Cats Mating and a Deal

The CFCK Club

Sehun was reading on a comfortable couch in the living room, the others, beside Luhan and Kyungsoo, had gone shopping. Luhan insisted that he had far too much work to do. Kyungsoo wanted to make refreshments for everyone when they returned, and Sehun was just too lazy and couldn’t care less about shopping. Sehun turned the page in his book, Warriors a book about cats in clans. It was a very childish level book, but Luhan’s personal library contained too many thick books that he didn’t want to attempt to read. But every time in Warriors when a female cat got pregnant Sehun would flinch. He knew that when cats go into the heat, their mating desires heighten, so does that mean that they are always in the heat? Why was the book about cats fighting against each other in clans and mating?

Sehun glanced up at Luhan who was furiously typing away on his Apple laptop while listening to music. “Hey Luhan.”

The boy obviously didn’t hear him because he kept typing away, Sehun looked over at Kyungsoo who shrugged and kept busing around the kitchen. “LUHAN HYUNG.”

Sehun grabbed a couch pillow and threw it at the elder, “NOOOOO!”

Luhan clutched his head and shook it. “Why did you do that?” He ripped his headphones off.

“I wanted to ask you a question.” Sehun answered.

“You could’ve walked up to me and asked it!” Luhan shrieked, “I was typing and when your pillow hit my laptop it messed up my focus!”

“Just type.” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“I forgot what I was going to write!” Luhan huffed, “you ruined it all!”

“What are you writing?” Sehun got up and looked at Luhan’s laptop.

“No looking!” Luhan slammed the screen down with such brute force that it could’ve broke.

“Are you writing a story?” Sehun guessed, “Can I read it?”

“What part of no looking don’t you get?” Luhan snapped, “Yes it is a story but it’s not done yet.”

“I could help you edit.” Sehun suggested.

“What do you know? I’m older and wiser.”

“Constructive criticism.” Sehun shrugged, “I’m really good at editing papers.”

Luhan stared at Sehun for a good two minutes. “Will I regret such a thing?”

“I hope not.”

Luhan sighed and opened up his laptop again, to which Sehun immediately craned his head to head the contents. “You’re listening to K.Will You don’t know love?”

“I thought you were editing my work, not looking at what music I listen to.” Luhan frowned.

“That song has a great ring to it.” Sehun commented as he slid into the seat next to Luhan’s. “It’s one of my favorites by him.”

“Back to editing my story.” Luhan redirected Sehun’s attention to the screen.

 “So it’s about a lost deer looking for love?” Sehun asked as he skimmed through it.

“Deer boy, he had a curse bestowed upon him that caused him to have deer like features and horns. But he’s an outcast from the real world, they hate his indifference and the only way he can repeal the curse is by finding love.” Luhan answered, “It’s very fictional.”

“I see…” Sehun muttered, “Can you print me a copy of what you have so far?”

“How about I finish the book and then give you it to edit?” Luhan suggested, “Then we won’t waste so much paper.”

“How long is your book going to be?”

“I’m hoping 300 pages.” Luhan answered, “It’s only for me to blow out my need for writing, nothing too intense.”

“I promise to read it when you’re finished.”

“Thanks.” Luhan smiled gratefully, “Nobody here can stand even a second of me when I’m doing work.”

“Brownies?” Kyungsoo asked as he stepped out of the kitchen with a tray of brownies in hand. (I personally just ate a brownie not to brag or anything.)

Luhan picked up a large one, “Thanks!” He said as he bit into it. It’s rich and delicious chocolate insides just melted in his mouth. The brownie itself just crumbled as he bit into it, and the texture of the brownie was smooth, not too cake-y or fake. The warmness of the freshly baked brownie just exploded in his mouth, reaching every single one of his taste buds in a soothingly wonderful way. He was such a softie to sweets.

Sehun eyed him strangely as he took a brownie, “Is that brownie giving you pleasure or something?”

“How could you hate brownies?” Luhan said aloud, “They’re so wonderful.”

