The U in Wii U does not mean Urinal

The CFCK Club

“Hurry up we only have 20 seconds left!”

“Put me down! Put me down!”

“We have to hurry, to the pole!”

“OH MY GOD YOU JUST THREW ME OVER THE LEDGE!”

“It was a sacrifice!”

“Park Chanyeol you better not jump on that pole without me!”

“GLORY!”

“You idiot you didn’t wait for me!”

Baekhyun slapped Chanyeol in the shoulder as the scene of Chanyeol’s character, Luigi did his little victory dance without his character, Toad. 

“This is supposed to be a team game!” Baekhyun whined.

“Sorry Baekkie.” Chanyeol smiled as he sat back vanquishing in victory as the stats showed that his efforts did not go to waste because he had won for that level.

“You , if only I had at least touched the pole.”

“There’s plenty more levels, 3D Land rocks!” Chanyeol said as he turned off the Wii U. “I can’t believe we got this set up in one day.”

“Hey guys,”

“Oh hey Yixing, what brings you here?” Baekhyun asked.

“I heard you installed the Wii U, I need to use it.” Yixing answered.

“Oh sure right here.” Baekhyun gestured to the console sitting on the floor.

“That’s a weird place to put it.” Yixing murmured.

“No it’s not; it’s supposed to be here.” Baekhyun cocked his head to the side, exchanging an odd look with Chanyeol.

“You’re the masters.” Yixing shrugged as he undid his belt. “Can you at least give me privacy? Putting it in such an open space is pretty dumb.”

“Wait what are you going to do?” Chanyeol exclaimed.

“Go to the bathroom,” Yixing looked at them questionably, “What else?”

“WHAT!” Baekhyun shrieked, throwing his hands around the black console. “You’ll short circuit it!”

“This is a game console!” Chanyeol yelled, “What do you think it is?”

“Oh, Jongdae told me that Wii U meant Wii Urinal.” Yixing frowned as Jongdae’s laughter filled the room. “That’s not very nice.”

“Why the heck would we install a urinal by the television and in the living room?” Baekhyun questioned.

“Well we only have one bathroom, that’s occupied by Kris 95% of the time, and the other 5% is all the people waiting outside to go to the bathroom. It gets kind of crowded when everyone is trying to go to the bathroom at once.” Yixing fastened his belt again. “Looks like I’m going to have to wait for Kris to get out.”

“If we weren’t here, would you have gone on it?” Baekhyun asked.

“Probably, my stomach is literally expanding because I drank a full bottle of water like ten minutes ago, I really have to pee.” Yixing shrugged, “A game is a game.”

Baekhyun and Chanyeol both gasped, “This is a very expensive console! You can’t just go urinating all over it!”

“It is pretty hard to find one of these bad boys at the store, these are selling out fast.” Chanyeol agreed.

“Something smells great…” Jongin almost walked into the kitchen. Almost.

 “Do not take another step Kim Jongin.” Kyungsoo pushed the boy out with a frying pan, “this is my domain, and you can’t go around spreading your germs here.”

“Sorry I forgot you’re in Kitchen Kyungsoo mode.” Jongin said as he sat on a stool outside of the kitchen. Kitchen Kyungsoo mode was the Kyungsoo that was in the kitchen. He was practically a different person when cooking or holding a kitchen utensil, regular Kyungsoo would be happy and smiling. Kitchen Kyungsoo was a very OCD person, and anyone who stepped into his kitchen literally made his mind flash in anxiety and he would hit them over the head with a frying pan. Or threaten them very badly, either way; Kitchen Kyungsoo was definitely someone you don’t want to mess around with. Even the tiniest sound, Kitchen Kyungsoo would snap and the next thing you knew, you’d be hit with a frying pan; and on a good day you’d be hit by a pot.

Jongin peeked over to see that Kyungsoo was currently baking what seemed to be delicious chocolate chip cookies. He his lips in excitement; he’d be able to have first dibs on them. Nobody, rarely Jongdae would dare to approach Kitchen Kyungsoo, only Jongin would watch the older as he flew about the kitchen, making his magic. Like Jongin on the dance floor, Kyungsoo would turn into a whole new person when in the kitchen.

“NOOOOOO!!”

Jongin didn’t even have to turn to see who it was; he already knew it was Luhan. The girly scream gave it away. But he turned anyways to see the brunette doubling over clutching what seemed to be a black sharpie. Luhan was crouching on the floor and seemed to be mourning the death of the sharpie.

