Twinning? And a Annoying Dose of Jongdae

The CFCK Club

“Hey Suho.” Jongdae asked the elder who was lounging while reading a book.

“Yes Jongdae,” Suho answered impatiently, quite bothered that Jongdae had the balls to break his concentration while reading.

“What is black and white and red all over?” Jongdae inquired, with a very sly smile.

“W-hat?” Suho asked.

“What’s black and white and red all over?” Jongdae repeated.

“How am I supposed to know?” Suho baffled.

“This is a riddle; I thought you were great at riddles!” Jongdae exclaimed.

Suho let out a huff of anger, “I’m good at the newspaper riddles!”

Jongdae smirked at him, letting the realization settle in. 

“You idiot.” Suho exclaimed, rolling up the newspaper and smacking Jongdae on the head.

“Get it because read the past tense sounds like red?” Jongdae laughed shrilly.

“Baekhyun,” Jongdae called as the boy was standing in front of the mirror doing his eyeliner, “Baekhyun,”

“What do you want Jongdae?” Baekhyun asked as he picked up his Wii controller and resumed his game.

“What day do you go to the dentist?”

“I don’t have an appointment for another five months.” Baekhyun dead-panned, not looking up from his game of Fire Emblem.

“No this is a riddle.”

“I don’t know.”

“Tooth-day get it? Tooth-day!” Jongdae roared, doubling over into insane laughter.

“You are an idiot.” Baekhyun reached over for his Vogue magazine and smacked him on the head, “I’m trying to play right now so mosey on now.”

“Sehun,”

“No.”

“Sehun,”

“No.”

“You don’t even know what I’m going to say!” Jongdae protested.

“It’s going to be something real stupid along the lines of a riddle.” Sehun answered.

“Please maknae, please!” Jongdae begged, “I tell the best riddles!”

“God just hurry up then.”

“Where do otters come from?” Jongdae began, “Otter space!”

“Wow that was really witty yet so pointless.” Sehun rolled his eyes.

“Everyone come gather around!” Suho exclaimed. He waved his arms around frantically, “This is important people don’t linger around!” For good measures he stood up upon the kitchen table and hollered, “Hurry the heck up!”

The members lazily gathered around, gathering onto the couch as Suho stood on the kitchen table. “Finally, I thought I was going to be standing here alone for two centuries!”

“Alright now that I have you all gathered here,” Suho explained, “We are going to be taking an official club photo!”

“When?” Luhan asked, “I need to make room on my schedule for something like that.”

“We are also going to have another day for our makeovers.” Suho reminded. “And it’s actually today so tomorrow we’re going for pictures sorry for such a late notice.”

“Excuse me,” Luhan shot up immediately, “I will not get a makeover of any sort.”

“You have to.” Kris growled, “If we’re all going to do it, you’re going to do it to.”

“I refuse!” Luhan exclaimed, he began to bolt out the club door and ran.

“Crap someone has to catch that deer! We need him for the club photo!” Kris yelled.

“Split up!” Suho ordered everyone followed in haste out the club door.

“Sehun come on!” Kyungsoo grabbed the younger’s arm to pull him with him.

“I’ll stay here in case he comes back.” Sehun answered blankly. In all truth he just didn’t want to leave the comfort of the club room. He sat there listening to music for a good ten minutes. Rocking his head to the rapping of the rap of Can’t Hold Us, Luhan suddenly barged into the room and slammed the door behind him, locking it.

“Just on time.” Sehun interrupted the elder’s huffs and puffs as he leaned against the door, effectively scaring the heck out of Luhan.

Luhan let out a loud squeak and scrambled to open the door again, but Sehun grabbed his arms and lifted Luhan onto his shoulder. “Put me down this instant!”

Sehun shook his head and called Suho, “I have the address to the beauty salon, and I’ll meet you there okay.”

“Don’t you dare Oh Sehun!” Luhan exclaimed, while thrashing his arms. “Put me DOWN! D-O-W-N!” Luhan yelled as Sehun brought him into the parking lot. Confused and worried glances from bystanders were making the whole situation very embarrassing. Sehun only put the elder down when he shoved him into the front seat.

“You are heavy.” Sehun frowned as he slammed the side door before walking to the driver’s side.

“Excuse me?” Luhan guffawed.