Kyungsoo let out a happy cry, “I have done it again! Success!”

 “What is he doing?” Sehun whispered.

“Still in Kitchen Kyungsoo mode, he loves it when people enjoy his food which is very common around here,” Luhan explained, “So he’s usually in a swell mood when out of the kitchen.”

“This must be a normal thing then.” Sehun sighed as he laced his fingers behind his head and leaned back in the chair, “I better get used to it.”

“There’s a lot to get used to around here.” Luhan shrugged, “Chanyeol and Baekhyun doing their video games, Jongin and Yixing breaking out into random dance battles, Kris and his terrible art, Minseok and his dumplings, Jongdae and his pranks, Tao and his little wushu, Suho and his terrible attempt at keeping order, Kitchen Kyungsoo, and me, the most normal person here.”

Sehun let out a laugh, he doubled over in laughter.

Luhan sent him a questioning glance.

“You’re not normal at all!”

Luhan looked very offended at this.

“No not in that way, I just mean the neat freak, the OCD, the perfectionist, the perfect grades.” Sehun listed, “That’s not normal.”

“It’s normal to want to be something in life.” Luhan frowned, confused at Sehun’s outburst.

“Well it’s also normal to take a break.” Sehun pointed out, “From what I’ve heard in the two days I’ve been here is that you work yourself to tears, you’re even the captain of the soccer team!”

Luhan nodded sadly, “I am, but I like having so much work!”

“Don’t be crazy.”

“I just like having to do something in life, you get what I mean?” Luhan asked.

“Somewhat.”

“How long does it usually take them to go shopping?” Sehun asked.

“Usually a long time, Tao loves his Gucci to a point where it gets really freaking annoying.” Luhan rolled his eyes.

“According to my calculations they should be home soon.” Kyungsoo piped, “Plus Jongin sent me a text saying they’re rounding the street soon!”

“Or Kris didn’t give into Tao’s whining so no Gucci today.” Luhan added.

As if on cue, the door slammed open and in walked the others, each one of them carrying goods in their hands.

“We’re here and we bear goods.” Suho exclaimed, “Kyungsoo I got some groceries for you.”

Kyungsoo squealed happily as he plucked the groceries from Suho’s grip, “you’re the best!”

“I got you a new frying pan hyung; I noticed that you need a new one.” Jongin added hopefully.

“Thanks Jongin,” Kyungsoo smiled, “That’s very thoughtful.”

Jongin frowned internally, all he got was thoughtful? He wasn’t the best?

“We just got a 3DS!” Baekhyun announced, only to be followed by Chanyeol’s excited, “XL, XL!”

“Be jealous.” Baekhyun whipped out the black consol, parading it about. “We got it for such a deal; it even came with Animal Crossing New Leaf.”

 “Not Old Leaf but New Leaf.” Chanyeol grinned, “I got a blue 3DS so we can play together.”

“Channie I was there I know.” Baekhyun laughed, “We better go charge em and stuff.”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol immediately ran off, presumably to the nearest outlet.

“Yixing if you sleep with the 3DS under your head you will see all things on T.V in 3D.” Jongdae informed, “But they don’t know that yet.”

“Really?” Yixing asked.

“Oh stop.” Suho slapped Jongdae on the arm, “Yixing he’s lying don’t listen to him.”

“Don’t be such a troll.” Minseok added, “You can’t treat your hyung like that.”

“But hyung,” Jongdae whined as Minseok snatched the fresh dumplings from his grasp.

“You will get this back after I teach you a lesson.”

“You’re going to eat it all!”

“That’s the point idiot.”

"DON'T EAT THEM ALL THAT IS 8,000 WON, DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH THAT IS?"


1,000 won= 1.00 USD

I used to be such a Warriors fan but I recently pulled the book out and read it.

Because of my mind developing and understanding more about cats mating, I was literally cringing at everything.

So many freaking kits.

Those cats are getting it on. -_-*

Till next time lovelies.

Comment, Subscribe, Upvote, Tell your friends, the usual :)