin said and felt a lump in his throat

"Can I see you tonight?" Minho asked

There was a little pause and Taemin inhaled deeply before saying "yes…"

"I'd like you to come to my house, I want to cook a dinner for you"

Such a prince charming "of course, I will"

Minho gave him the address, like he didn’t knew it, he lurked his house so many times before. They hung up and Taemin left the little office in the basement forgetting everything behind.   

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

Minho opened the door smiling, he was wearing an apron on his waist and the smell of cooking filled the house.  He moved, letting Taemin walk in and closed the door behind him.

His arms wrapped around his small waist when he turned to look at him with a big smile on his face, tugging him closer to his firm body as his lips found his in a gentle kiss.

Taemin held his arms tightly and moaned softly when his tongue invaded his mouth.

When they separated Minho looked into his lusty eyes and smiled "I've missed you too much"

Taemin's cheeks turn red "me too" He mumbled, can't tear his eyes from Minho's. But something wasn’t right, he sniffed and his eyes bulged

"M-Minho…something smells…something burning up…"

"Oh…" he jumped embarrassed that he forgot about dinner and let go of him running into the kitchen, giggling Taemin followed him.

"It's ok, it didn’t burned" Minho said chuckling as he took the food out of the oven.

"Looks good, what is it?"

"Some old recipe that my mother taught me, it need to rest though" he said and went to the refrigerator taking out a bottle of wine. Pouring into two glasses he gave him one and clicked them, Taemin smiled and sipped slowly.

"Want me to show you the house before we eat?"

The younger nod and Minho took off his apron, holding his hand as they walked through the rooms.

When they sat to the table Taemin smiled and took a bite of the food to his mouth, it tasted like heaven "mmm…delicious" he said and his puffy lips "you cook well…"

"Glad you like it, wait for the dessert…" Minho said and put a bite to his mouth as well.

"There is one?" Taemin asked with cattish smile, making Minho laugh "is it something with chocolate?"

"Eat first…"

Taemin laughed and took another bite "how was your day…?"

Minho thought about his little baby and his mothers "it was amazing"

"Did you have fun with your family?"

Minho nod and looked at his plate, Taemin guessed he won't tell him everything by himself, so he said "it's nice, all those years I've been at Europe I missed my family the most"

"My family is the most important thing in my life, it's what keeps me grounded"

Taemin felt a little pinch in his heart, thinking about the perfect picture he took of Minho and his family "your parents must have been really happy to see you today since you're busy most of the time"

Minho left his fork and wiped his mouth with a napkin, he swallowed hard and then raised his gaze to look at him "Taeyeon…I wanna tell you something"

Taemin didn’t smiled, even if he knew that this is it, he's gonna get the whole story, he wasn’t sure he wanted to hear it. If Minho has any kind of relationship with that beautiful woman and the baby he saw he didn’t wanted to know, his heart wouldn’t bear it. However he asked with a small voice "what is it?"

Minho smiled calmly, like he knew Taemin's heart was terrified by what he was about to tell him and reached his hand to hold his "I really like you" Minho said softly, playing with his fingers, brushing softly against his palm, sending shivers to his body "this month was something I never felt before, I don’t know how to explain the way my heart acting when you around and I really want us to be together"

Taemin could have cry now, he wanted it too but his brain reminded him that he can't. 

 "…I wanna tell you something that not a lot of people know about me because I trust you"

Maybe Minho shouldn’t tell him, maybe he should be stopping him…didn’t he knew he'll take advantage of him and ruin his life?!

"As I told you I had some family obligations today and I want you to know about my family…I hope you could understand and accept what I'm about to say" 

Taemin couldn’t hear anything beside his heart beating in his ears, Minho kept holding his hand and played gently with it, his beautiful eyes looked at him as he talked "… years ago, back in high school I've met Gwiboon and we became best friends immediately, we tried to be a couple as well but it never worked between us, we decided to stay friends though" he paused, looking at the pale Taemin who sat frozen, his stopped as well "Taeyeon-"

"Go on" Taemin gushed, hoping his voice didn’t sound as shaky as it felt, not wanting to make Minho suspect anything.

"Anyway…" Minho continued, his fingers found their way up to his wrist and his skin once again "Gwiboon found the love of her life eventually and they got married- they both really happy together. They wanted to have a family and they knew it wouldn’t be so easy for them"

"Why…?" Taemin barely whispered

"They both women"

Bulging eyes looked at Minho as he tried to process the information.

"They turned to me, asking me for help before they thought about any other way, I said yes because I love Gwiboon and I want her to be happy"

"You…have a child with her?"

"Yes. And I love him so much, he is a big part of my life, he knows I'm his Appa…that was my condition, I wanted the baby to know me. I thought you should know that because I want us to have a relationship and an honest one"   

Taemin remained silent, he didn’t knew how to make his brain stop thinking, he was so confused.

