chapter 4

Paparazzi

 

 

They've been like that for a month now and Taemin almost forgot the real reason he was sitting in front of Minho in a ing skirt. 'Luckily' Kai kept reminded him by showing him bills and a lot of them.

Mostly, he was frustrated, confused and in bad days he just wanted to scream and rip his pantyhose.

Minho was prince charming, no wonder girls fell to his feet, there were days Taemin thought he'll do it too and it was hard not to feel anything for that man.

" my life" he said as he knocked on Krystal door and waited for her to open, he called her an hour ago looking for some consolation for his bad mood.

"Unni!" Krystal said giggling as she opened the door and he walked in

"Not funny" 

"I'm sorry, I'm not used to see you in some men clothes for a change" she closed the door and followed him to the living room, were he crushed on the couch "I need a friend"

"What happened? you don’t look so good"

"I'm…tired, that's all"

"Kai told me you two had a little fight earlier"

"We always do when we need to pay rent or some bills" small smile crossed his face. Krystal sat next to him and opened her arms, waiting for him to go in between them. He did, resting his head in the crook of her neck while she wrapped her arms around him and rocked him gently.

"Oppa…"

"Hmm?"

"Maybe you should give up and find some new target? You've been doing it for month now and couldn’t get a picture of Minho and the child if he really have one"

"I can't, I need the money. Besides, he's the hottest target right now, everyone trying to find that child" he said and raised his head to look at her, getting free from her hug. He knew it wasn’t true, nobody cared about it anymore but it was his only way staying close with Minho.

She sighed and bit her lip, not knowing what to say.

Taemin smiled at her and reach his hand to caress her cheek softly "but thank you for your worried"

Krystal smiled sheepishly and snuggled her cheek against his hand, she looked into his beautiful eyesת her heart was pounding fast.

Taemin was surprised when he saw her leaning forward and putting her lips on his.

Soft and warm, her tongue brushed on his lips, him to open his mouth. A moan escaped from Krystal throat when he did and let her in. She arched her arms around his neck and pulled her body closer to him. Warm hands her sides and when their lips separated she looked at him a little shy for her behavior.

"Krystal…" Taemin said quietly, knowing he can't keep it as a secret anymore  

"I'm sorry…"

Looking for words he coughed "I should have told you that a long time ago…"

She removed her hands from his neck and placed them on her lap, is he going to confess to her right now? Does her little dream will come true and they'll be a couple?

"I don’t wanna hurt you and Kai will kill me if I'll do… but …"

"What is it, Oppa?" suddenly she wasn’t so sure he'll confess her after all

"I love you Krystal" Taemin saw a smile sneaking to her face but it faded away when he kept talking "but I'm…ah…I'm not into girls"

She blinked. She blinked twice. She frowned. She blinked again.

"I'm gay…"

She gulped.

"I knew you were having a crush on me and I love you with all of my heart but as my little sister, my best friend"

Tears sprang into her eyes and her lower lip trembled

"Please don’t hate me"

Well, she didn’t expected that "I…thought…"

"Kai told me to tell you that sooner and I'm sorry for not doing that"

"Kai knew?"

"From day one. He respected my privacy though"

"You knew I'm-"

"Yes"

She got up from the couch and looked down at him "please go…" she said with a small voice.

Getting up Taemin reached his hand to her cheek but she took a step back "Taemin…please…"

"Are you mad at me?"

"No, just go. I need to be alone" she was about to cry.

He understood, he didn’t like that but he understood. Nodding his head he kissed her cheek softly and went out.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

On his way home Taemin felt like screaming, tears of frustration fell from his eyes. Kai was being mad at him, Krystal probably hated him and even in a time like that Minho's face kept popping in his head making him confused about his feelings.

He wanted to see that man like crazy, wanted to call him, to hear his deep voice, tell him the truth. Prince charming likes girls and Taemin wasn’t a real girl, Minho is straight and he's not.