“Why don’t you want to go to the beauty salon for Suho?” Sehun asked.

“Why do you?” Luhan shot back, “just to be all fancied up to remind yourself that your appearance now isn’t good? Why do I need to change my appearance just because others think that I’m not up to par?”

Sehun looked Luhan over and didn’t agree with Luhan one bit. Luhan dressed himself very neat and tidily, not at the moment due to constant thrashing from earlier but he usually maintained a very clean appearance. Yet Luhan’s brown locks were stunning and far from not up to par. He swallowed those thoughts down and blurted, “You look fine, but we have to do this for Suho. I don’t want to do it either I honestly don’t care one bit, but making that strange short man happy makes the rest of us happy doesn’t it?”

“You just called him a strange short man.” Luhan pointed out.

“I mean it in the best way possible.” Sehun answered as he started up the car.

The ride was short and the two entered the beauty salon to see the others crowded in the back.

“They’re here!” Suho exclaimed. “Finally,”

“Your hair is…” Luhan blurted.

“So brown.” Sehun finished.

“Yeah! My sister did it, hurry up; you can see the others later.” Suho said, pushing Luhan and Sehun to separate stylists.

“Hello there!” Luhan was suddenly sitting the salon chair. He looked up to see a very kind looking face peering down at him.

“I’m Suho’s sister, Hyewon.” She smiled, “I know exactly how to dye your hair.” Hyewon shot a glance to her right, “Jisoo you know what to do with the other boy right?”

“Oh course.” The girl, presumably Jisoo snapped, “I don’t dye people’s hair all willy nilly without it being absolutely fabulous.”

“And this is why we’re best friends.” Hyewon laughed.  “This won’t hurt, don’t worry.” She cooed, “I promise you won’t regret it okay? Plus you can match your boyfriend.”

“I don’t have a boyfriend.” Luhan began but Hyewon placed a towel on his face.

“I have to put that there so you don’t get any dye in your eyes and so you can be surprised!” Hyewon explained.

“Okay.” Luhan was confused why Hyewon thought he had a boyfriend but he chose to let it go. The elder seemed to be very excited and it seemed wrong to shut her down.

“All done,” Hyewon singsonged as she removed the towel from Luhan’s face, “Hold on.” She spun the chair so he couldn’t see his reflection in the mirror. “Jisoo input!”  

Jisoo spun around from where she was working on Sehun, the maknae had a towel over his face still, “Oh it’s perfect, and they’ll love it.”

“I liked his brown locks before though,” Hyewon pouted, “But Suho made it very clear to change up the appearances so the club photo would be special.”

“Your brother gets really uptight about the littlest things.” Jisoo huffed.

“Can I see the hairstyle now?” Luhan asked.

“Okay Luhan, you and your boyfriend will love it!” Jisoo exclaimed, “Ready Hyewon? 3, 2, 1!”

The chairs were spun at the same time and the two both gasped.

“PINK HAIR?!!?!” Luhan exclaimed. “What is this?”

“WHAT THE HECK!” Sehun yelled.

The two were both sporting very similar pink hairstyles and the same shocked expression.

“Sehun Luhan what’s wrong!” Suho asked as he scurried inside.

“What’s wrong is that my hair is freaking pink Suho!” Luhan exclaimed, “Do you think college professors like students who literally scream ‘I’m gay!’”

“You’re not gay?” Hyewon asked, cutting in.

“Of course not! What gave you such a notion!?”  

“Well you and Sehun both came here late.” Suho pointed out.

“I thought you two were dating!” Jisoo laughed, “Oh boy did we get that wrong.”

“We’re not a couple at all!” Sehun snapped.

“Yet.” Hyewon added with a wink.

“Hyewon noona don’t get on their nerves.” Suho reminded.

“Oh shush.” Hyewon quickly dismissed, “I can smell the couple love.”

“WE’RE NOT A COUPLE!”


Oh gosh the riddles at the front was literally the riddles that I've been telling recently. Dude

WHAT IS LIFE. (What is Love ohoohoh)

exo+airport+style+4.jpg Look at that picture straight in the ey and tell me nothing is happening. LOOK AT IT BRUH.

OKAY GUYS TILL NEXT TIME :)

COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, UPVOTE, TELL YO PEEPS.

HOLLA.

*btw I'm not high okay