"Please say something…"

"I don’t know what to say"

"I really want us to be together and I don’t want a relationship with lies and secrets, I want us to be open and honest with each other"

Taemin gulped, his lie stuck in his throat suffocating him, bringing tears to his eyes, his racing heart aching "I think you're a wonderful man for helped them to have their own family and I'm sure you’re a wonderful Appa"

Minho smiled "maybe one day you'll met him"

"I’d love that" Taemin meant it, it was his true feelings, he wanted to be a part of Minho's life so bad.

Minho raised his palm to his lips, tapping a small kiss on it making Taemin shiver "I'm happy to know it didn’t scared you away, I've been thinking about it lately and didn’t knew how to tell you"

"Tell me about him…" Taemin asked with small voice

Minho's lips brushed against his palm as he talked "Minki is a little trouble maker, driving his Ummas crazy- just like his Appa"

Small laugh escaped Taemin's lips "I can imagine that"

"The day he was born was the best day in my life…I can't see a life without him…"

"Does he look like you?"

"Yeah…I think…sometimes when I look at him I see myself as a child. He has my eyes and nose, but he has Gwiboon's mouth shaped like a bow, making him look all innocent. He got Junghee's temper though, one angry baby if he doesn't get what he wants"

Taemin laugh even louder now "how old is he?"

"Two years old…time fly too fast" Minho took a deep breath and smiled

"I'm blabbering too much, How about we'll go to the living room and get more comfortable?"  

Taemin nod and watch Minho getting up from his chair "I'll make us some coffee with the dessert" he said as he opened the refrigerator, pulling rich cream chocolate cake and put on the counter looking for a knife and plates. Taemin got up and got closer to him, peeping from behind his shoulder "that's look sinful" he said giggling.

Minho chuckled and sliced two pieces, he poked his finger into the cream and turned to face him, smearing it on his puffy lips before he leaned to clean them with his tongue. Taemin moaned as the wet tongue brushed against him and opened his mouth to let him in, tasting him. Minho his lips into his mouth gently, the chocolate made everything so arousing and Taemin had no choice but to take a step back and rip their lips apart.

Minho smiled at him playfully before he turned back and pulled mugs from the kitchen cabin. He made them coffee and put everything on a little tray

"Do you need any help with that?"

He shook his head "let's go to the living room"

Taemin did as been told and went to sit on the couch, Minho sat next to him putting the tray on the table before taking a spoon with cake on it into Taemin's mouth. The boy opened his mouth wide and eat it "mmm…"

"You like it?"

"It's taste good" he said and wiped invisible chocolate trail from his mouth with his thumb "do I have chocolate on my face?"

Minho looked at him with hungry eyes and held his chin between his fingers as he leaned closer to kiss him.

Taemin couldn’t stop himself anymore, he arched his arms around Minho's neck and pulled his body closer to him, he moaned when Minho invaded his mouth and played with his tongue. Warm hand caressed his bare thigh, sending shivers all over his body, Minho's hand was so gentle on his skin.

He moaned softly as Minho's lips traveled down his jaw to his neck, his big hand slid upward on his leg slowly under his skirt pulling Taemin for a better position on the couch and leaning on top of him.

"M-Minho…" Taemin whimpered, his brain screaming at him to stop while his heart tells him to let it go and enjoy.

"Hmm?" Lips kept kissing his sensitive skin

"Please…s-stop…." his voice was as whisper while his hands held Minho's from going up on his thigh "please..."

Minho raised his head from his neck and looked at his full of lust eyes, Taemin bit his lip and said softly "I'm not ready for this yet, it's too fast for me"

Minho, gentleman as he always was, nod and let go of his thigh, he didn’t moved from him though, instead he tapped small kiss all over his face making him giggle "I'm sorry, it must be stupid but I really wanna do it when I feel ready…" he lied, he wanted to do it right here right now.

Minho got up from his body and Taemin sat and fixed his skirt, looking embarrassed.

"I'm sorry, I didn’t meant to rush you" Minho said "we said we'll take things slow. How about something else instead, do you wanna see a movie or something?"

"A movie would be great"

Minho took the remote from the table and pressed on it, looking for some nice thing to watch, when he found they settled down comfortably in each other's arms. Taemin felt warm and cozy, he snuggled against Minho's chest hearing his heart beats against his ear. But he didn’t watch the movie, he was too busy thinking what to do.

Taemin didn’t knew for how long they sat like that but when he heard Minho's steady breathes he angled his head to find him sleeping.

Slowly he got freed from his arms and got up from the couch, he tiptoed toward the front door, closing it behind him as he left the house.


TBC