“It wasn’t even a long run!” He frowned.

“What the heck is he going on about this time?” Kris asked as he walked out of the bathroom, only to be shoved by Yixing who hurried in.

“The sharpie tip is already dulled!” Luhan sat the sharpie on the ground and picked himself up, “I need to iron my clothes now.”

“You ironed them yesterday.” Minseok rolled his eyes as the younger, “Just wait till the weekend.”

“Yeah you’re right Baozi; I need to study for my Calculus test.” Luhan nodded, “Then after I can go pencils and erasers shopping!”

“Luhan the test isn’t for three weeks.” Kris rubbed his temples at his hyung’s usual outburst. Luhan was the typical perfectionist, who needed everything perfect. He would iron his clothes every day if he could, he made sure his mechanical pencils were always stocked with lead, and it was rumored that his clothes were arranged by color, brand, and season. The rumor was later proved true by Minseok. Luhan was also a notorious eraser and pencil collector, he was in love with Japanese pencils and erasers.

“I know but you need to study in advance in order to do well.” Luhan was also the classic straight A student that everyone hated because he wrecked the class curve.

“Hello?” A boy with silver hair popped his head into the club room, “Is this the CFCK Club?”

“A new member?” Suho appeared out of thin air and rushed over to the boy. “Welcome! Welcome!”

“Hey a new member!” Suho shouted as all the members gathered.

“What’s your name?” Baekhyun asked.

“My name is Oh Sehun.” The boy answered with a lisp.

“What brings you to our club?” Jongin asked.

“I had nowhere else to go,” Sehun answered, “Plus the flyer was cool.”

“HAH.” Luhan sat up and pumped a fist, “It was all me guys!”

“Shut up Luhan, sit yo down.” Kris complained.

“What do you do in this club?” Sehun asked.

“Nothing, we do whatever we want, homework you name it.” Suho answered.

Jongdae laughed, “We don’t do homework we mostly hack around, the ones who actually does stuff is Suho, Luhan and Kyungsoo.”

“Let’s start with introductions shall we?” Suho asked, trying to flash an angelic smile. He was not going to let an offer of another member go past him, the last few potential members left because the club members were a bit too special as he would like to call them. “My name is Suho, and I’m the Club leader along with Kris.”

Kris raised an eyebrow at Sehun, “My name is Kris, I’m the Club leader and also lead artist.”

Everyone burst out in laughter as Kris just looked at them with a straight face. “What?”

“You at anything that has to do with art!” Tao cried out in laughter.

“I’m here~” Kyungsoo singsonged as he set out a tray of cookies. “Hi my name is Kyungsoo, nice to meet you!”

“Careful, he may seem cute and squishy but in the kitchen he turns into an OCD freak and would not hesitate to hit you with a frying pan.” Jongin warned, “Don’t worry just don’t step into the kitchen at all while he’s cooking or talk to him.”

“Thanks?”

“Name’s Jongin, I like to dance.”

Sehun bit into the cookie and gasped, “Why isn’t he in the cooking club?”

“The cooking club couldn’t handle my passion for cooking…” Kyungsoo answered sheepishly.

“Nah he was kicked out because every time someone made a noise in there he would literally hit them or yelled at them.” Jongin slung an arm around Kyungsoo’s shoulder.

“They couldn’t handle my potential master chef attitude.” Kyungsoo muttered.

“I’m Luhan, I’m very neat so do not ever track any dirt in here.” Luhan extended a hand to shake, which Sehun shook. Luhan then put some hand sanitizer in his hands and rubbed it, “What?” He asked at the strange look he got from Sehun.

“He’s also a perfectionist, straight A student, and a neat-freak.” Kris informed, “If you do anything unsanitary he will spray you with that disinfectant spray and if you do anything against his “ways of doing things” you’re screwed, the kid can kick you so hard that you won’t have children.”

Luhan nodded in agreement, “I’m on the soccer team. I also have a stash of weapons so don’t try anything.”

Sehun nodded. Luhan looked like he would be bubbly and happy, but no neat-freak, perfectionist, and perfect student was not exactly totally expected.

“Hey there my name is Jongdae.” Sehun shook the other’s hand and felt a shock. It was one of those childish buzzers that would shock the other person when you shook hands with another person.

“He’s also the biggest troll ever, be careful.” Minseok warned, “My name is Minseok”

“Hi I’m Baekhyun and this is Chanyeol and we play video games!”

