Pink Princess Lu

The CFCK Club

“I can’t go out into the world anymore!” Luhan exclaimed.

“You aren’t even the only one.” Jongdae frowned, pointing to his and Minseok’s matching purple hair.

“What about class?” Baekhyun asked. “You can’t miss class.”

“Crap! No hats in school!” Luhan moaned, “Suho is there someone to break that rule?”

“You want a week of detention?”

Luhan pouted angrily as he sunk into the couch, “this is your fault.”

“No it’s Hyewon who dyed our hair.” Suho corrected, “Besides we all had to put up with these stupid couple hairstyles that she and Jisoo did so it up buttercup.”

“Yeah,” Chanyeol agreed, “Sehun’s not complaining.”

“That’s because I’m emotionally dying on the inside.” Sehun answered honestly, “I really want to go get bubble tea too.”

“I’ll go!” Luhan exclaimed, “I can’t stay with these people any longer,” he pointed a finger at Jongdae, “Especially this.”

“It was one joke!” Jongdae exclaimed defensively.

“The difference between Sehun and I is not me being a princess!” Luhan growled, “I would take something and whack you with it but Kyungsoo stopped me this time.”

“Let’s go.” Sehun grabbed Luhan by the arm and dragged the angry elder out and into his car. “Next stop bubble tea.”

“What about our hair?” Luhan asked, pointing to Sehun’s pink hair.

“Easy,” Sehun replied, “I have some hats in the trunk; once we get there we can just put them on.” He started up the engine and slowly backed out.

“Which store are we going to?” Luhan asked as Sehun took a sharp left, “God I hate your driving.” He mumbled holding for dear life.

“My aunt’s friend owns a bubble tea place and she wants me to stop by.” Sehun explained, “And my driving is not bad! I just happen to drive faster than other people.”

“You just ran two red lights!” Luhan shot back, “Even a half-drunk Chanyeol can drive better than that!”

“Just think of it as a rollercoaster pink princess Lu.” Sehun said with a smirk.

“Say that again and pink bubblegum fairy Sehun is going to be out of commission by the time we’re at the bubble tea store.” Luhan warned through seethed teeth.

“Pink princess Lu.”

“I will kill you.”

“Pink princess Lu.”

“I’m going to take your car keys and shove it down your throat.”

“Pink princess Lu.”

Luhan groaned in defeat, “You’re so lucky that you’re driving.”

Sehun raised an eyebrow, “You’re just weak.” He pulled into the parking lot. “Let’s go to the trunk.” He opened the driver’s side and stepped out, making his way to the trunk. Luhan followed as Sehun unlocked the trunk and pulled it up.

“Is there supposed to be nothing in here?” Luhan asked, “Where are the hats?”

“I’m wondering the same thing.” Sehun answered before fishing out his phone. “I’ll ask it on the group message.”

Sehun: Where are the hats that were in my trunk?

Minseok: You had hats all this time? What are you hiding??

Baekhyun: You won’t share with us! T.T

Luhan: Someone answer the question before I die of humiliation

Jongdae: That’s tempting

Jongin: I took them out before I borrowed the car

Sehun: AND YOU DIDN’T PUT THEM BACK?

Kyungsoo: Actually nope, they’re sitting on my kitchen counter and I would very much appreciate it if you took them off before I knock it to the floor

“They’re impossible.” Sehun sighed, “Looks like we’re going in with no hats.”

“NO I NEED IT!” Luhan exclaimed covering his head with his hands as a few bystanders pointed at them.

“Nobody is going to make fun of us; we don’t know anyone in there.” Sehun replied, “I need to go because I told my aunt’s friend I was coming right now and she can give us free bubble tea. I know how tempted you must be with free bubble tea.”

Luhan opened and closed his mouth, trying to come up with a reason not to go other than total humiliation. “We get it and leave.” He said angrily.

Once they walked into the bubble tea shop people stared at them, a few rude people pointed at them. Several teenage girls giggled loudly and snapped pictures of them.

“We’re already being noticed.” Luhan groaned.

“Let me just find him.” Sehun scanned the counter for the familiar figure. “L.joe!”

“Sehun!” A brunette exclaimed running over. “You’re here!”

“Yeah I wouldn’t pass up free bubble tea for the world.” Sehun replied honestly.

“Wow when your mom said you loved bubble tea, you do love bubble tea.” L.joe giggled. “Come on my mom’s in the back we can go back and get some.”

L.joe led the two through the employee doors and into the back.

“Sehun baby you’re here!” A woman exclaimed, “And you brought your boyfriend?”

Luhan smiled sheepishly, “We’re not dating.”

“But you’re hairstyles are matching.” The woman cocked her head to the side, “And you two are perfect together.”

“Sorry ma’am we are not dating.”

“Rae we aren’t dating.” Sehun affirmed, “Probably not in the next century either.”

“Aww honey you will be soon.” Rae laughed, “Let’s go get you two some bubble tea.”

“Thank you Rae, chocolate.”

“Taro.” Luhan piped in.

“L.joe go get them some bubble tea.” Rae ordered as L.joe nodded and escaped back to the counter.

“So honey what’s your name?” Rae asked.

“Luhan.” Luhan smiled.

“How did you two get your hair pink?”

“Suho our club leader wanted all of us to dye our hair so we can “jazz up” the official club picture.” Sehun answered, “And his sister and her friend didn’t know we weren’t dating and dyed our hair pink.”

“See everybody thinks that you two are a couple!” Rae exclaimed, “Sehun your mom is going to be ecstatic!”

“Please don’t tell her.”

“I will.” Rae answered seriously, “Do not keep secrets from your mother.”

Luhan sat there silently, wanting to pitch in something but that was too rude. He wanted to say that he and Sehun would never ever date. But Rae seemed so excited about the whole thing.

Suddenly, L.joe burst through the doors, “They want to see you!”


A short chappie :)

Sub, Comment, Upvote, tell your friends :)