 

When Taemin got home he saw Kai sitting in the living room with his laptop, glancing at him, disappointed look mixed with anger on his face. Taemin sigh and went to his room without saying anything, there was no use in talking right now, he'll probably cry if he'll do.

He got into bed and covered his body with the blanket, hoping that tomorrow would be better, if he could just get some sleep.

When his eyes finally drifted his phone rang and woke him up. He reached it and put it to his ear, Minho's deep voice made his eyes open immediately and small smile crossed his lips.

"Did I wake you up?" he asked sweetly

"No…"

"I know it's late but I thought maybe you would like to go and have a drink or a late night dinner"

The thought about wearing a skirt made Taemin considering the offer and say 'NO' but imagining Minho's face made him say yes.

"Aren’t you at the recording studio?"

"Yeah but I'll be finish soon. There is a nice place across the street, some kind of dance bar. They have the best spicy chips and great beer…"

Taemin giggled "well, if that so, I guess we have no choice but to go"

"Taeyeon…I really wanna see you, I've missed you"

Even though they saw each other yesterday, Taemin felt the same way "me too"

"So…are we going out?"

"Yeah"

"Good, I'm waiting for you"

Taemin hung up and sat in bed, god help him he probably was an idiot.

~ ~ ~ ~ ~

The place was nice, music played in soft vibes and there was small dance floor, they were sitting at the bar drinking some beer.

"You don’t look so good tonight, are you sick?" Minho asked in concern and put his hand on his bare thighs softly. 

Taemin felt heat washing his body, he smiled and shook his head "I had a little rough day" he said and put the glass of beer to his mouth, trying not to think about Minho's hand on his skin.

"Something I can do to make you feel better?"

"You already do by sitting here next to me"

Minho smiled at him, making his stomach turn upside down, he reached his hand for Taemin's to hold. Looking at him frowning, Taemin watched him taking the glass from him and pull him to his feet.

"w-what?"

"Dance with me… "

"M-Minho…I'm-"

"Shh…just dance with me" he said as he pulled him to the dance floor, his hands on his waist tugging him closer to his body.

The dance floor wasn’t full, there were only few couples on it and all of them were in their own little world.

Taemin bit his lip sheepishly and glanced around them, when Minho grabbed his arms to arch around his neck he looked at him and chuckled softly.

It was the first time Minho did any kind of physical contact between them, he always kept safe distance from him, that made Taemin surprised why suddenly now?

He felt a little uncomfortable, not because he didn’t wanted but because he wanted it too bad and wasn’t sure he could hold himself from wanting more from Minho's touch.  

They moved together as one, Minho wrapped his big hands around him making him feel safe, Taemin rested his cheek on his firm chest, his nose nuzzling his neck, inhaling deeply his intoxicating smell. All of his thoughts disappeared as he swept him over the dance floor.

"I'm confused" Minho whispered to his ear.

"Why?" Taemin asked quietly, feeling his heart sinking in his chest, afraid to ruin this wonderful moment.   

"I'm having hard times with my emotions"

Guess he wasn’t the only one.

"I really like you Taeyeon. I never liked a girl like that"

Taemin gulped and raised his head to look into the man's eyes, they were so beautiful and pure, he started to hate himself for what he was doing to him.

Minho smiled at him and tugged him closer, Taemin wished that there was nothing to separating between them so he could feel his body, , crushing against him.

Lowering his head Minho brushed his lips on Taemin's, his warm tongue his upper lip making them apart, he it into his mouth gently and his tongue seek for his. Taemin moaned softly when Minho it, kissing him passionately. One of Minho's hand roamed on his back as the other cupped his cheek and pulled him closer to his starving mouth.

Taemin felt his getting hard under his skirt and ripped his mouth away from Minho "I'm…I'm sorry Minho…" he mumbled trying to stay calm "this is…just too fast for me" he hoped that his boxers would hold his good enough so that Minho wouldn’t notice his growing bulge.  

Gentleman as he always was Minho nod and let go of him "sorry. Come, I'll take you home"

And as much as Taemin hated the thought about going home he nod and let Minho pull him out of the dance bar. 

 


TBC