“They seriously do. They can’t go one hour without some sort of console.” Tao agreed, “The name is Tao, I do wushu don’t try to mess around with me.”

“And Wii U does not mean Wii Urinal!” Baekhyun added, Yixing giving a sheepish glance at the two.

“I’m not some sort of idiot.” Sehun answered.

“I can’t believe Yixing fell for it!” Jongdae hollered.

“I am Yixing, I tend to forget things. Who are you again?” Yixing asked blankly

Sehun raised an eyebrow, “Sehun.”

“He’s also crazy gullible, like a four year old child.”

“Don’t talk to him like that.” Suho slapped Jongdae, “Or I’m going to tell Luhan what happened to his essay.”

A very scary presence began to form behind them, “Kim. Freaking. Jongdae. What did you do to my essay.” Luhan already grabbed Jongdae by the collar shaking him. “You were the one who bent the page!”

“N-no! It was by accident! I mean I didn’t do it!”

“First of all, you stuttered a sure sign of nervousness or fear, then you admit it, and then you try to deny it!” Luhan yelled he reached underneath the couch.

“Shoot we’re in a bad situation now.” Suho hid his face with his hands, “do we take cover in the kitchen?” Suho didn’t want an OCD Kitchen Kyungsoo to attack them in the safety of the kitchen but the axe murderer Luhan wasn’t exactly the best option either.

“Stick to the walls! Stick to the walls!” Minseok hollered, “His anger is on Jongdae, let them work it out!”

The other 9 members stuck to the walls, staying as close to them as possible to stay out of Luhan’s wrath. While Sehun stood there with a dull expression. “What the heck?”

“I told you, he’s a perfectionist you mess up something he has for school or anything in life, he will kill you.” Kris answered, grabbing Sehun’s collar, “Jongdae might not come back alive, in these situations we like to stay as safe as possible.”

“Which one should I choose?” Luhan asked rhetorically as he unlocked a very large suitcase, revealing a hoard of weapons. “I have a regular bat, a metal bat, even my authentic Harry Potter Bludger.”

“What is this? Is that even legal at school?” Sehun asked baffled.

“Don’t ask Luhan snuck it in somehow.” Tao frowned, “He even has a wushu stick. Wushu is my thing.”

“I’ll let you pick Kim Jongdae because I’m a nice guy. What is your punishment?” Luhan smiled gesturing to his weapons, “What will it be? Quick and easy? Or long and everlasting?”

“How about neither, I want to have kids you know.” Jongdae tried.

“Nobody is going to marry you!” Minseok hollered from the corner of the room.

“How about I offer you, to never ever prank you again?” Jongdae offered, “And you let this whole bent paper thing slide just this once because you’re such a nice guy?”

“An ultimatum?” Luhan asked, “Well I wouldn’t want to have to iron my clothes today so yes, if you ever prank me again I will personally rearrange your face. Wouldn’t a nose as your mouth be so much more fun?” He cocked his head to the side with a smile.

“N-no, so deal?” Jongdae was literally trembling in fear.

“Sure,” Luhan let go of his collar and closed his weapons case shut, locking it back up and shoving it under the couch.

“What’s he reaching for in his pocket? A gun?” Sehun asked.

“Hand sanitizer, do you know how many germs the human body contains? Considering I just man handled Jongdae over there, I have too many germs on my hands.” Luhan squirted it in his hands and put it back in his pocket.

“He’s back to normal we’re all good!” Suho announced, “I’m very sorry Sehun, please stay in this club.” He begged, “We’re not always like this! Luhan never takes out his weapons unless needed!”

“I’ll stay.” Sehun assured the older as he bowed to Sehun, “What does The CFCK Club mean?”

“I have a power point on it! I’ll go get it; it’s on my flash drive!” Luhan offered, but Kris stopped him.

“Thank power point is 25 slides long, 25 slides too many, it’s equivalent to my last history report. How about we just tell him?”

Suho cleared his throat, “It stands for The Club for Cool Kids Club!”

“You repeat club twice though…” Sehun muttered.

“We know, but it sounds cooler like that.” Jongin reassured, “Get ready for one heck of a time Oh Sehun.”

 

 


Omg first chapter out.

The game Baekhyun and Chanyeol was playing was Mario 3D Land, that stuff is really fun.

Luhan is pretty violent sometimes lol.

Fear for Jongdae and his crown jewels.

Comment, Subscribe, Upvote, Tell you friends :)

mq1.jpg?v=50b7e924